We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Hey rach!! Happy st pats

Ill post pics of my girl wen i get her :)

Hows everyone...im guna test again tmaro ..highly unlikely but i have a test left soooo.. ahhhhh

i so needed tonight, my mom hosted a mexican night party. i had my aunts and uncles there and my cousins & it was SOOO fucking fun! i drank a couple coronas and had quesadillas & nachos and it was great, got a little tipsy and emotional tho..but im okay now....

hope you guys had a fun night love you

Haha! Sorry I leave b n b pulled up on my phone almost all the time! Promise I wasn't ignoring you! Just got finished having my butt kicked with a very busy 14 hrs at work. Ugh! So busy ! Glad you had a good night Tho!!!!
kris & kim i see you on!! LOL

Hi Leese! Sorry I missed you ...I had it up on my phone as well and then went to a party after the hockey game! Off to bed now...I am not used to staying up this late lol

Talk to you all tomorrow!

Happy mother's day to all you yummy mummies, angel mummies & mummies to be!!!! Xxxx

Morning ladies!

Happy Mother's day Emma!

Rach- glad to see you posting again :)

Lisette- yeah for bubbles! Sometimes at night I lay still and hope to feel something, but it is always gas LOL. I know it is too soon but I can dream right?

Good Morning chicas!

How's everyone doing today?

Kim sorry to hear the crazy 14hr shift kicked ur butt sweetie! Hope u get to sleep in today!?

Lisa baby all the princess stuff for cookie sounds sooo stinking cute!!! I can't wait to see pics of her :) Happy u had a fub mexican fiesta with some drinks too! Praying hard for a +test for u when u wake up this morning babe :hugs:

Stacie won't be long now for the bubbles for u! I've been reading the boards & many second time mommies say they feel it as early as 13weeks! Hope it will be super early for u too girl :)

Em YAY for the last bad cramps & back ont the ttc train for you! WOOT WOOT :)

Kris happy u had fun night out with ur mom :)

Rach :wave:

Happy mothers day to all my best girls :hugs:

Just got downtown to meet up with friends for breakfast & then walk up to the Parade! Will try posting pics for u ladies tonight :) Have a wonderful sunday! xxx

Bfn suprise suprise! I just knew i wasnt guna get it...on to next month i guess:.....
gotta do a beta tmaro before he takes me off meds tho....

Happy mothers day emma!!

How was everyones weekend

Happy Mothers Day Em!

So sorry Leese! Sending you lots of virtual hugs! :)

Hi Lisette (yaaahhh for bubbles, such an amazing feeling), Rach, Kim, Jess, Liz! Hope you all had a great St Paddy's day! Excited to see your pic lis! :)

good morning everyone.... hope you all had fun last night. And Happy Mothers day to all the ladies on the other side of the world :)

Wow crystal, that is a super high increase! That crampy feeling can last awhile I am afraid. You have increased blood flow down there and your uterus is going to be growing so there can be some strange feelings.

Did they check your progesterone to make sure your one follicle is producing enough hormone? That is exciting that you will get an U/S in two weeks!

morning Twinkie :)
so I got my progesterone done yesterday and it came back at a 42.96 :)

this is some info i found on progesterone on this site : https://www.fertilityplus.org/faq/hormonelevels
Progesterone in Pregnancy
When Normal Values What Level Means
Mid-Luteal Phase 5+ ng/ml As mentioned above, a level of 5 indicates some kind of ovulatory activity, though most doctors want to see a level over 10 on unmedicated cycles, and over 15 with medications. There is no mid-luteal level that predicts pregnancy.
First Trimester 10-90 ng/ml Average is about 20 at 4 weeks LMP, and 40 at 14 weeks LMP. It is important to note that while a higher progesterone level corresponds with higher pregnancy success rates, one cannot fully predict outcome based on progesterone levels. Progesterone supplementation is unlikely to help if started after a positive pregnancy test.
Second Trimester 25-90 ng/ml Average is 40 at beginning, 90 at end.
Third Trimester 49-423 ng/ml Usually peaks at about 175.

so according to this my number is a litte more than double the average for first trimester :)

WOW crystal those are some rockin numbers sweetie! Sooo happy for ya :)

Lisa baby :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Kris thank you :) Its a small step but every little one counts huge for us as you know :) Cute pics to come! xxx

Hey all!! Happy mommy s day Emma!!

