We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Hey Stace how does it feel to be 1 day over the 10 weeks?? LOL

Yea i wouldnt use that stace...lol

i dont really have alot of weird names in my family honestly..

Sooo i've started preparing my huge list of questions for my dr today. I've also noticed that my huge gas cramps are due to the fact that for the past 4 days i've been pooping bunny balls...and that's it LOL.

Maybe i can get something for that???

I legit getting excited when I take a real poop. It's so few and far between. Unlike my DH who poos on command. Seriously. He poops at 12:30 and 5:30 everyday. He refuses to poop at work so I always wonder what his body does on days he doesn't go home for lunch...

I legit getting excited when I take a real poop. It's so few and far between. Unlike my DH who poos on command. Seriously. He poops at 12:30 and 5:30 everyday. He refuses to poop at work so I always wonder what his body does on days he doesn't go home for lunch...

My DH is the exact same he can poo up to 3 times a day..sometimes when he's at work he'll call me while pooping (he works in construction outdoors so they have to use those icky portapottys..) i can hear the plookkk sound and i'm like dude WTF are u taking a crap and calling me?????? He's like yupppp...LOLOL

yeah idk..weird lol

im hoping these are all good things that are happening...lol

when i peed today also it looked like i put a drop of yellowy w a touch of orange food dye in it..lol

Sounding good Leese :thumbup:

Jess 1.5 hours to go!!!!!! WOOT WOOT!!!!! What are your plans to celebrate this weekend chica?

Thank god we're in the last long strech.

Shopping and dinner with friends tomorrow night! Date night with my hubby tonight so that will be nice. It's gorgeous outside soooooo i'm happy!

Sooo excited for my PUPO girls!!! All good things from now on!!!!! Awesome appointments! Strong HGC #'s and lots of new BFP's!!!!! :) :) :)

It's funny tho cuz u guys do realise the first thing that will come out of my mouth when my dr walks in will be Tell me my hcg numbers nowwwwwww....

And then she can talk bout whatever else her lil heart feels like LOL

I'm not some crazy lady right?? U guys all felt like this to when u were gonna get the 411 on ur #s???

Totally jess, I rung up about 4 times on XMAS DAY for my #'s!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->