We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Congrats Kris! I agree call your Dr. and enjoy being pregnant!

Thank you all! It is only 7:45am here so I will have to wait a few hours until the Dr. office opens but that is exactly what I am going to do! I feel so blessed to have another chance so soon! I am thinking that we must be fertile...lol

Love and hugs to you all!

Can't wait for you join either Leese!...

And Em and Rach! :)

So close! My birthday is December 15th and my DH is the 18th...Hoping that it is GL for us to have a xmas baby! :)

Aw congrats Kris!!! I knew you must have a feeling with your question earlier!!

Ya...I kind of just knew, I just needed to wait for it to be real and show up on a test! Now to stop analyzing every cramp, feeling, etc. Thank goodness for you girls to keep me sane! :)

I got a call back from my OB office. They got my blood work in and everything looked good except my Vitamin D was low. So they are calling me in a prescription for 50,000IU that I have to take once a week, then in 12 weeks they will recheck the levels.

okay stace thats good u got a supplement. do you drink milk? does that have vitamin d? that may b good, and too try n eat foods w it

:)

Stace- That's pretty normal. Vitamin D deficiencies are pretty common in the winter, along with Vitamin K--- too little sunlight. It'd probably go back to normal on its own but the vitamin should boost your energy and immune system so it's definetly worth taking.

Crystal :wave: how you feeling girl?

Stace thats great news your bloods all came back good! Wenesday is your next scan this week right?

Kris did you get in touch with the Dr? I'm soooo pleased for ya!!! I love your ticker that says TODAY i found out I'm PG ;)

Lisa how long you have to wait now before getting a check up since you think you O now right?

Where's Jessy today????

Lisa- I do drink milk, but adults get very little of their vitamin D through food, mostly through sunlight, which I see little of right now.

I hope it goes back up, but my Mom has low vitamin D levels, despite being in the sun regularly. She has to take vitamin D everyday. I was taking it everyday too, but since the prenatal has vitamin D in it also, I just took the prenatal. Guess I just need more. I am hoping that this gives me more energy, because despite being almost 14 weeks I am still dragging everyday.

Lisette- yup u/s on Wednesday! I can not wait, even though it has only bee 4 weeks since my last u/s.

As for the pepcid, I don't think it helped at all! I am going to take it a couple more days to see if it just takes a couple days to kick in, but I am afraid I may be destined for 6 more months of sour stomach/heartburn :(

Crystal :wave: how you feeling girl?

Stace thats great news your bloods all came back good! Wenesday is your next scan this week right?

Kris did you get in touch with the Dr? I'm soooo pleased for ya!!! I love your ticker that says TODAY i found out I'm PG ;)

Lisa how long you have to wait now before getting a check up since you think you O now right?

Where's Jessy today????

Hi :)
I am good, going home to Canada on wed :( sad to leave my hubby again *sigh*
I'm suppose to go have an ultrasound wed morning but I think I'm just going to wait until I get back to Canada because they already seen the heart and there is not much more then can see at this point and if there is something wrong there is nothing they can do about it . It will just cause me to have a horrible trip home alone if they say something thats not 100% positive. I'm just going to have faith in the Lord at this point and get a scan when I get back maybe at the 7-8 week mark.
I feel more pregnant every day I bought 3 maternity bras and they don't fit already :( and I'm nauseated all day long but thank goodness no actual vomiting , my A1c is down more and my blood sugars are almost perfect for the whole day :) and I'm exhausted!!!! but it feels awesome to be pregnant :D
How have you been?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->