We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Oooo Reese Witherspoon's supposedly preggers, my dh says i look a bit like her! Oooo topic of day alert - which celeb do you look like? My dh looks a bit like Kelly Jones from stereophonics (maybe that's wishful thinking :blush:!!) But my bf says we look like Barbie & Ken haha!!!

Thanks Em!

I love the dress, it is very formal looking, but still summery! I think red shoes/belt would look cute with it! Isn't it funny how something that you don't think you like, looks completely different on?

I heard that reese was pregnant yesterday. I love her!

I wish there was a celebrity I look like, but there really isn't. People tell me DS looks like Sam Bradford (quarterback from the St. Louis Rams).

I tried to do a belly shot this morning, but I am wearing a loose fitting shirt so it didn't come out good. I will try to take one this evening or tomorrow ;)

Morning girls! Love that dress Emma!

I've been told I look like Angie Harmon which is a super duper compliment for me!

My hubby when he wears a hat is told he looks like Tom Brady (Patriots QB) YUM!!!! My DH is probably 50 pounds skinnier though, lol. I think it's because of his bum chin. So....yup...this is me and DH right here. Hope you like us! hahahahahaha

Attachments

• angie.jpg
    angie.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 1
  • tom.jpg
    tom.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 1
Morning girls! Love that dress Emma!

I've been told I look like Angie Harmon which is a super duper compliment for me!

My hubby when he wears a hat is told he looks like Tom Brady (Patriots QB) YUM!!!! My DH is probably 50 pounds skinnier though, lol. I think it's because of his bum chin. So....yup...this is me and DH right here. Hope you like us! hahahahahaha

Dang Lauren! No wonder why your DD is so stinkin cute!

hey girls, hows everyone

em and kris hows the bding going?

i start clomid AGAIN today woohoo cant wait...:nope:

alot of ppl say i look like brittany murphy. my dh doesnt really get that he looks like a celeb tho..lol

Good morning to all!!

Emma that dress is super yummmmmm ur gonna look like a hottie in it for sure!!

I've heard that i look a bit like Sandra Bullock which is a nice compliment lololol. Big smile and whatnot.

I woke up sooo many times last night due to stoopid people partying outside so this morning i feel totaly lost and fuzzy. It takes me a few mins to get my head together and be like ok i have to do this this this and this..now...nowwwww...LOL

I've wearing half lenght leggings, a short summer dress and zebra flats today!! It's just the best being able to dress for summer in freakin march!

What's everybody doing this weekend?? Exciting uber plans?? LOL

OMG...It is snowing here in BC! Ugghhh! Why won't spring just get here and stay here! I hear you east coasters are getting great weather! So jealous!

BDing is going well...I am pretty sure I ovulated on CD 12 so we did it yesterday to be sure and now in the 2WW. We will still do it today and Saturday but my cervix is low, closed and hard so I am pretty sure I let some eggies go! :)

People have told me that I look like Molly Ringwold (but I think it is because of the red hair) and Evangeline Lily from Lost (I don't see that one but...) You girls decide...these are pics of my and my DH!

Happy 12 weeks Stace!

Happy 7 weeks Jess!

Time is flying by!

Attachments

• K&S1.jpg
    K&S1.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 1
  • K&S2.jpg
    K&S2.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 1
  • K&S3.jpg
    K&S3.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 1
Thx Kris!! And happy official 12 weeks Stace!! When is ur next u/s?

The weather here is freakin incredible!!! Everybody is in shorts and summer dresses and freakin flip flops!!

Thx Kris!! And happy official 12 weeks Stace!! When is ur next u/s?

The weather here is freakin incredible!!! Everybody is in shorts and summer dresses and freakin flip flops!!

Thanks Jessy and everyone else!

I don't have an U/S set up yet :( I see the Dr. next Wednesday, so I am assuming he will tell me if I get a 12 week U/S or if I have to wait for 20 weeks :(

Our weather is a little cooler today, high of 68, but still warmer than average for March! Unfortunately the heatwave is still continuing in my office building. When I got here this morning it was still 81 in the building! How is that possible when it is cooler outside??? Everyday this week I have went home feeling sick from the heat inside not outside!

Here are some pics of me and DH and DS, you can decide for yourselves who we look like ;)
27051_100671249973325_100000913503765_5428_781662_n.jpgxmas2010-2.jpgprofile pic.jpg

Kris, I can see why they say you look a little like Molly Ringwald, but I think you are wayyy prettier! Your hair is gorgeous! Is it naturally red? My brother has red hair and mine will get some red in it in the summer, so I always wondered if I would have a child with red hair, but I think DH has the dominent genes!

