We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Lisa hunni I'm sorry AF is soo terrible for you :( Maybe a good clean out will be just what you need and no more blood for a very very long time :hugs:

Lauren OMG these crazy stories freak me out! I NEED to be able to start gender specific shopping and nusery planning!!!! I hope my 3D scan will be ubber clear poot shots atleast! How you feeling today girl? DD all better too?

Agreed Lisette i want to do gender shopping and not have to buy all in green and yellow...i want pink for a girl and blue for a boy damnit..

Definately Jess!!! Do you have a U C baby near you? Apparantly our insuracne covers it! Can't wait :)

Definately Jess!!! Do you have a U C baby near you? Apparantly our insuracne covers it! Can't wait :)

I go to a private clinic right beside my work place and they have all the amazing scans including the brand new freakin 4D scan!! Seriously 4D?!!?!??

https://www.clinique-echo.com/12308/index.html

Check it out!! Did u see the pictures of the 3D-4D scan?? It's crazyyyyy

Lisa sorry girl! Af sucks! Only 2-3 weeks and then it's go time again! Live it up this week while you can. I find that makes the sucky af time easier on me! Vent all you need to:) xoxox

Lisa i'm sorry about AF. :( My periods were always like that my whole life! i'd have to change my tampon like every 1-2 hours for the first couple days and get so sick.

the 3D scans won't mess up the gender...because they can see soft tissue really well, so definitely do it! I got some of DD and they were really cool. UC baby does a live webcast so our families in Boston, Georgia and Cape Breton could all watch!!

I think it's ok to buy the stuff...just leave the tags on until your u/s later on! easy!

DD and I are both much better...finally...thanks for asking :)

Yay Lauren glad ur feeling all tip top shape!!

Do i also have to keep all of my receipts??? Cuz i'm not sure if just the tags would b enough..

oh yeah, do that too :) so you get the price you paid for it if you have to return. I'm sure the chances are small that they'll make a mistake, but that would be terrible getting stuck!

Honestly I wouldn't worry, think about all the people you know that find out the gender and how many people they are wrong on. That percentage is super low. But to answer your question Jessy, it depends on the store, some take things back with just tags, some you need the receipt.

I shouldn't admit this, but I am passing some serious gas in my cube. I hope no one comes to talk to me after a little stink bomb, LOL. I normally would cover up with my blanket to prevent the stank from spreading, but it is like 80 degrees in here still, I can't use a blanket today!!!

Stacie :haha: I know how you feel....like a man almost! LMAO...you stink away girlie, its your God given right!!! Does anyone know in your office yet or are you waiting for next week? I can't wait to see your cute lil bump tmmr :happydance:

Lauren great idea sweetie! We can shopy away just don't cut tags or throw receipts till after the 3D scan or last Dr. u/s I guess! God I can't wait to be washing tiny baby clothes!!!

Kim how you feeling girl? Can't wait for you to test!!!! xoxo

Jessy I've seen some people post on fb and its really quite incredible! I think I'll call now just to see what week they suggest and maybe make an appointment! Oh also I just called for my pre-natal classes and was a little late...barley squeezed me in! Maybe you wanna check that out in your area if you plan on doing it ;)

Hehehe thanks Lisette! Everyone knows in my office now, I told the people I work closely with after my first U/S (they all know about my MC, so they knew we were trying) some had guessed before I told them because I was sick everyday and eating dry toast for breakfast. The rest of the office has guessed now. I am wearing maternity pants to work and it is quite obvious that I am either pregnant or ate wayyy to many cheesburgers ;)

Ya i know the % is super duper long on how many times they are wrong gender wise so no biggie.

Lisette it's actualy the opposite here they contact me LOL!! Since i already did the first class last time which is eating healthy during ur first trimester i dont have to do that one. Next ones are all the standard and they are in september!!

Stace nahhhh dont feel bad for telling us my new fun is actualy farting like a mofo in the elevator while nobody is around and making goddamnn sure i'm outta there before somebody gets on. That way it will look like that person is the one whole cut some major cheese to others teeeheeeheee evilllllll.

OMG Stace ur hitting the 12 weeks tomorrow!!!!!! Dayummmmmm time does fly by fast huh?

I'm unsure about how many people here know..i mean since it's all separated office wise they dont always see me runing to the bathroom 5 times a day...and i try to be really quiet when i'm in there cuz i dunno..i dont like hearing others throwing up while i'm peeing...so i keep it quiet...if possible LOL.

Women tend to be more observent than men in my office. Some of the ladies I told are like, yeah we have know for a couple weeks. I am like really? I thought I was being discrete, LOL. The men I told had no idea. There are probably some that I pass in the hallway that are just too chicken to ask, afraid that I have just put on some weight, ;)

True true. I'm waiting for my 12 week scan and then i'll probably send out my scan pictures declaring that i'm currently harvesting a little alien LOL.

Yup yup it's totaly my style!! Thx for the 7 weeks well wishes! I'm getting up there!!

It's really awesome babe! Just get through a few more and then it's smooth sailing! It will even start to feel fast I promise :)

Happy 12 weeks Stacie!!!! WHere did that time go?!

Happy 7 weeks for yesterday Jess!!

So this is the dress i bought for the wedding next weekend. I really wanted a nice summery flowery dress but they all seem to have sections cut out or no backs etc and my days of going braless are over & no-one wants to see my love-handles haha! So this will have to do....I've got a black flower i can wear in my hair then at night i might dress it up with red shoes & red belt? It's funny coz i skipped right past it on the website but it looks really nice on.

Attachments

• dress.jpg
    dress.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g