We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Thanks so much girls ! :)

I haven't done anything to the baby room since we will probably be moving! What a procrastinator.

I'm soo close to removing my pants because it's too fucking hot in here and I don't give a shit!! (Kristin....when I swear...I really swear!! haha)

Hahahaha! I love potty mouths!

:haha: :haha: :haha: How did I miss this???!!!!!! Lauren I'd love a shot of that!!!!! Like just bottomless in ur cubicle!!!!! I'm almost there myself!!!

now shes sitting next to me talking about it...go awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

LOL, I just farted in my cubicle and then the lady that sits across from me came in to ask a question. Hope she couldn't smell my stinky man fart ;) This baby is giving m some serious gas!

Awww Leese...so tough! Sorry hun!

It snowed major this morning and now it is sunny and hot out! What the heck is going on? lol

Love all the room ideas! Love murals on walls of kids rooms...Once they grow out of them you just paint right over and start again! :)

Crazy weather hun Kris!!!! It has started to pour here and going from 30 yesterday to 15 or lower today and into the weekend!!!! Talk about perfect storm to getting sick again :(

Lisa hunni time to go home yet???

i leave at 7 tonight. kill me! lol

i had a patient come in who spoke not 1 word of english. i told her to call tmaro "call manana" lol for girls to speak spanish. going back n forth w me.."maam, no espanol" kept going....

i kept saying maam please call manana, like really what else would i say? i dont know spanish! lol

she starts staring at me and calls me a puta estupida or how ever you spell it STUPID BITCH...

so i looked at her im like yea i understand that one. right back at ya lol but im sure she didnt even know what i was saying lol

like ppl can be so mean!

its funny when people from out of state come in. they comment on my accent, lol

its just natural to me haha

Lisette teehee karma!! And love all ur choices we have the exact same taste!!

Leese omfg she said that??? Want me to go knock that puta out???? Pfffff she just needs a good penis slap in da face me thinks. Un esti de bon coup de penis tabarnak grrr...oops sorry bit of french there.

Stace holy hell batman ur a lil farter!!! I find it so satisfying when u have cramps and let one deep good one rip. It feels amazing!!

OMFG im catching me some VD tonight!! Mmhhmm Damon salty goodness..im pissed tho that they are going on another freakin 2 week hiatus after tonight seriously wtf????!!?!!

What...Another hiatus for VD? Why are they doing this to us!?!?!

I have no clue Kris but it pisses me off damnit. R u watching it now???

I have no clue Kris but it pisses me off damnit. R u watching it now???

No I am way behind you in time and it only airs on CTV2 here which I can only watch online! Going to be watching it tonight...so no spoilers~!

Good jOb u told me kris i was about to go on a spoilery rant..u must tell me when u see it!

Lolol leese ur a total cutie nesting for cookie

We will def talk about tomorrow morning! I will let you know when I have watched...Glad you are ranting, must be either good or bad! lol

No VD spoilers pls im only just starting season 3!!!! Is it just me or did Jeremy get kinda cute all of a sudden???! It's jus me isn't it......?

OK, as promised here is a shot of my super huge 12 week bump. I used to have a nice flat tummy, but nope now it is all popped out. And I have only gained 2 lbs, so I don't know where it all came from???? LOL. My mom bought me a cute maternity outfit, but I had to return it for a bigger size, LOL. I am going to be the biggest cow ever come August and September!

IMAG0032.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->