Omg the sugar bush was the mOst incredible ive ever been to!! Thankfully i was only sick once there but thats cuz of my ms meds that help bunches. I was really sick last night tho after eating s bit of mac and cheese for dinner badddd idea. I feel like crap right now but it should pass ouffff. Apple juice kinda helps sooo thats nice.

Leese im sorry u got a bfn this am. Im glad ur seeing ur dr tomorrow and he ll have a game plan for sure.

Crystal awsome numbers chica!!

How was everybody s St paddys day?? It s just freakin gorgeous here we ve been doing sooo much yard work and washing our cars and playing with the dogs im honestly pooped. And how s this for uber bizzaro world i feel yucky and yet i want pancakes for dinner...twilight zone doo dooo doooooo...

Wow Crystal! That is a super high number for 4 weeks (maybe two follicles working hard??? ;) and two little beanies???) Mine was checked at 11 dpo and it was 31, but I was also on supplements.

Jessy- glad you had a fun St. Patty's day and you are enjoying the super nice weather!

Today was an interesting day, it would have been my Angel's due date. I expected to have all of these mixed feelings, but I have surprisingly been ok today. I might light my candle tonight for my little angel baby.

I went shopping today and bought a couple cute little sleepers and a couple maternity tees. Hubby grilled steaks for dinner and now I am thinking it may be nap time ;)

Awww Stace...Thinking of you and your angel today~

Well my O pains have started today...Now just have to wait for DH to get home from work tonight and get to it. I am only CD 10 so I am thinking that I might ovulate a little early this month, maybe CD 12 or 13. Do any of you ladies have O pain and if you do, do you ovulate a couple of days after you feel the pain? Just curious!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Sunday. It is beautiful here too Jess, glad you had a good time last night and you weren't too sick...we took the dogs for a long hike in the sun by the lake. It was glorious! I love spring!

Well my O pains have started today...Now just have to wait for DH to get home from work tonight and get to it. I am only CD 10 so I am thinking that I might ovulate a little early this month, maybe CD 12 or 13. Do any of you ladies have O pain and if you do, do you ovulate a couple of days after you feel the pain? Just curious!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Sunday. It is beautiful here too Jess, glad you had a good time last night and you weren't too sick...we took the dogs for a long hike in the sun by the lake. It was glorious! I love spring!

well I was checking temps and on my chart is says I had ovulation pains about 4-5 days before i ovulated... I thought I was ovulating early but by my temps it says I still ovulated on the 16th day :shrug:
you should try charting if you don't get the egg this cycle... it helps to look at your pattern. I f I did not start charting I don't think I would have figured out I was ovulating on day 16.

Wow Crystal! That is a super high number for 4 weeks (maybe two follicles working hard??? ;) and two little beanies???) Mine was checked at 11 dpo and it was 31, but I was also on supplements.

Jessy- glad you had a fun St. Patty's day and you are enjoying the super nice weather!

Today was an interesting day, it would have been my Angel's due date. I expected to have all of these mixed feelings, but I have surprisingly been ok today. I might light my candle tonight for my little angel baby.

I went shopping today and bought a couple cute little sleepers and a couple maternity tees. Hubby grilled steaks for dinner and now I am thinking it may be nap time ;)

hahah I don't know yet....I wonder if I can get them to check my HCG again this week... I did not want to bother yesterday because it would have been just 24 hrs.

I like the candle idea ...... your little angle is with you from above :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->