We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Still early Leese gotta give ur beany time to jack up the hcg lolol

should i text my dr about my spotting or just wait to see him monday...idk if it should be hapening what if its not implanation and the prometrium isnt working or something idk what to think...what would u do??

I would text, its ok to ask questions , especially if it helps keep you calm

its cool your Dr. lets you text him!!!!my dr in canada wont even talk to anyone over the phone, not even to tell you if a test came back or not. so I'm changing dr's when I get back !!!!

well i mean he works w leos cousin (hes an anesthiasologist or however the hell u spell it) lol

so leo talked to his cousin and then spoke w dr n he told him to give us his phone number..but i feel funny texting him. i mean he doesnt get annoyed but i mean im sure its like uh...really lol

i texted him like 1 time a month since ive seen him in dec about questions...

i was buying frers at target, and the chick ringing me up mind you looked at 14, was like uhhh oh..pregnancy tests...im like fuck my life really like cant u just ring them up, shes like planned or accident...im like um....planned but i dont know..shes like well i really wanted a girl but got stuck w a boy....i was CRINGING...shes like do u mind if i ask how old you...im like 27. and how old are ..shes like 19 me and my husband had our baby 3 years ago...im like REALLY THO????? she looked like such trash, like dirty looking-

im like ohh okay...i got in the car and i wanted to bang my head on the steering wheel....

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHYYYYYYYYYY DAMNIT

i feel like once i get my little girl (cookie) it will make this process a little less sad for me.....

awww hun thats tough , I'm sure having your puppy will make things a bit easier for you because you will have something to love and occupy your attention with.
and it does not seem like you text him too much :)
The girl at the store was just not thinking before she spoke, I know its hard but try to see why that encounter happened, maybe it has a purpose??? I know it might sound silly but i really do believe every moment has a purpose, we may not know it at the time and we may never know what it is ..... but sorry you had to listen to her ungratefulness of being "stuck" with a boy....

Yaaaaahhhh Jess! So excited for you and your bean! What does 2 follicles mean?

Don't give up Leese! Thinking of you!

Congrats on seeing your little bean with a fab heartbeat Jess!!!! :happydance: :headspin:

Leeese :( hang in there girl, praying for ya xxx

Jess! 2 folicules??? Wwwaaaaa! What did he say the chances of twins are in that case? OMG waiting till the 28th is gunna be sooo fricken hard now!!!

Kristen :wave: whatcha up to this weekend in preparation for the sexapaloa week? Lol

Resting up and teasing my DH! Lol...trying to plan next week out. What do you all think of bd on CD 10, 12, 14, 15? Don't want to miss my chance...I am so ready...Any advice is appreciated! :)

So I am guessing 2 follicles means possible twins?!?! I knew it!
what are you all up to this weekend?

Kris EOD has worked for us twice now so I say go with that & u cover ur bases & get nice strong sperm too :) loads & loads of dust ur way my friend! Gotta get that eating puking love fest going on in here for all of us :)

I had a great date night out with H tonight & got the cutest St.Patty's t-shirt printed for the Parade Sunday! I even got an extra little rainbow on my left side for my special little rainbow :) can't wait to wear it & take some fun pics! We're expecting 22C!!! We shall see about that! Lol

What is everyone else up to?

Hey girlies!

Jessy- Awesome news on the super strong beanster! Maybe he/she implated super early and that is why it is measuring ahead. Also could explain the nice high hcg numbers ;)

Lisa- so sorry on the BFN :(

Crystal- glad you had a good poo, LOL. While I am starting to get a little more regular now, I wish I would have a good "clean out". I bet I would lose lbs too ;)

Lisette- have fun at the parade in your cute St. Patty's T!

Em- I hope AF shows up soon. Isn't that how it is? We pray hard for her to stay away each month and when we want her to come she takes her sweet time.

Well, I woke up this morning with a nice round belly. I was like wtf??? Where did that come from? DH thinks it is hilarious. He is like yea I noticed, you just popped out over night. Bad timing too, I was getting ready for the funeral this morning praying that my dress would fit (A pair of control top pantyhose, while uncomfortable, helped tremendously, LOL). I haven't been overeating, I have been pooping more regularly, am I really one of those crazy people that start showing at 12 weeks? Well I guess you all will see what I mean on Thursday when I do my first belly pic ;)

Thanks Stacie & omg u made my die of laughter! U did see my pics right? Like how much rounder really could u be? Lol can't wait to see that beautiful pic! Hope the funeral wasn't too tough for u today :hugs:

ok got my 3rd beta done today..... 217
so 7 DPO-2,
9 DPO-33
12 DPO-217
before this test she was like well becuase we just saw that you ovulated on the ultrasound the test that came back at 33 could be just picking up your LH surge... I was no way because I got 2 positives at home too.. so she said don't get your hopes up , we will run the test stat and see what it says . Then she says well you certainly pregnant and we expect to do a scan on you in 2 weeks if your number is over 1500, just to make sure the baby is in the right place and to see if there is two.... they think there might be two because they can see one corpus litum and they can also see fluid that is from another bust cyst ( a cyst she says that happens when you release eggs ) so one cyst is supporting the baby or babies and the fluid is suggestive of another one that ruptured. so possibly two eggs were released .

I just hate this whole feeling like Af is coming... when does that go away???

Thanks Lisette, the funeral was hard, because he was far too young, but I managed OK. I wish I had a pre pregnancy shot to show you guys because comparing the two I could pass for 6 months pregnant, LOL. Your belly is cute :) I think I look like I ate too much! My cousin who just had her baby girl was like, "Oh look at your cute little belly" I was like I am only 11 weeks! If I have a cute little belly now, I am going to be a whale in 6 months! LOL. I am not complaining though. I will just stock up on some extra cute maternity pants ;)

WOW Crystal! Maybe 2 eggs that is so exciting! Can't wiat to hear about it in 2 weeks!

As for the cramps...I am def not sure but as long as it isn't painful I don't think you should worry. But that is what us mothers do right, we worry! Thinking of you! Stay strong for your LO or LOs :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->