We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Hmm, can't remember what ep Jess but it's the masquerade ball??!

Yaaaahhh double digits Stace!

I am in the same spot as you Jess with the season 3. I don't know why they only show a few and then repeats for a month...It drives me insane. Btw...tell your Dr. to hurry her butt up! lol

Whoop whoop...AF is here! Last time that I will be happy to see her lol

Super stoked that my ovulation pains were correct...come on baby making!

So as soon as AF is gone here we go...How about you Em?

yay kris im SOO happy your ready to ttc!!!

emma & kris we are guna be really similar in due dates if we get preggo this try!

YAY for AF Kris :) Awesome news on your cycle girlie!!!!

Jess you still waiting????

Stacie sooo awesome! How you feeling sweetie?

Lisa sounds like a fun weekend chica :) I'm going to my in-laws tonight (Yeurk) and breakfast and wedding stuff with a friend tomorrow morning! The rest is just relax with H I think and make sure no more pains or anything weird! Supposed to be like +17C here Sunday so definately take a nice walk :)

WHATS THE EQUAL IN DEGREES? LOL

i cant wait for ur gender scan lisette!

jessy is still waiting she just texted me...uhhh

Yaaaahhh Em! We will be so close in TTC stage...Me you and Leese...How about Rach I think she is close to us as well for this cycle?...

Lisa 62 :)

Girls ssoooo exciting this coming cycle!!!!!! Feels like loads of good vibes for you girlies :hugs:

i would love if we all had babies by the end of the year..i would be so happy omg..

Ya I knew that she was out this month but since her cycle is starting around the same time as Em and me we will be in the same boat soon! :)

Off to a play date...can't wait to get home and hear Jess' news!

Thanks Lis...I am feeling the good vibes too! Goooooo Spring babies!

Absolutely Kris!!!! All of you lovely PUPO girls left will have beautiful holiday babies so we're all in 2012 :)

WHOSE LEFT--

oh crystal will be around same time too!

so

lisa
kris
emma
rach
crystal
kim

is that it i hope im not forgetting anyone?

damn jess is waiting like 2 hours for results that take 2 seconds to read...wtf!

Can't wait for jessys result s!!!!
I'm so pissed with this smiley opk. The thing is not working again today. So I called company to see if they had an answer and chick says sorry that just happens sometimes.... Then she ask me if I followed directions. Really. I'm not an idiot. I followed them exactly She said well sorry I guess your gonna have to try to get the smiley next month. I was so furious I couldn't even speak I just started crying. Tomorrow has to be better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->