We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Feel better Jessy!

Crystal I think that totally doesn't mean anything, I say you're ok. Cramps can come and go.

Lisa timing might be it. I know we all know this, but the odds are against the poor sperm every time. It's a tough uphill battle but thy eventually get through!!

At a b-ball game with dh and ds. Weather is amazing! So much fun.

so fun kimberly...the weather has been amazing!! today too. Going to get out for a walk at lunch.

Thanks you guys i'm a bit better today. I've been drinking gatorade to help energy wise. It was fine till a lil while ago when beanster decided it was yucky and had to come back up. Not pleasant since i'm drinking the blue one..ya not a nice visual at all LOL.

Stace i did the heart rate test and it says girl! Butttt i'm still thinking it's a boy sooo we shall see! For my 12 week scan the tech told me that she can give me a head's up on what she thinks it looks like if the baby is cooperative and etc etc. But u cant go by that and not go on a baby fever shopping spree in either blue or pink yet...have to wait for the 18-20 week to b more concrete.

It's hump day!! And going up to freakin +30!!! Holy sweet baby jesus that's crazy!!

Kim any bfp news??????

LOL, mine said girl too (for both u/s heart rates), but I am not buying any dresses until it is confirmed on an U/S ;) We'll see what it says for next Wednesday's heart rate! The Chinese Gender predictor says girl too as well as some other tests, but I know nothing is for certain, until we see a hot dog or hamburger ;)

Morning girls! Aww Jess so glad your feeling better except for the gatorade. ;) Lisa - did you hear from dr yesterday? Hope you enjoyed your evening and the wine;)
Afm I didn't test today. I'm 8dpo I did find a hpt but it is that extra blue dye one:( I might just take it Tomorrow for fun but like I said before I don't trust them I got that false positi e .

i can't wait to hear Kimberly, fingers crossed!! xxx

A woman at work found at at 20 weeks she was having a girl. Bought all kinds of girl stuff, etc. Last weekend took the tags off and washed it. Had an u/s on Monday (at 32 weeks)...it's a boy!! so even that late in the game they can get it wrong! Definitely don't buy gender stuff until it's confirmed in 3rd tri :)

i can't wait to hear Kimberly, fingers crossed!! xxx

A woman at work found at at 20 weeks she was having a girl. Bought all kinds of girl stuff, etc. Last weekend took the tags off and washed it. Had an u/s on Monday (at 32 weeks)...it's a boy!! so even that late in the game they can get it wrong! Definitely don't buy gender stuff until it's confirmed in 3rd tri :)

I knew a girl that this happened to also. She was told she was having a girl, had a pink baby shower and found out a couple weeks before that they "might" have been wrong. Her baby "girl" is now a 8 year old boy ;)

I would be screwed because I didn't have an u/s after my 20 week (which was done at 21 weeks for DS). It would have been a surprise for me LOL.

What Jess?!? +30...Now I wish I was on your side of the country...it has been windy and miserable here! Maybe it will blow in some nice weater lol I loved Gatorade when I was preggo but I didn't get MS when I was preg with RJ...I was one of the lucky ones, just a little nauseaus here and there.

Lauren...I def agree that don't go buying outfits until you get the 3rd tri check. I have heard so many people getting the wrong sex and going out and buying the wrong clothes. Always seems to happen when the little boy is hiding something...they always think it is a girl lol...maybe you have a little boy in there!

I hate blue dye tests Kim...I actually had a dream about one last night. It did give me a BFP though so maybe not too evil. I am excited to hear you test news. I am not buying any tests until April 2nd and I will test the next morning at 12 DPO. I just don't want to be disappointed!

Hahahah Stace...You made me laugh this morning! Hot dog or Hamburger...I have never heard of that. That is super!

AFM...I am pretty sure I ovulated yesterday with all of the sharp pains I was having but who knows. We are going to cover our bases and keep on doing the baby dance. We did already once this morn and then tomorrow and then one on Sat for good measure. I am also feeling some pain on my right and left side so maybe more than one egg?!?! Hoping I catch at least one of them! ;)

Hope you all have a wonderful Hump day...I know I did already! lol

LOL, I had never heard the hamburger thing until my cousin's U/S tech said it. Apparently they look for 3 lines with girls and it looks like a "hamburger". I think I would be a little disturbed if my u/s tech told me my baby's parts looked like food ;)

Ok so basicly it's harder to be absolutly sure when it's a girl but i'm assuming that if they say boy..it cant misteriously dissapear and become and vadge...right?????

LOLOLOL just noticed my ticker and i absolutly agreee with that. I swear to god the more advanced in pregnancy i get the more sick all the freakin time i am. Thank god for my ms medication the dr gave me..if not i'd be freakin 90 pounds jesus..

Good morning girlies :)

Hope everyone is feeling better today? I know I am!!! Amazing weather helps and so far no headache!!! WOOHOO!!!

Thanks for the hamburger convo laughs! I too think I'm having a girl and worry it won't be %100 at my scan so I'll be needing to wait before going girl crazy! I'll book a 3D scan at the end of May so that will hopefully show up even better for me too!

Ditto i'm going to get the same thing. Althought like i was saying i highly doubt they can make a mistake if it looks like a boy right?? Cuz i mean why would a girl have a teeny thinggy sticking out?? Unless it's a very uber abnormal clitoris...wow...sad...

Jess- I think early on boy things and girl things look alike, so if the u/s is too early then they can tell you boy and it is actually a girl. My cousin worked at my OB/GYN office when she was pregnant and she would get the U/S tech to do U/S on her quite often. Early on they started trying to guess boy or girl. While the U/S tech said she couldn't confirm for sure, they told her boy early on, but she was having a girl, but her 20 week u/s was correct.

Jess- I think early on boy things and girl things look alike, so if the u/s is too early then they can tell you boy and it is actually a girl. My cousin worked at my OB/GYN office when she was pregnant and she would get the U/S tech to do U/S on her quite often. Early on they started trying to guess boy or girl. While the U/S tech said she couldn't confirm for sure, they told her boy early on, but she was having a girl, but her 20 week u/s was correct.

Ooo definetly i wouldnt rely on anything under the 20 week scan...i'm pretty sure by then like i said if there is a peeny it's more obvious..i think...no? :shrug::shrug:

Ditto i'm going to get the same thing. Althought like i was saying i highly doubt they can make a mistake if it looks like a boy right?? Cuz i mean why would a girl have a teeny thinggy sticking out?? Unless it's a very uber abnormal clitoris...wow...sad...

Actually...this happened to a guy in my group at work. He was told a boy at the 20 week u/s...and they had painted the bedroom and put the boy name on the wall and everything. On the day of the birth, surprise....he was a GIRL!!! So it can happen! obviously the tech wasn't the best.

Yes I heard of the 3 lines, but not the hamburger, yuk!! inappropriate!

hope you're catching that egg Kristin! :)

Hi girls, hope all is well

i m at work i have my period so bad i need to change tp like every hour. i cant take anymore of this!!!! i dont wanna see blood anymore UHHHHHHH

i just wanna curl in a ball!

Crap Lauren dont tell me that lolol how will i be able to hold myself back from painting and buying stuff if we're never sure...i dont wanna have to go neutral SOB i dont want all yellow everywhere damnit lolol.

Leese i'm sorry ur feeling all icky and cramping. Wow that's actualy a really big blood flow is it cuz of the meds? Ur getting cookie in 3 days!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->