We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Well my O pains have started today...Now just have to wait for DH to get home from work tonight and get to it. I am only CD 10 so I am thinking that I might ovulate a little early this month, maybe CD 12 or 13. Do any of you ladies have O pain and if you do, do you ovulate a couple of days after you feel the pain? Just curious!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Sunday. It is beautiful here too Jess, glad you had a good time last night and you weren't too sick...we took the dogs for a long hike in the sun by the lake. It was glorious! I love spring!

well I was checking temps and on my chart is says I had ovulation pains about 4-5 days before i ovulated... I thought I was ovulating early but by my temps it says I still ovulated on the 16th day :shrug:
you should try charting if you don't get the egg this cycle... it helps to look at your pattern. I f I did not start charting I don't think I would have figured out I was ovulating on day 16.

Thanks Crystal! I am still going to BD every other day starting today until CD 16...I was just curious even though I know that everyone is so different in their cycles. When we got pregnant with RJ we had sex once on the day I felt like this and we got preggo. I was so surprised!

yea we never know when its going to happen huh. lol I mean we can try our best to control the variables but in the end it feels as if we have no control at all. Look at people who even get the egg fertilized with the best sperm and then implanted in the perfect lining and still does not happen and then like you said just one time and bam!!! or like Jessy in the shower ... lol

soooo I don't have morning sickness yet but I sure have night sickness!!!! two days now right around 4:30 pm it hits but thankfully it is gone by 9pm
but so happy it comes back the very next night :) so weird to be happy about throwing up

Congrats on the puking Crystal! lol

I hope that I am not far behind you!

Kris sounds like a good plan...i guess its all about luck really ... :)

Congrats on throwing up crystal lol xo

Hey girlies!

Have you tested this morning leese? Is it your drs appt today?

Good morning girlies :wave:

Thanks Emma :) How's AF for you sweetie? Almost over I hope? Did you have a fab Mommy's day???

Crystal Congrats on the awesome puke fest!!!!! Keep it coming ;)

How's everyone else this morning?? Its soooo fricken gorgeous out here! How can we be expected to work???? LOL

hey em. how was ur mothers day?

i didnt test this morning i know im not....:( i have my beta at 1230ish, i wanna try n speak w my dr if i see him in the office or if not leave a message and tell him about my spotting etc...how are you doing ttc soon huh!?

love the new pic lisette!

Happy fabulous monday morning to all!!

Leese plx keep us posted on how it goes with ur dr. I hope he will know why u had that spotting.

Lisette lovin ur pic sweety!! It is extremely hard to be concentrating on my computer screen this morning when the sun is shining in all of my huge windows lololol.

Crystal ooooo welcome to the club! Ur got ur ms early like i did and it's been almost 4 weeks of always throwing up lolol. I was actualy late this morning at work cuz it was not a good wake up for me lol.

Emma is ur AF almost ova??? TTC is onnnnnn lolol it's on like donkey kong wooooooo!!

Kris yup u just never know which shot was the lucky one in catching the eggy. I kinda know that we covered our bases alot more this shot then the time i got preg in the shower. Huh guess i didnt need any natural fertilizer to bring it...or did...omgggg maybe he peed and didnt tell me??????!!?!??? Uh huh...sneaky.....

Nah, looks like the witchy will be hanging around a bit longer :growlmad: But dh was asking last night when we will be able to get on with ttc and when the best days will be etc so sounds like he can't wait to get started!! :happydance:

My mother's day was good thanks, except for having to work but i got 2 lovely homemade cards from ds!! And the hunger games books i wanted so i'm one happy mama!!

I told dh as soon as af finishes then we'll be :sex: every other day for like a month!!! He was like :saywhat: haha!!!

You are a slave driver Em! hahaha! DH and I started our everyday yesterday and will continue until Saturday!

We also had crazy hot sex last night...it is amazing how a tragedy in your life can you change so many things for the better. Not that we didn't always have hot sex but we are so much closer since RJ died and our relationship is so much stronger!

Love your pro pic Lisette! So cute...I am def going to live up the preggo perks when I get preg. Have to enjoy every minute right?!

Jess...I am sure your DH prob peed when you guys were in the shower! lol I am hoping that I am that lucky this month and we can catch this eggie that I feel coming!

Let us know Leese how your Dr appt goes! Thinking of you and sending you lots of positive vibes! :)

It is 7 am here...I have finished my run and now off to shower! Little boy I take care off is here later today at 8 am so I get to take my time this morning! Happy Monday everyone!

Does anybody have any plans for easter??? We always go over to my parents place and they make a hugeeee breakfast of all things maple syrup...omggg swoon...and at night we have turkey with stuffing, mashed potatoes and gravy, veggies...i'm doing to have to take 2 freakin ms pills to not be sick lololol.

Hello??? Has everybody abandonned me???? SOB it just breaks my lil heart right now..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->