We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Happy Friday girlies!!!

Stacie you look great girlie! Nice and PG, no doubts, no bloat or chub just round and PG :) LOVE IT!!!!

Lisa how you feeling today? Last day before little cookie comes and changes your life :) Is H super excited too? Can't wait to see pics as well!

OMG Stace that's a super cute bump!! U r not a cow silly lololol. A girl here at work actualy gained 15 pounds her first trimester!! And her dr was freakin out cuz it's not healthy and etc etc. Her last day of work is actualy today and so far she's gained over 60 pounds...and she still has almost a month to go before her due date...so ya..

Emma noooo i agree Jeremy is lookin mhhh hmmmmhhh lately! And hurry up we have tons of spoilers to talk about!! At least ur at season 3 now...we're u shocked by season 2 ending????

Leese ur getting Cookie tomorrow!! When do u go pick her up??? What's the first thing ur going to do when u get home???

TFGIFF to all!!!

Hi chicas! Yay cookies coming!!! I want to see pics too!
Adorable baby bump stace!
We need a bfp for march ...is anyone left that's possible? If not we are gonna rock out April right girls! ? !

LOL Jessy, I kind of look like a cow in real life, but I don't care ;) I tried this maternity dress on last night because I have Easter, a baptism for my niece's, and a wedding to go to in the next couple months, so I need a dress. Well this dress was the kind that tie in back, just under your boobs. OMG I looked like I was 6 months pregnant! My mom was like "No, I wouldn't buy that one" LOL. Besides it was all these pastel colors that made me look ghostly white! I guess I will be doing some online shopping for a dress.

I gained 39 lbs with Logan, but he was almost 9lbs, so I am sure I lost over 20 just delivering! I was back to my normal weight in 6 weeks. I have a feeling this one will take longer ;)

I agree TGIF!!! I am going out for lunch today and can't wait. I am missing our 80 degree weather though :( but I guess I will settle for 60 in March.

Awesome bump pic Stace! I know what you mean but feeling like a cow. My RJ was 9 pounds 10 ounces...He was so heavy! You look beautiful!

Back from my spin class...I am sooooo tired! Thank goodness it is Friday lol

Now off to watch VD from last night! Hope it is a good one Stace!

I won't be testing until April 3rd so I think March is out for all of us but Crystal got her BFP this month!

im sooo excited!

the only thing that totally sucks is that literally as soon as i get home from picking her up in jersey i have my husbands god daughters bday party. i have to leave as soon as we get back....SOO UPSET. so shes sleeping at my moms, then sunday i have a freaking wedding, sleeping there again!!!! i hate that i cant have my girl the first 2 days i get her.....

i took off monday & tuesday to be w her. i gotta sign her up at petsmart for insurance and we will go for walks and i hope potty training will go well..lol

im guna charge my camera tonight & tell my mom to take mad pictures, especially her first bath..etc. lol

:)

im getting my trigger (hopefully fxd) on mar 31. so i would be able to test by blood work at 8dpo so...april 9/10!

cant freakin wait

im sooo excited!

the only thing that totally sucks is that literally as soon as i get home from picking her up in jersey i have my husbands god daughters bday party. i have to leave as soon as we get back....SOO UPSET. so shes sleeping at my moms, then sunday i have a freaking wedding, sleeping there again!!!! i hate that i cant have my girl the first 2 days i get her.....

i took off monday & tuesday to be w her. i gotta sign her up at petsmart for insurance and we will go for walks and i hope potty training will go well..lol

im guna charge my camera tonight & tell my mom to take mad pictures, especially her first bath..etc. lol

You are sooo cute with her! She will be tired and sleep alot while you are gone anyway. Besides dogs are so lovable, she will bee so glad to see you when you get home!

Has anyone talked to Rach lately? I was just wondering how she was doing? I know she posted on St. Patty's day.

That's right! For some reason I was thinking crystals was in late feb ....

Y'all I'm so excited my hubby just called and asked me if I wanted a yorkie puppy!!!!!! A guy that works with him just offered him one !!! Leese , so I get a girl too!

Is it bad that I am counting down the minutes until lunch time??? We are going out to one of my favorite places, a little custard place that sells soups and sandwhiches. Todays special is black bean soup, chicken quesadilla, and french silk custard! Mmmm I am hungry just thinking about it. I was good and had cherios and strawberries for breakfast, so i think that counteracts the frozen custard right?

LOL Stacie not bad at all! I'm sitting here doing the same :) Have lots of snacks on hand so you don't get headaches like me!

Kim congrats on being a fur mommy soon too! WOOHOO!!!! Did The witch get you? I think you should be our second BFP this month :)

Kris :wave: sooo proud of you girlie! Spin class hun?! Becoming quite the workout queen around here!!! Hope you caught that eggy and can just become a slacker again soon ;)

Omg kim so happy for you!!!

Yay fur mommies unite lolo

i pmed rach the other day no response...hmm hope she okay tooo

i hope stace. That would be great. My edd would be christmas!

How is everyone doing!?

Omg kim so happy for you!!!

Yay fur mommies unite lolo

i pmed rach the other day no response...hmm hope she okay tooo

i hope stace. That would be great. My edd would be christmas!

How is everyone doing!?

Oh if you would have tested one day earlier you could have had a BFP on Easter and a due date of Christmas! That would have to mean something to the man upstairs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->