We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Sorry to hear a about the funeral you had to go to Stace...Hoping that you are doing ok. Thinking of you~

Wow crystal, that is a super high increase! That crampy feeling can last awhile I am afraid. You have increased blood flow down there and your uterus is going to be growing so there can be some strange feelings.

Did they check your progesterone to make sure your one follicle is producing enough hormone? That is exciting that you will get an U/S in two weeks!

no, no progesterone check... should have done one??? they said they were not worried about my progesterone because my thyroid is increasing and they said they can clearly see the corpus luteum ..... I asked if I should be worried about the numbers increasing so quickly and she said don't worry its ok. what do you think??

11 dpo....BFN

i really dont understand how i can not be pregnant this month.. i really dont....we are doing everything we can. i know theres still some time..but i mean...i am probably not....

like is clomid lowering my chances? like i really dont understand...i thought it would happen faster w clomid.....

well i guess if it does turn out to be bfn, one more round like this then we move to IUI...

so frustrating, but what can i do...sucks so much..:cry::nope:

Aw sorry leese. Still time yet tho, don't give up hope. Did you text your doc?

Thanks emma. Nah i didnt im just guna wait til monday..he really cudnt do anything anyways...

I think im out..i kno theres a chance but idk...these meds r really sucky..i feel pregnant..and i just dont see how we couldnt catch the eggs 2 eggs and nada....idk im just like so blahh...

At least im getting my puppy next week i think she will help me get thru this..

Awww Lisa, sorry about the BFN, unfortunately you can time everything perfectly and still not that BFP, we are all proof of that. But I know you will get another BFP!

Ohh Leese im sorry u got that dissapointment this morning. But there is definetly still time forca bfp! Good idea to wait and see ur dr on monday. He ll b able to give u tons of info about clomid and etc. What does it do exactly? Ive never tried it so im lost on that..it s kinda a fertility boost? Im here for u hunny we all are!

Thanks stace jess

My cycles r really long n my sr said it could be effecting my egg quality lining etc bc i didnt o til cd 25 26...now im oing like cd 12 13...

I honestly thought it was guna be like ok im taking meds and bam guna happen fast....idk ..ita juat eeally hard...but wat can i do...nothing....

Ugh, i'm getting pretty pee'd off with this af i gotta say :growlmad: Still just brownish spotting - 3 days now. Had this for 8 days last month and only 1 day of red bleeding. Was hoping for a good clearout this month :haha: before we ttc again.

Lisa im sorry for the disappointment this am. Hang in there tho. Still time! Write all your questions for your dr for Monday. So you don't forget anything you want info about. Also ask him about femura ( think that is how it I spelled) it is along the same lines as clomid in that it makes you ovulate. This is what my reproductive endocrinologist wanted to put me on next. It is actually a treatment for breast cancer but one of the side effects is ovulation. But it doesn't thin your uterine lining like clomid will. Hugs sweetie. Xoxoxo. On my way into work so I will be Mia today.
Hi everybody!

Sorry to hear Leese! I hope that your Dr has some answers for you!

Em...Sorry that AF isn't cooperating! What a witch!

Kim...only a few days left until you test! You said you have an endocrinologist...what do you see him for? I have Hashimoto's and see an endo...

:flower:ohh Lisa I'm sorry about your test this AM
has your husband had his sperm test yet??? and if you are worried about thin lining, I would take a baby aspirin a day, it wont hurt anything but it is suppose to help your blood flow in effect helping your lining get thick.... might want to ask about that too, and do you have plenty of EWCM during ovulation??? we used the preseed for the days after ovulation just incase my charting was off.

Hey girls :wave:

Lisa babe sorry for the dissapointment this morning! I know its gotta be sooo fricken frustrating :( Keep ur chin up sweetie and check again tmmr or Monday before your Dr maybe? We're here if you need to vent or just want a shoulder :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Em sorry the witch is being extra witchy for ya! ggggrrrrrrrr

Crystal how you feeling hunni? So excited for your numbers and scan in 2weeks! WOWWEE!!!!!!!!! What date?

Jessy hope ur having fun celebrating at the sugar bush & ur lil over achiever beanny is letting momma eat today???

Kristen whatcha up to today? Rest up girlfirend ;)

Kim how many more days to testing??? FX crossed for ya this cycle! Really hope those smiley's do the trick for ya!

Lauren you having nice warm weather for your ubber big cleaning? Its 12 here and I'm loving it already :)

Stacie I'm sure you look super cute and preggo hunni! xo

Rach :wave: if you're checking in! Hope you're having a good weekend hunni! xxxx

AFM I slept a lovely 12hours and ready to tackle house cleaning and cookie baking for St.Patty's day tmmr!!! Also very exciting I think I started finally feeling tiny bubbles last night that wasn't indegestion or gas :haha: I hope it keeps up and I can have that daily reassurance that everything is ok in there!

Have a wonderful day my PUPO's :hugs:

hi Lisette, your in an awesome mood :) perked me up a tiny bit.... just trying not to worry that my period will start tomorrow .... I know its kinda silly after the good test . The ultrasound test should be feb 29th and they will only do a test if my numbers r over 1500 by then just so they can make sure everything is in the right place because of the pain I have been having... but I think the pain is because I have such problems with constipation , even when I'm not pregnant.
I can't wait to get a little bump and feel bubbles!!!!

Thanks guys yea i take a baby aspirin everyday bc i have a blood clotting disorder..and i kno my lining was thick bc my dr told me it was cs 13 n we use preseed...leo had his aperm tested n they r good

I guess its just bad luck...

I bought so much cute stuff for my cookie omg clothes n princess bowls etc lol o cant wait thank god im getting her...

YAY for bubbles Lisette!! Such an amazing feeling :cloud9:

Well it's official - CD1 and the witch is turning up the cramps oouchie! I'm happy about it though, should be back on the ttc train in a few days yipeeeee!!!!!!

Happy st. Paddy's day Rach! Howyou doing?

These cramps are kicking my arse - i'm off to bed! It's our mother's day 2moro & i gotta work 7 til 3 :growlmad:

Yaaaaaahhh for those cramps Em! Hahahah! That will be the last time that we happily say that to you! :)

Love cute stuff for dogs Leese! I bought my dog sweaters, etc and she looks so cute in them...Now if only she would walk around instead of falling over like she is dead when she was wearing them we would be set. lol

Hi Rach! Hope you are feeling better hun!

Lisette...I am so resting up...Bring on the sexapaloosa!

Not doing much tonight just headed to a hockey game with my mom...should be fun on St. Paddy's day! Have a fun and safe night everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->