We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

That sounds good Leese! I wanted to BD every day too but I was worried about sperm so...I decided that I would every day but first in the morning and the next day at night to give me DH a chance to get spermed up lol

I hope that this is our month too hun!

Yikes girlies! I just got a phone call from my Mom, my son only had a half day of school today and I forgot about it so she didn't know, so DS got left at school. He walked across the street and was sitting on my sister's porch. Her neighbors called my Mom :( Feeling like such a bad Mom today!

Lisa the plan looks great to me but obviously I'm no expert. Lol I would ask your doctor to suggest a schedule based on his patients success with it:)
I haven't thought of a name yet. But our other doggies name is Bentley we have had a Bella, and a Lola before. Any suggestions

Stace!!! Just read about your ds! Don't be hard on yourself we are only human. But WHY did his school not call someone to come get him!!!! They just let him take off walking!

I agree with Kim the school should of called! Do not blame urself sweety ur an awsome mommy.

He walks everyday and my Mom (or me when I am off) picks him up across the street. It isn't as bad as it sounds my sister lives literally across the street from the school and I usually park in her driveway when I pick him up. I just feel so bad for him. I think he was really upset :(

Aaawww Stacie :( Poor little guy! I'm sure he'll forgive mommy, it happens to the best of us :hugs:

OMG is this work day ovaaaa??????? I hate the last 10 mins it takes forever for it to finaly b done grrrrrrr

jessy how you feeling hunni?

how is everyone?!?!?!!

whats the plan for weekend?

Just wanted to drop in and say hey. Hope y'all have a good weekend. I should be O'ing tmrw or Sunday! Let's see if Mesina was right about this month.

Hey all how r u!!

Aww stace i kno u feel bad hunni bit it does happen im sure ds will be okay! Ur a good mommy!

Aw kim love those names let me kno wen u decide

So my friends sister had to go to hospital shes 32 weeks n pretty much going into labor..hipefully she can last another cuple weeks bc they aaid the babiee lungs arent ready yet... I hope everything works outt..scarryyyy

Rach- good to hear from you! Good Luck catching that egg!

Lisa- I hope your friends sis can hang in a couple more weeks.

Rach super happy to see u!! Praying u catch that eggy this cycle!! So far Mesina was right about november being a baby month for me but instead of conceiving it s my due date month lolol does that still count??? I say it does..

Leese wow scary really hoping everything will b fine and they ll b able to stabilize her for a fee more weeks. She s definetly gonna have to go on bed rest tho right?

How is everybody today?? Oooo it s Cookie pick up day!! Super happy for u Lisa!! Did everybody have a good friday night? I made the mistake of drinking a glass of vegetable juice after dinner and let s just say beanster was not a fan..at all..lololol im gettin use to what i can and cant eat..gettin there slowly but surely. Sad thing was that we were at friends place and i hate to abuse their toilet..i hate doing that lolol but when u gotta go u gotta go!

Today will b major cleaning household day yayyyyyy

Morning Girlies!!

Rach - great to see you, we miss you :hugs: Everything crossed for this cycle, see you in the 2ww!!

I have spent the morning cleaning, then my SIL called with nephew2 so we walked to the park and nephew1 & BIL met us there after football training. Then we came back here & had hot dogs for lunch mmmmmm! I've just put ds down for a nap so gonna have a little me time, maybe watch some VD?!

Cookie day lol soo freaking excited !! Woohooo i will try n post pics tmarooo

Hi beautiful ladies,

Kim sorry about AF sweetie...this next cycle!! xxx

yay for Cookie!!! can't wait to see pics, she's so cute. I'm such an animal person.

So 3 days I've had my house ad up and no one wants to see it!!!! wahhh!!!! am I being impatient?

Lisa- where are the pics ;)

Lauren- That maybe slightly impatient, but I understand you frustration, especially since you are on a tight schedule!

I got to work and it was 82 in our building again! Luckily it has cooled off some, but this is going to be a long summer! I am sitting here eating sour cream and cheddar ruffles for second breakfast, LOL. (I did have a bowl of cheerios at home, so I am assuming the good counteracts the bad right?)

2 more days until our Dr. appointments Lisette and Jessy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->