We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Hi girlies! So I took that blue dye test this am and bfn. Oh well might change but I have started with the usual af symptoms.
Nice pics girls! Y'all are some sexy ladies;)

FXd for you Kim! :)

Leese...GL with the meds this month girlie!

my hubby is sooo cute!

he knew i made a wish list from forever21 bc for some reason we were talking about it lastnight....

i went to ck out something on it to see if something was back in stock and he ordered me my whole wish list!!!!

<3love

holy shit i just got the BIGGEST hot flash my friend said i turned beat red and i was sweating omg...UHHHHH lol

clomid..love...NOT LOL

So lucky Leese! :) Not for the hot flashes but the clothes! lol

Lucky girl Leese!

I just got back from curtain shopping with my mum - didn't get any curtains but i got the most gorgeous lampshade for our bedroom - it's made of purpley crystals so when you turn the light on its all sparkly like a disco ball :happydance: It's super girly so i hope dh likes it! And our new bed comes on monday so we are looking forward to some serious bow chicka wow wow!!! Af nearly over - it's been a freaking week!!!!!

That's so sweet Lisa! how nice of him.

I'm hot flashing too...it's a billion degrees in here because it's too early to turn on the air conditioning...even though it's 80 outside!!!

Yayy em!! Sounds great!!!

Where exactly r u in ur cycle?

Kris hows bd hunni!?

I got cookie a personalized tag w her name on it sooo cute and i got her a zebra print carrier & her gate lastnight lol

Happy 24 weeks Lauren!

So preggy girls...any nursery plans yet? furniture? decor? I can't wait to see them!

i dont relly have many pictures. i should get some!

when i get cookie i will take some of us together!!!

BDing is great! I will BD again today and Sat to be sure but I am past ovulation...I think! lol It is always such a guessing game!

But O pain are gone...now replaced with lower back pain and some cramps...Hoping to feel some more cramps in about 7 days or so. :)

How are you today Leese? Besides the silly hot flashes!

KIM sorry the test was a BFN sweetie...loads of time my friend! Every little bit crossed!

Em Thank God AF is almost over!!!!! Back on the TTC crazy train ;) Your new sexy lamp shade sounds just PERFECT!!!

Lisa sooo nice of DH...major brownie points for him :)

Lauren hunni HAPPY V-DAY!!!!!!

Lisa- maybe the hot flashes are a good sign that the clomid is working well ;) Oh and I am super jealous of your, there is no way my DH would have ordered all that for me!

Kim- plenty of time to get that BFP!

It is finally cooler than 80 degrees in here (down to 76, yeah!).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->