We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Thank you Ladies for all the congrats and support! I woke up pregnant today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance: :cloud9:

Yay Stace! Can not wait for pics!

:hugs: Rach!

11dpo sounds good too Leese! I know how hard it is to wait hun! FXd for you!

:wave: Lis, Liz, Crystal, Em, Kim, Jess! Hope you have a wonderful Tuesday!

Did anyone have a ultrasound at around 7 weeks...What should I expect to see :shrug:

Good morning!
That post totally made my morning! Congrats again! Praying that you have a sticky little one!! We had an u/s at 6w2d and saw a sac, pole, and little heartbeating at 120. He was measuring about 6w5d at that point so he apparently implanted or grew quickly. Every little one is different though. They say not to expect to see much until after 7 weeks.

Anyone know how I can make my photos smaller, apparently all my vayk pics are now to big to share on here...

Rach- hugs to you sweetie<3 my date is quickly approaching and I have been having a hard time this week.
Stace yay u/s! Can't wait for your pics! I'm good but like I was saying just having a hard time with my angels due date approaching. Trying to settle in at my new job and all I think about is will I get pregnant again. But we are on our way to the beach so I have a few days to clear my head and spend time with my boys;)

Kris-:) I'm doing a happy dance for you hunny! So happy for you.
Leese- 2dpo yahoo! You are getting closer. I think your plan is great. Use those cheapies!!!!

Sending u tons of positive vibes for u Rach. Lots of big hugs too. I hope this will be ur bfp! And crossing fingers Mesina was right.

Hmmmm i had my u/s at 8 weeks and u guys saw what the pics were like. So at 7 weeks i'm assuming it's even tinnier?? lolol or similar??

Leese ahhh that's awsome everyone was jelly of Cookie! She is such a cutie. I dunno if u should use any hpt at 8dpo cuz the ovidrel can give u a false positive rigght?? And u definetly dont want to stress urself out with that. Maybe go in at around 9 or 10 dpo for ur beta they will definetly be able to give u more info i think.

Happy tuesday/wednesday cuz we're off friday and monday soooo only 2 more freakin days to go!! We're having a huge pizza work party tomorrow to celebrate the end of the fiscal year thank the sweet baby jesus!!! I've just had enough cray cray to last me a shizz load of a while gahhhhhh.

Today it's gorgeous outside and i'm running around like a pretty chicken with it's head cut off. End of the year means begining of new year which means loads and LOADS of pooooo that needs to be done. At least my day is flying by i only have 3 hours of work left!!!! Well i took my lunch hour off that so yuppp 3 hours to go BRING IT!

My U/S was 7+4, but I thinl the baby was measuring closer to 7+1 or 7+2. We saw baby with a heartbeat of 145, you couldn't see much detail, you could tell which end was the head, and could kind of see an arm bud, but at that point a heart beat was all I really cared about ;)

What is everybodie's summer vacations this year? When r u taking off? When is the last day of work for my preggy chicas?? How soon before ur due date r u gonna b finished work? How long r u taking off? A year?

jessy-
well i would "test out" the trigger

like see it get lighter and lighter then hopefully darker and darker...u kno?

how are you feeling i feel we never chat no more!!!! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

how are u girls doing today

i had a major craving of taco bell, i was so bad lol 2 soft taco supremes and those cheesy potatoes..omggg ahhhhhh bad bad bad!

at 7 weeks they look like a peanut in the shell! with a little heart beat :)

sending hugs your way today Rach!!! xxxx To you too Kimberly...

I'm taking 6 months off, and my DH is taking 3 months...my last day is June 29th and that's a couple weeks before my due date. How about you Jessy? I took a year with my DD, which was great, but it was a hard hit money wise...and with the new house and all...we're splitting it up!! (He gets full pay in the military)

I am only taking 8 weeks off I think :( So providing my Dr. lets me, I will work right up until I deliver.

We are taking a vacation to Disney World this summer. I am so excited, I love everything Disney! We are going in June, so the heat will suck, but other than that it should be a fun time!

I'm soooo looking forward to summer. However, I'm not looking forward to getting my coworkers to the point where I feel comfortable leaving them be on there own for a while...
I plan on working up until the last moment possible and taking 6 weeks completely off from work. After that I'll be working 2-3 days a week for another 12 weeks. We can't afford to have either of us take the time completely off as I don't have any maternity benefits from work. But my DH will also be taking the first week or two off and working part time for the next 12 weeks. One day a week my mom will watch our LO and we will both work. Daycare will kick in and we will both go back to full time when our LO is about 20 weeks old. I'm already dreading this... Can't wait to meet our little man!

