We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

hey everyone sorry been mia

been so busy w cookie ! i love her so much lol she follows me everywhere and is the sweetest dog int he world, im so happy i found her :)

i tried to post pics but im having trouble idk why. ill try again later..

how is everyone!

im cd 9 got my follie scan sat, being positive, i have a good feeling this month!

how is everyone doing?

i ask my sister to email them to me so i can try n put them on here..my phone for some reason isnt letting me send emails....idk why!

how are you em. what cd are you?@?!

Happy 23 weeks Liz!

Ahh kk so then Stace ur an hour behind us so basicly we'll both be having our app at the same time lolol. I'm really looking forward to the u/s part naturaly. And we should be able to hear beanie's heartbeat!!

Lisette it's yucky freezing rain for us here to yuckkkk traffic was crapp this morning.

Leese i'm so happy everything is going great with cookie!!!

Emma ur sitting outside in shorts right now???? LUCKY!!!!!!!! We're all still going around in stoopid winter coats here. And yesssss for the bding!! O time is right around the corner chica!!

jess later if i email you pics of cookie can u put them on here..apparently now i can email them, but i cant crop for some reason and its not lettin me put on bnb bc its too large? idk.

how are you feeling girl?>

Sure Leese no prob r u gonna send them to my home adresse now? I can then transfer them at work and try to post them.

Mehhh i'm so so really queasy this morning and etc. U know the usual lololol. Really excited for this afternoon!! Did u see my ticker this morning?? It's hilarious the things they come up with to describe the baby's developpement lololol.

Sure Leese no prob r u gonna send them to my home adresse now? I can then transfer them at work and try to post them.

Mehhh i'm so so really queasy this morning and etc. U know the usual lololol. Really excited for this afternoon!! Did u see my ticker this morning?? It's hilarious the things they come up with to describe the baby's developpement lololol.

Yeah for 8 weeks! The end to your queasiness is in sight!

REally???? U dont think i'm gonna b a fluke due to all the bad talking i've done to my vagina in the past and to get back at me her pinkness will make me sick as a biatch for another 7 months????:dohh::dohh:

REally???? U dont think i'm gonna b a fluke due to all the bad talking i've done to my vagina in the past and to get back at me her pinkness will make me sick as a biatch for another 7 months????:dohh::dohh:

LOLOLOL as if my vagina is the one in controle of that LOL...or is she........dun dun dunnnnn

Happy 8 weeks Jess! Happy 23 weeks Liz!

GL on all of the dr. appt today! I have my endo appt tomorrow...keep your fingers crossed that my levels are continuing to stay normal! I will be thinking of you girls today!

Get working on breaking that new bed in Em! ;)

Hoping the sun shines today here...It has been warm but rainy and cloudy! Bring on Spring pls with sunshine! :) Have a great Wednesday everyone!

where should i mail them jess?

what times ur scan??

To save us time u can mail them directly to me at work [email protected] Gimme a shout out when u send them!!

My scan is at 3:30!!! Thanks for all the well wishes i really think deep down that everything is going to b fine!

Kris good luck at ur app tomorrow hunny!! :hugs::hugs:

Kris how are you girl?

Good and surprisingly calm this cycle...Mmmmm maybe a good sign!? lol

Just waiting patiently for the 3rd :)

How are you doll? Excited for your appt on Sat? I will be thinking of you! :)

aw yay! i hope ur get ur bfp girl!!

i am excited yea..cookie really helped me relax alot w the ttc crap! lol

i know it will happen. just gotta wait til its meant to be...

hopefully i get my shot sat! i hope i have some good follies i have alot of cramping so thats a good sign!

Headache today and some cramps :( how much longer until I hear the heartbeat? too long!

Hmmm didnt get anything yet Leese..maybe it's slower??

Stace i hear ya it's draging by soooo slowly. And yet i'm super busy but still...get here damnit lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->