We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Hey girlies!

Sorry I'm joining ya late this morning...rough start :(

Thanks for all the happy 17weeks! I can't believe it now that its moving along!!!

Lauren sorry to hear about more sickness! You poor thing :( How was the weekend of taking pics and stuff or did the sickness put everything on hold?

Kim I can't wait for you test hunn!!! xxxx

Kris & Emma sending loads of :dust: to catch those eggs girls!!!

Lisa baby that totally sucks about your Dr's visit yesterday! Like seriously I wanna punch him out! Stacie is right though maybe he was just having a bad day cuz he has seemed so human and concerned in the past right? Definately ask for him to call you and voice your concerns and ask your questions! I'm soo sorry AF is here for you right now :( I know cookie is gonna cheer you up tons sweetie! Lots of love your way :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Jessy baby where ya at today???

Lisa- It seems a little weird that it was 4 days last month and only 2 this month, but I don't have much experience because I always got my period before day 14, so I always just stopped taking the prometrium the day I got AF. Maybe your progesterone was low this month and that is why you had the spotting and AF earlier than last month... maybe it just wasn't a nice strong follicle? I am hoping things correct themselves this month and you get your BFP, Christmas would be a fun due date ;)

thanks girls, we seem to be a little better today, but DD puked again in the middle of the night after drinking her milk. But then fine today?? Don't know what's going on!

Lisette we got about 90% of the pictures and organizing done, but were definitely stifled by the germs a little bit! We'll get there, hopefully this weekend! So happy you're at 17 weeks! Very exciting!!

Lisa I just want to eat that puppy up....sooo adorable!

Lots of baby dust to everyone. love yas!

Glad your fam is feeling a bit better Lauren...There is nothing like a bad bug that travels through the whole family! ugghhh! And Holy Hannah...You are almost at 24 weeks. You will be having that little girl in no time! :)

Happy 17 weeks Lisette! Sorry you had such a crap morning...Hope your Tuesday gets better and the sun shines for you!

and my dr doesnt ck progesterone bc he said im taking supplements im fine..but maybe i need the dose upped...

idk im guna text him later!

thanks lauren..me too lolo

Thanks Kris! Yeah I don't know where the time's gone! How are you feeling?

Jessy how's the ms coming? any let up?

I am feeling good! Lost 3 pounds so far in the last 2 1/2 weeks and working out lots and eating well! Now I am ovulating and having fun catching this egg...Hoping this is the one! :)

like look at my little baby in the avatar..i just cant! lol

Morning :)

ugghh on the DR visit :( , I think Emailing is a good idea or asking to speak to him over the phone since he did not have time with you last visit.

Do you have everything all set up for cookie in the apt? what kind of dog is she and how old is she?

Lisa- I can understand your Dr's point, because you are already on it, so there isn't much else he can do. I think I have some months when I just don't have very strong O (like december where my cycle only lasted 21 days!). I think you should give clomid another month and if no luck this cycle see if you can talk to you Dr. about other options. Maybe clomid just isn't working for you?

stace---the thing is clomid is working, remember last 2 months 2 ready follicles w confirmed ovulating....

just not getting preggo, makes me think dh sperm has been low..i really have no clue..he said clomid is working "fabulously" (his word) for me...

i guess its just timing...

he told me he wants to do 3 regular clomid cycles then on to clomid w iui...

Well, IUI should increase your chances. Hopefully you don't need it and get your BFP this month!

thanks stace!

crystal i pretty much have everything for her!! gotta do some more shopping this week..and i took off monday and tuesday to be w her!

:)

how ya feeling

wheres jess today??

thanks stace!

crystal i pretty much have everything for her!! gotta do some more shopping this week..and i took off monday and tuesday to be w her!

:)

how ya feeling

wheres jess today??

I know this may be a silly question but is it ok to NOT have cramping or any feeling in your uterus at 4 weeks? last week I had cramping but now I feel nothing ?? my boobs are still hurting though.

Sorry ive been mia today girlies ive just been so sick i think i caught a bug. I couldnt even go to work cuz ive been throwing up nonstop and just exausted. Thankfully i slept tons snd feelin a bit better.

Hope everyone is having an awsome day!

Sorry ive been mia today girlies ive just been so sick i think i caught a bug. I couldnt even go to work cuz ive been throwing up nonstop and just exausted. Thankfully i slept tons snd feelin a bit better.

Hope everyone is having an awsome day!

awww sorry your sick Jessy , good thing you are at home resting :)

Awww- sorry you are sick Jessy. Get lots of rest and drink plenty of fluids.

I was stalking the first tri boards and someone posted a neat site. www.babybpm.com
You can put in the heart rate and gestation and it predicts whether you have a boy or girl. It is based off the old wives tale that girls have higher heart rates, but the avg heart rate is based on actual heart rates. I love doing all the gender predictors, I think it is a lot of fun to guess ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->