We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

:( sorry sweetie.... I say don't give it a second thought to bug the crap out of your dr. You have been through a lot and all the meds have side effects, besides that you are paying him good money to assist you and be your resource. It's makes me furious that he didn't give you 15 minutes of his time to address your questions. I feel very strongly that stress prevents women from conceiving. He needs to answer your questions in order to give you some peace of mind.

Haha. Sorry but my ticker is off because my cycles have been all over the place. I am only 7 dpo. I may test Friday. But I feel like af is already on her way:/
Kim - TEST!!!!

Aw leese, i'm sorry hunny. We'll be in it together for the next cycle :hugs: Only 4 more sleeps till Cookie...!

Aww, that sucks Kim, i was getting excited for someone to test!

Where is everyone today?

kim fxd for you!

thanks em. i cant wait for my little girl!

i just dont understand this cycle like w the spotting its so weird....my dr didnt have 2 damn minutes for me yesterday.. so when i call for my negative results i am asking the girl to have him call me when he can and i am going to say something to him....

im doing a chocolate face mask, deep conditioning treatment, having a glass of red wine & taking a hot bath tonight, is it 5 pm yet?!??!!!!

Good plan Lisa! Can I join you! I can be there by five! Lol:)

Good plan Leese, get some answers! And your evening sounds good!

Leese...Sorry your experience with your Dr. was crappy yesterday! Keep your head up girl...we are here for you! And enjoy that glass/bottle of wine tonight and let loose! :) Sending you lots of hugs and hope!

Ooooohhh Kim...Friday! So exciting...I was getting excited for myself bc I am testing April 3rd which yesterday seemed close and now so far away lol! FXd for you darling! :) AF symptoms mean nothing!

Hi Em...How is AF treating you? Is she still being a crazy witch? Hope it is over for you soon and you can get TTC right away!

AFM...2 nights of BDing bc of the intense ovulation pains I was feeling. I think we will take tonight off and go again CD 13 and 14 depending on what my body tells me. I am so scared to do it too much and yet so scared not to do it enough. lol

Hope everyone has a great Tuesday!

THANKS GIRLS!

i am even questioning if all these meds are good for me...ughh like idk !!

kris & em u guys are ready to go huh!?

Hell yeh i'm ready Lisa!! My angel's due date would have been 25th April & i'm hoping dh's super swimmers can get me a bfp before then!! I would have to be very lucky i know but gotta stay hopeful right?!

Yay! Kris and Emma- time to get busy!!!! Kris I know!!!!! Too much???? Not enough????? Ugh!

I wish u extra extra dust emma!!!!

April 25 is my 2 year anniversary

i really hope we are all preggo soon...

Hey rach if ur out there miss ya!

I am sooooo ready! I really want a baby this year and since I will be induced early I have this cycle and the next cycle to acheive that! There is something about this year...I need a baby!

When do you get Cookie again Leese? So excited for you! What a joy to have in your life!

i will be induced early too kris bc of my blood clotting bullshit

i get her saturday im SUPER SUPER excited...the only thing that sucks really bad is that sat night i have my husbands god daughters bday party that we cant miss & sunday we have a wedding that we already rvsp'd too...

my mom is dog sitting all weekend, she doesnt mind, but im really upset i wanna be with my baby :(

My EDD would be December 15th...My birthday!

That sucks about having plans on your first weekend with you pup...don't worry though you will have her for the rest of your life to love and hold and cuddle! And of course train! lol

lol yea i know..hehe

i took off monday & tuesday!!!! cant wait lol dh is sooo excited too

i need her..like my need to be motherly is like crazy..

Lisa- so sorry your Dr. was not helpful, maybe he was having a bad day. I know that is no excuse but he is only human. As for not getting pregnant yet, remember you can do everything perfectly and still not catch that egg. I have been on both ends. I got pregnant with DS actively preventing and still got one super sperm to make it through and then both times after that it took me 6 months of charting and timing BD. It just sucks that most of it is out of our control. But I know you will get pregnant again :)

Kim- can't wait for you to test, how exciting!

Emma & Kristin- Good luck catching those eggs!

Crystal- How are you feeling??

I am so ready for lunch! I am so hungry in the morning and afternoon, yet I barely eat anything in the evening... It is crazy how I can be starving one minute and food sounds awful the next! Also my belly is so noticable now, I can't figure out why, I don't feel like I am over eating?? I guess maybe my stomach muscles were just flabby and let it all pop out early, LOL. Just wait for a pic on Thursday you will see what I mean ;)

thanks so much girls!

ok so im not sure if i should consider myself cd 1 today..i went to bathroom and a good amount of my blood on my panty liner...i put a tampon in..so i guess yea right cd1 today??

ehhh crazyyynessssss

stace i know u know about prometrium, i stopped sunday and already a period? soo figure not even 2 days of stopping i got my period...last month i got it 4 days after is this weird?? xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->