We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

thanks girls!!

im doing okay. just cramping and hot...lol

im sure clomid is going to work. worked the last 2 times..just did catch the damn egg....i gotta come up w a new bd plan, bc obviously its not working, im think of doin it every other day start cd 10...what u think?

how are you girls??!

Arrrgggggg 2 more sleeps till Cookie Leese!!!!! :happydance:

BD plan sounds good. dh said to me this morning that he can't wait for my af to be over coz he's starting to get a bit 'full'!!!!!!! I was like erm, well you better have a clear out then coz i don't want old ones that have been in there all week and have probably mutated and grown extra tails and stuff :haha:

hi everyone....
as for celebrity look a likes , I always get Christina Rici and when my hair is curly I use to get Heather Grahm all the time./Users/cj/Desktop/372765_605440972_789926417_n.jpg
I'm not sure how to post pics in here.....

sorry I have been a little quiet the last few days... just poking my boobs making sure they r still sore... got a little bit sad because they seem less full today... thats fine right? they always seem to hurt more in the evening and be more full in the evening but mornings not so bad.

Awesome for the fullness...Tell him don't worry soon he will be..."Awwww hunny...I feel kind of empty!" lol

Happy 24 weeks dear sweet Lauren!! And OMFG it's the exact same thing in my building!! The way it works is that the air conditionning is programmed in to only start in april. And the *******ss say they cant bypass the system soooo it's over 30 degrees in our office building with a crap load of people full of sweat marks!!! Ewwwwwww!! The good news is that i dont have any...that i have noticed thank god. How gross is that?? Under boobie sweat stains????? NASTY!!!

Pffff r u kidding me i already have my nursery decorations and themes all picked out for baby boy and baby girl. I am ready!!! It's hard enough not gettin my shop on...i might get a few teensy things after my 12 weeks...in yellow and green naturaly.

Ooooo DH is feelin uber full?? Make sure he does a...cleanse...to relieve the oldys that have now turned to mold and have no potentiel wiggle left in them..poor little spermies it really is a job to make contact with eggy huh??

Leese u better give him a lil somethin somethin real good for all that shopping!

hi everyone....
as for celebrity look a likes , I always get Christina Rici and when my hair is curly I use to get Heather Grahm all the time./Users/cj/Desktop/372765_605440972_789926417_n.jpg

sorry I have been a little quiet the last few days... just poking my boobs making sure they r still sore... got a little bit sad because they seem less full today... thats fine right? they always seem to hurt more in the evening and be more full in the evening but mornings not so bad.

Crystal I think that is fine. My boobs are only a little fuller and not really that sore. I think that once you have had a baby before your boobs don't react the same way to the hormones.

I wanna know themes Jess!!I want pictures!

(omg we are almost page 1000!!!!)

Crystal no worries about boobage and boobie pains. Sometimes ur body gets right into the hcg upgrades without anyproblemes. They say it's what causes tons of ms in some women and those who have hardly anything it's due to their wonderfull bodies adapting right away. Ditto for all the preggy symptoms. It just depends on u.

I feel like there is some who have not many symptoms and all if fine. Some who are nomal symptom wise and fine. And then some who r...let's just say within the throws of all time blown outta proportions and fine also. U know extreme boobaliciousness that are sweeeet but so painfull i have trouble keepin my shirt on daily, throwing up about....70 times a day (ok i overexagerate that one but u know..u get the idea) and almost accidently falling asleep on my office floor at least twice a week (thank god for doors and nobody being able to see that). Oooo and the poopage blockage with gas cramps like a MOFO....My dr has pretty much confirmed that my body is just not being able to get normalized with the hcg...i am now afraid to have to take antibiotics for a whole 9 months...totaly worth it but scary non the less..

hi everyone....

Crystal I think that is fine. My boobs are only a little fuller and not really that sore. I think that once you have had a baby before your boobs don't react the same way to the hormones.

thanks :) i should stop worrying as I feel deep inside that this baby is ok as if God told me to not worry.
The MC I knew something was off I woke up and had no sore boobs and then I was freaking out because I had not read any books to the baby yet, so I finally found a book and sat down on the couch to read to the baby, i cried through the whole story and just new the baby was gone, I then went to POAS and sure enough it was negative, blood test later confirmed it at the hospital. But it all started with the boobs... I guess thats why I'm worrying . (trying to listen to God more than I listen to my own thoughts of panic and doubt)

Thanks so much girls ! :)

I haven't done anything to the baby room since we will probably be moving! What a procrastinator.

I'm soo close to removing my pants because it's too fucking hot in here and I don't give a shit!! (Kristin....when I swear...I really swear!! haha)

crystal both with my pregnancies and mc i had nearly no symptoms and no indicators....don't worry honey, it really doesn't mean anything!

Lisa i'm excited to get lots of puppy pictures from you. i love pet babies!

jessy let's hear about your themes

Ok so basicly i love all things strippes and polka dots paint wise. Hald wall or 1 wall of each and 2 normal walls is what i'm going for. I love the whole pink for girl and blue for boy.

Right now girl room i want to do stripes and dots a bit like this. Not quite the same colors or anything but u guys get the idea.
Girlroom1.jpggirlroom2.jpggirlroom3.jpg

And the themes i'm going for sorrounding the bedding that i really like so far [/ATTACH]

Attachments

• Girl1.jpg
    Girl1.jpg
    212.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Girl2.jpg
    Girl2.jpg
    178 KB · Views: 1
Boy room ditto for polka dots and stripes Boy room2.jpg

And the bedding i'm lovin so far Boy1.jpg Boy2.jpg

As you guys can see i love google and planning and all things recherche for things i love lololol.

Thankfully DH likes the same things too. We're not really fans of very neutral colors all over the room. It really depends on the person that's all. Althought nuttin too booom and flashy..must be hard to sleep in all the time no?? Electric pink from ceiling to floor would kinda freak me out...or acidy blue...ishhh..

Love the room ideas Jessy! Sooo cute. I think I am just going to wait to plan room ideas until I know one way or the other. (Watch this little stinker have it's legs crossed!)

WOOHOO!!!!! YAY PAGE 1000!!!!! Awesome pics Jessy...I'm dying of laughter cuz we are sooo similar!!! I'll try to post some of my pic's so far :)

Emma you tell ur DH he's gonna be begging for mercy soon ;)

Crystal I agree with the girls I had no symptoms a lot of the time and everything was a ok! Like you I had a feeling the night before and morning of my u/s and just cryed my heart out....you KNOW deep down everything is a ok sweetie! Stop poking ur poor boobies ;)

Ahhh but see i love looking at both concepts!! Boy rooms and girl rooms are just adorable so i love fooing threw google to come up with things i like!

Lisette yayyy on being so alike! Althought i do admit i kinda figured with both of our personnalities and lovin the same things chica!!

Definately ;) I can't post cuz they are on a word document!!!! Any idea's techies out there?

Definately ;) I can't post cuz they are on a word document!!!! Any idea's techies out there?

Google exactly what u like and you'll probably find them. Then just copy poaste on whatever ur on!

Or better yet just describe for now what ur into! Colors decorations themes etc etc.

These are the bedding my ds has & he has the curtains etc to match the cream & blue set

Attachments

• r1.jpg
    r1.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 1
  • r2.jpg
    r2.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads