We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

DH's are weird like that u know? They need to make up their minds.

Liz i really like ur choice! And Leese Aria is a really pretty girl name!!

Yup i like Lucas and Luke is a super cute lil boy nickname!

Love all those names!

What time's your appt 2moro Jess?

i vote lucas alexis!! sounds nice w ur last name too!

still charlie for girl right? loveeee!!!

Love all those names!

What time's your appt 2moro Jess?

1:30 pm but u know how my dr is always late lololol...maybe for once tomorrow she wont be??? Uh huh i know living in deluisions is just..peachy me likey :happydance::happydance:

i just had a kid walked in his name was Messiah last name was Isreal...really...LOL i cant w people

LOL that'S the thing he absolutly wants something 'meaningfull' for a middle name...once again...the ones with penis's are weirdddddddddddd..

Yup it's still Charlie for a little girl thank god we havent changed our minds bout that one. It's here to stick.

i just had a kid walked in his name was Messiah last name was Isreal...really...LOL i cant w people

I know a top army guy who works here in the gouv's reall honest to god name is Dick Vandercock...ya... i cant imagine what it was like for that guy growing up..

I went to school w a girl named charlotte but ppl called her charlie

Omg jess lol

u know that actress olivia wilde..he real last name is cockburn...cockburn!@??? Really lolo

I went to school w a girl named charlotte but ppl called her charlie

See at first i wanted to call her Charlotte but in french the way they pronounce it makes it sound like harlotte..ya me no likey..my daugther wont b a turning tricks french whore jesus..

Cockburn??? Jesus..no wonder she changed that...WTF is with people?? I know u cant controle ur last name but damnit there has to be one of the 2 parents that has a somewhat decent family name no????

my maiden name was buscemi, like steve lol EVERYONE asked me if he was related to me

my married is hard to pronounce apprently no1 gets it right lol

sometimes i wish i was a smith, or johnson lol

Guys I just found out that my friend went to her U/S and the sac was empty. I am so completely sad for her. She is getting a D&C tomorrow.

This day sucks completely.

Ahh Stace that's terrible...we we're all rooting for her. Had she gotten any hcg blood tests before her scan or was she feeling any preg symptoms??

Cuz even if it is an empty sac u still produce hormones and etc right? Thoughts and prayers to her and her family.

U should tell her to join bnb! :)

hugs for your friend

are they considering it a chemical or blighted ovum?? Or..

early blood tests are great..

apparently my last dr didnt believe in them, wasnt going for one til the weekend i misscaried and then found out i am rh-

you would be able to find out earlier w less hurt with early blood tests...im happy my new dr does them

Oooo Stace, I'm so sorry for your friend... and you too, I know how hard it is being around bad news. I feel like I've heard so many horror stories lately with my two friends who both lost little ones in the last few months. Then losses on here... it's everywhere...

I know a girl who's last name is Douchadich... Like Douche-a-Dick- That last name would encourage me to get married ASAP! I on the other hand have had to very easy last names. Although it does get confusing having a girl's name as my last name. People ask me my last name and I say "Marsha" and they say that's your last name? Yes, duh.

early blood tests are great..

apparently my last dr didnt believe in them, wasnt going for one til the weekend i misscaried and then found out i am rh-

you would be able to find out earlier w less hurt with early blood tests...im happy my new dr does them

See i had blood tests right from the begining in the 4 weekish range cuz i had probs right away..strange bleeding strange cramping no preg symptoms etc etc.

Oooo Stace, I'm so sorry for your friend... and you too, I know how hard it is being around bad news. I feel like I've heard so many horror stories lately with my two friends who both lost little ones in the last few months. Then losses on here... it's everywhere...

I know a girl who's last name is Douchadich... Like Douche-a-Dick- That last name would encourage me to get married ASAP! I on the other hand have had to very easy last names. Although it does get confusing having a girl's name as my last name. People ask me my last name and I say "Marsha" and they say that's your last name? Yes, duh.

Well my hubby's last name is Paul..so people r always like wait wait is that ur first name or last name??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->