Good Morning Chicas :wave:

Awesome pic's you guys!!!!! Obviously you see mine everyday :) I don't think we look like anyone specifically though?

Lauren seriously girlfriend you should definately keep having some beautiful LO's if only to beautify your area a little more ;)

Stacie I know how you feel, I can't stand this muggy heatwave....in my fricken office!!!!! I've been in sleeveless shirts for 3days in a row...I don't have that many Mat tops yet!!!!!! Ohhhh God bless my A/C last night :) Poor H was ina sweatshirt! LOL - Happy 12weeks sweetie! I expect proper tight shirt bump pic tonight missy! No excuses!!!

Kris :wave: can't wait for your 2WW to fly by and it be testing time for you already :) Gorgeous wedding pic's btw!

Jess how you feeling this morning love?

Lisa we need an updated pic of you and H!!! Maybe with cookie in a few more days :) Are you sooo excited now that its close? And a nice long weekend to spend with her will be amazing!!!!!! Hope the Clomid isin't too bad for you this cycle :hugs:

Emma how's AF? All done now I hope? That's one cute little dress girl! I can totally see it dressed up with the red ;)

Crystal where you at girl? Hope you're feeling ok :hugs:

AFM I'm feeling good today! Have a yummy bday lunch with co-workers to look forward to! Greek food :) (Jessy Marathons if you've ever been? Must try next time in Montreal...locations in laval, west island and Decarie Square) Went to my first daycare visit this mroning and I think it went really well! Fingers crossed!

Kris, I can see why they say you look a little like Molly Ringwald, but I think you are wayyy prettier! Your hair is gorgeous! Is it naturally red? My brother has red hair and mine will get some red in it in the summer, so I always wondered if I would have a child with red hair, but I think DH has the dominent genes!

Awww Thanks Stace! I am naturally a dirty strawberry blonde but I went RED for my wedding. I loved it but it was so hard to upkeep...getting my hair done every 6 weeks is definitely not affordable!

You are gorgeous Stace! I think you look like Olivia Wilde for sure...something about the eyes!

I also totally understand about dominant genes with my DH being east indian...All of my kids are going to be dark and people are going to think I am their nanny! lol

Thanks Lisette~! I hope it flies by too! Can't believe I am here already...AGAIN! lol

Yes sandra jess!!!!! still cuter!

Kris yes but ur way cuter!!

I cant wait for this week to be over, im already cramping from the clomid omg..sucks waaaaa lol

i have my cd 12 follie scan booked mar 31. Please god let this be it omg lol

my cookie 2 days!!!!!!!!!!

OMG Lisette noooo not greek food i cant even think about it...or feta cheese these days lolol. But at some point when i'm in tip top shape...someday....maybe..LOL..i'll definetly check it out!!

Stace ahhhhh i wish ur scan date was the same as mine that would of been so cool!!

Leese wuv u bunches sweet pea!! Yayyy wonderfull clomid lolol. Maybe ur body has now fully adapted to it and u wont feel all icky goo??? Is that possible?

I have no progressed to the omggg my boobies walk into the room before i do stage!! Yet the sad thing is that they hurt like a motherfuckerrrr soooo i cant be all hey DH touch this nasty lil bad boy rack...cuz due to pain i may accidently punch him..as a reflex...kinda...LOLOL.

OMG Lisette noooo not greek food i cant even think about it...or feta cheese these days lolol. But at some point when i'm in tip top shape...someday....maybe..LOL..i'll definetly check it out!!

Stace ahhhhh i wish ur scan date was the same as mine that would of been so cool!!

Leese wuv u bunches sweet pea!! Yayyy wonderfull clomid lolol. Maybe ur body has now fully adapted to it and u wont feel all icky goo??? Is that possible?

I have no progressed to the omggg my boobies walk into the room before i do stage!! Yet the sad thing is that they hurt like a motherfuckerrrr soooo i cant be all hey DH touch this nasty lil bad boy rack...cuz due to pain i may accidently punch him..as a reflex...kinda...LOLOL.

I wish I had a scan too, but I do see the Dr. that day, sooo... I will hopefully get to hear a heartbeat, so small consolation ;)

People always talk about how big and tender their boobs are, but mine seem kind of normalish. I mean they are slightly bigger, but not really that sensitive. I guess mine are just used to it since they have done this once before???

That's very possible Stace. I know it can be different with each pregnancy and etc etc. I mean the first time i had nothing. It ended in a mc so that could be why but still nuttinnnnn. And now this time i'm all over the place sick wise and boobie wise and passed out on my office floor wise lolol.

Same thing with how u get some women who arent sick or nauseous or anything during a pregnancy and they have a super healthy baby. Our bodies r weird like that...so weird LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->