We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Jess OMG do you remember Me? I freakin bribed the nurses at CDL with Timmies and my cell number so they'd call me at night :winkwink:

Since dh has his new game ive been playimg catch up with vamp diaries online - omg why did I get behind with this??! I love it! Only mid-season 2 tho jess so no spoilers pls!

Since dh has his new game ive been playimg catch up with vamp diaries online - omg why did I get behind with this??! I love it! Only mid-season 2 tho jess so no spoilers pls!

Vampire diaries is absolutly amazing!! Who is ur fav?? R u pro Stelena or Delena???

Sorry Emma can't comment, not a fan, but you enjoy sweetie :hugs:

Jess you are totally "NORMAL" considering :) Almost time to GOOOOO baby cakes! You promise to update us with those freaking super duper high #'s ASAP right??? Like tell the Dr while she talks you'll just send a quick text :) LOL

Sorry Emma can't comment, not a fan, but you enjoy sweetie :hugs:

Jess you are totally "NORMAL" considering :) Almost time to GOOOOO baby cakes! You promise to update us with those freaking super duper high #'s ASAP right??? Like tell the Dr while she talks you'll just send a quick text :) LOL

The nerves have gotten so bad i'm shivering in anxiety in my chair right now. It's down to 15 mins before i leave...fuckkkkkkk

dont be nervous jess!! you feel like shit which is great! everything will work out

guys i get confused what corpus luteum is...like it comes after you have ovulated and makes progesterone is that it?

Yaaaahhh so excited to hear your #'s Jess...GL

Those sound like implantation cramps Leese...Could it be? :)

Em....I love Vampire Diaries! I do dislike how they show 2 new ones and then repeats for 3 or 4 weeks. Drives me bananas! I am def team Delena! I love Damon!

Def Damon! Stefan has that weird quiffy hair....

Hahahaha! Totally...I have always been a fan of the bad boys...Damon all the way! Stefan's hair is really weird...I think that they were going for the whole Edward/Twilight look with that one

Sorry Lisa baby i don't know the technical stuff to help ya out! What do you have planned this weekend to make it zoom by?

OMG jessy is RIGHT NOW getting awesome #'s!!!!! Me soooo impatient!!!!!!!!!!

i hope kris...fxd!!!

but i am also taking prometrium which makes it harder to decifer if its preg symptoms or the prometrium...sucks butt!!!

we are so slow at work omgggg...im chillin n having a nice hot chocolate right now w a fudge brownie im in heaven lolo

Kk in waiting room waiting to be called in..she s usualy a bit late so i might only go in at like 2 lolol wonderfull longer wait sitting here quivering. Thx for ur support u guys i d b lost without u and luv u all bunches!

I agree bout Stefan he s just sooooo broody and boring jesus. Damon is so much fun and omggg those sexy one liners swoon. Kris where r u at season wise??? Im at season 3 waiting for next weeks episode! Why do they do reruns so often????? Grrrrr me no likey...me need Damon fix..

Emma where r u at in season 2? Whats been happening??

im making steak stirfry for me and hub tonight and we are going to stay in and watchin a movie, tmaro night i have islander tickets and sunday my god daughters 1st bday!

what about you?!?!

Jessy- I hope your Dr. gets there quick!

Lisa- The follicle turns into the corpus leutum after it releases the egg and yes that is what produces the progesterone :)

I so don't want to be at work right now!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->