We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Thank u soo much my girls :hugs: seriously I know u guys are the only ones who understand...even though I know its prob nuttin just the ikky fear & wanting to cry brings back soo much bad stuff :( Anyways feeling a little better now, H was sweet when I got home & gave me lots of cuddles & belly kisses! Gonna make some yummy grilled cheese now & an early sleep for me I think!

Leese yay for feeling stuffs in there! Go twins spermies GO :)

Lots of love u guys & thanks again for the support :hugs:

Thanks girls y'all are the best! That makes me feel better. I took ds to the park for a few hours and getting out made chill a lil. I'm kinda freaking out with fear. I'm such a planner and like to know what to expect. So everything is hitting me all at once.

Glad you two are feeling better Lis and Em! That is def what we are here for...all the support through the craziness and you know we will all understand! :)

I love my pupo girls im soooooo tired prometrium is a bitch...tmaro 3 dpo!!! Another week i test!!!!!!

Yaaaaahhhh Leese! Can't believe it is only 1 more week for you! Can't wait! FXd for you!

Kim sweetie I'm sorry ur having a sucky day too! Hope u get ur smiley real soon - Lots of hugs ur way love :hugs:

Lisa sooo soon! OMG! YAY :)

Kris thank u girl! Seriously my emotions are all over the map but having u girls here really makes all the diffrence :) How's that lazy boy treating ya? Hey ur H is a chef & middle eastern right? Have u tried haloom cheese? OMG heaven! I just had it on my pan fried grilled cheese with fresh basil, tomatoe & avocado on garlic baguette bread! Highly recommended if u need a quick pick me up :)

Mmmmmm cheese! Gotta get my hubby to make me some of that...It isn't a pick me up unless someone is making it for you ;) I will ask him if he knows what it is...if he doesn't his mom will. It won't taste the same because I will be using gluten free bread but cheese makes everything better lol

My lazyboy is glorious btw...Way worth the money that we had to spend on it. I have never owned anything nicer than this...it is like heaven to have naps on! :)

Lol totally agreed :) Gluten free bread hun...well maybe use extra garlic butter to crisp the outside for good measure! Definate must try! They sell at IGA here in Quebec so maybe at ur big chain grocery stores too?

IGA carries it here too...The UDI gluten free bread is the best. When it is toasted it tastes just like bread...or maybe I have forgotten what that tastes like. lol I was diagnosed with Celiac about 4 years ago now so real bread is only a dream to me.

Lol I can imagine! Eeekkk! I did a gluten free diet for a month before my wedding & dropped some serious weight quickly but man oh man I missed my real bread! I must say though esspecially the raisin toast & those ones if toasted or done as french toast weren't half bad! I hope the cheese will help ease ur pain sweetie :)

TFGIFF whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Dr app t-minus 5 hours whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

How is everyone feelin this morning???? Is it 1:30 yet??? LOL

It is here jess hehe!!

Just had my lovely new carpet fitted - feels lovely in bare feet! Just gotta wait 2 weeks for furniture now :-(

i cant wait to get out of here already, only been here half hour!!!

jess whats the apt for results??

emma oooo cool thats excitinggggg

Emma OMG that was just evilllll lololol.

Leese yup results for both monday's blood test and yesterday's blood test! We'll finaly know where i'm at hcg wise compared to last thursday's 229. I'm sooo nervous it's crazy!! Just gotta try and get threw this morning without becoming a gibbering mess lol...easier said then done..

Happy Friday Chicas!!!!!

Jessy baby how much work you got? Can you like take the morning off and go shopping? I find time always passes fast that way :) Teehee!!!!!!!! We'll keep ya busy girlie don't u worry!!!!! Lets do a topic of the day maybe???

Em :wave: wehn does the furniture come sweetie?

Lisa!!! Morning love :hugs:

Pffff I wish but we're short staffed so that's why i can only leave after noon...sucks but ohh well what can u do?

Hmmm...topic of the day...What would be the outmost never ever gonna happen name that you would call ur futur baby???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->