We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

OMG Kim what an insensitive BIATCH!!!!!!!!!!!! I could go beat her up for you if you like??? Seriously sweetie just try to BD as much as possible! FX crossed this will be your month anyways and you can throw those stupid sticks out the window :hugs:

Aw Kim, what a horrible woman! I guess all you can do is bd as much as poss & hope you catch the window? Or use ic's for this month? :hugs:

Sorry to rant she had me so annoyed she had me tell her exactly what I did like 4 times. I'm beyond frustrated. Seriously it should not be this hard. Thanks for letting me vent girls.

ew kim they should be able to refund ur money wtf!?!?!?

you should call back and ask for supervisor....

was it reading like an error message?

Vent away kim!

I would be pissed too ugh...those shits are alot of money too

Seriously Kim I'd write in a complaint! Did you get her name? How fricken insensitive too!!!!!!!

They dont care bc they arent going thru what your going thru, dumb bitches!

sooooooooooooooooooo great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

another symptom...lol

i smell THROW UP!! ughhhh i wanna throw up myself..i asked 2 other girls if they smelled something funky, they are like hm....what are u talking about hahaha

heightened sense smell much?

Yay!!! Jess those numbers are amazing! 2????(babies)

So I didn't get her name. She offered to send me another kit said that is all she could do. Leave it to me to get one that is broke. But anyways I'm gonna be out of town got work so it would just sit in my mailbox for 3 days. So depending on weather that could be bad. I asked her to wait to mail it til Monday but she was kinda like well it will take that long to get to you anyway . ugh.

Im still in shock lolol i almost started crying in her office from the nerves and as soon as she walks in shes like sooo cOngrats to the mommy with an extremely healthy baby lolololl my eyes almost popped out when i heard it was close to the 5000 and in 3 freakin days!! She predicts i ll b hitting the 10 000 this weekend lolol thank u guys so much for all ur support and getting me threw this shittt.

Kim WTF happend with the opks???? I cant believe u got a goddamnn defect box jesus..and that stoopid biatch didnt help either..im boiling for u i mean grrr...must stop blood pressure...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->