Ooooooo Leese i miss u bunches too!!!! We need to make more time for eachother chica!!

Ok the way it works is that i have 5 weeks of vacation time to take before i leave. So i'm taking the last week in july and the first week in august since it s the construction holidays and that's when DH is off. Then i'm either gonna take 2 or 3 weeks before my due date. So around oct 19th will be my last day!

Mat leave wise i'm taking a full year cuz we get 53% mat leave benefits from my job and 40% from the gouvernment so it's 93% of my salary BEFORE DEDUCTIONS! We actualy make more money on mat leave compared to when i'm actualy working my normal hours pay wise it's freakin crazy!! But it's cuz we dont have to pay a bunch of things sooo it works. DH also gets his 5 weeks full pay too so he'll probably take the first 2 weeks after beany is born and then 3 weeks before his 2 weeks off during xmas vacation.

wow that's awesome Jess! We get 75% for 15 weeks, then 55% the rest of the year (but only up to $485/week). Like I said DH gets a full year at full pay! bugger! With DD I felt like at 9 months I'd would have been ok with her going to daycare...so that's our goal for this one. I'll probably bf to the 6 months like I did before.

wow that's awesome Jess! We get 75% for 15 weeks, then 55% the rest of the year (but only up to $485/week). Like I said DH gets a full year at full pay! bugger! With DD I felt like at 9 months I'd would have been ok with her going to daycare...so that's our goal for this one. I'll probably bf to the 6 months like I did before.

Cant he transfert that to you?? And then u can get the full pay year off?? I'm thinking the same thing daycare wise prob at 10 months and then that way we can start off a few hours a day and then go up to full days.

Breastfeeding wise i was thinking the same thing for that too. Depending on how everything goes and if i manage to breastfeed due to either milk probs or baby wont drink or collic or etc etc i was thinking 6 to 7 months.

I am so jealous of you girls! I only get 60 or 70% of my pay for 6 weeks, that is it. We can take up to 12 weeks through FMLA, but that only guarantees unpaid leave. I should have a couple week vaca saved up to use, but I think I will be back at work after 8 weeks. I will probably only BF for 6 weeks, then only nurse a couple times a day (I know sucks, but I don't think I can handle pumping at work).

I clearly need to switch countries... My DH's company pays full salary for 12 weeks for mothers but only gives a week of vacation for paternity leave. And 12 weeks paid is pretty much unheard of here! Most companies have short term disability which is 6 weeks at a 60% or less rate of pay after you use your vacation time. But I work for a company with only 4 women so it doesn't make sense for them to have it. I'm hoping that my employer will be nice and pay me for a portion of my leave. I'm holding out hope.

I am self-employed so I do not get maternity leave but my hubby is thinking about taking paternity leave for at least 2 months! I am excited about that!

I am looking forward to summer too! My brother and his family are coming to visit my mom and I for 3 weeks in June...it will be a blast! Lots of hikes and lake days!

Kris hunni I'm sooo happy u woke up feeling pregnant today :cloud9:

Work wise we're super lucky too..a year off with half that comes very close to full pay & the other half that is about 70% I think (gotta do the math still! Lol) so I will be taking the year off plus I've got 2weeks left for 2012+3weeks for 2013 to play with so I'm thinking of stopping work 2weeks before my due date & just let myself rest & swim if possible since it'll be mid -august! Eeeekkkkkk

I am not sure if any of you did some sort of memorial for your angel...Here is my necklace that we got for RJ and our corner for him in our living room. It is his actual handprint on the necklace and the candle in the other picture turns on everyday for 5 hours. The teddy has half of his ashes and the other half are in the urn with his name and birthdate engraved on it. Gosh I love and miss him! Just felt like showing him a little! Feeling great but a little emotional today :cloud9:

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 003 (2).jpg
    003 (2).jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 8
Kris that's beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us :hugs: I can only imagine the wide range of emotions you must be feeling sweetie...we're here for you anytime you wanna share esspecially about your handsome little man RJ! I'm sure he's the best angel watching over you & the LO :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->