We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Holy F@%* Bomb Jess! Is Ian every smoldering in this episode!!!

Yaaahhh Kim for the new fur baby! Love yorkies...so precious!

Thanks Lisette! I have lost 5 pounds already...been 3 weeks and going hard! I need something to keep my mind off of not being a mommy right now.

Hi Leese and Stace!

Holy F@%* Bomb Jess! Is Ian every smoldering in this episode!!!

Yaaahhh Kim for the new fur baby! Love yorkies...so precious!

Thanks Lisette! I have lost 5 pounds already...been 3 weeks and going hard! I need something to keep my mind off of not being a mommy right now.

Hi Leese and Stace!

Kris great job with the weight loss! I know how hard it is!

Just wanted to say that you will forever be a Mommy to your two angels :hugs:, so you are a Mommy, we all are. But I know what you mean, I just hope it is not long until you get a baby you get to take home!

Thanks Stace! I know I am a mommy still...some days are just so much harder than others. Almost started crying in spin class today...good thing the sweat covered it up! lol

Yay one more day till cookie!!!

So dh doesn't like my girly lampshade :nope: He says it looks like a Barbie disco ball.......So i said we'll put some Barry White on and get to bow chicka wow wow!!! I've said we'll just see what it looks like when the furniture comes on monday. I live with 3 boys godammnit and i want something girly in my house :haha:

:hugs: Kris, fingers crossed for this month for you - what dpo are you?

Oo oo oo oo i almost forgot......drumroll please.....af finished this morn so i'm officially back to ttc!!!!!! :happydance: Off to change my status thingy....

Hey Em...I am either 1 DPO or 3DPO...Can't decide lol I am going to test on April 3rd as that will be either 12 DPO or 14DPO. FXd crossed the time goes by fast!

I say yes to the Barbie lamp shade...lol I girls gotta do what a girls gotta do when she stuck in a house full of boys!

Fingers crossed for you! I'll be testing the week after you i think around the 11th which is my nephew's bday so that would be nice for a bfp!

Kim - what you gonna call your pooch?

No Kris i started spotting last thurs then flow last sat so i'm CD 7/9 depending when i count from! Should be ov'ing sometime wed-sun next week and since our new bed comes on monday......:sex::sex::sex::sex:

That is even better...Duh...I knew that. I think I have Friday brain...It has turned off for the weekend already! lol

Yay emma so happy for ya!

Kris awsome on weight loss!!! How are you doing w ttc???

We are doing well...I am either 1 DPO or DPO. That is why my ticker is in between bc I don't have a clue. One more BD on Saturday for good measure and then the 2WW...

:) Excited for you to get Cookie tomorrow...So much fun!

Oooo just rung about my car & they said I might be able to pick it up a week on Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Eek!!

ok guys what u think of this bd plan

lets say i get my shot on sat mar 31. bd on the 29th, 31, 1, 2, 3.

they say you o with in 12-36 hours of the shot- i wanted to get a bd in before the shot but not the night before to save up spermies

what u guys think??

thanks xo

Woohoooo Emma get down with ya bad self chica!! And wtf how is it a barbie lamp shade??? I swear men are weird they expect to have their man cave to their liking but as soon as u put something in that has a lil pink or purple it's like omgggg this makes the house look gay! WEIRDOS!

Kris OMFG i know right?? Ian is just...too much and too hot to handle sometimes...correction all the time!

Stace of course it's not bad to b counting down for lunch! I was soo happy since i went with my baby brother to lunch at Tutti Frutti which is a breakfast place cuz i really wanted a chocolate covered crepes with strawberries and bananas so yay happy happy...and then guess what? Beanster decided that he does not like the same things mommy likes and my delicious lunch was mostly enjoyed by the office toilet cubicle..FML lololol

Anywhoo it's gorgeous here still which yay!!! Rain all freakin weekend tho damn grrrrrrrrrr...I've got a pizza night at friends place tonight and then we're going out to a pool hall tomorrow night with some other friends. It's sooo weird tho not to be drinking. It's not that it's hard it's just weird u know?

Awsome car news Em!!

And Lisa i think that's an excellent bd plan!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->