We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Wow Kris congrats!!! Thats super duper awsome hunny i bet u guys r over the moon!!

Hey thats funny with all the birthdays cuz mine is nov 1st and beany s due date is nov 7th lololo DH is like holy shittt Jess u do realize ur probably gonna give birth on ur bday right???? Lolol its crazy but i do actualy think thats what will happen..or oct 31 oooooo a halloween baby!! Trick r treatin and presents!! Love love lolol

Stace did the pills help? Im so thankfull i finaly got my meds kickin in althought im a lot more tired lately.

Leese how r u feelin? 1dpo!!!! When r u seeing ur dr? R they doing a beta next week?

Hows all my chicas?? Plans for easter? Were sooo booked up it s crazy! Maple syrup breakfast and turkey dinners and ahhhh..i wanna do an egg hunt lolol yes im 25 years old but damnit i love mini easter eggs! Ok fine..it s the hormones now that im managing to keep stuff down chocolat is my bestiiii

Jessy- you are too funny. Nope the pepcid ain't cutting it today. I have felt like I have stomach acid in the back of my throat all day! I am going to give it a couple more days then try something else.

Pregnancy confirmed by Dr. this afternoon and early dating scan booked for April 23rd! So excited!

:happydance::happydance:

:cloud9:

Oh and she said my EDD was December 15th...My bday! The baby won't be born on that day but...I am thinking good luck maybe!

Awwww Kris hunni that's a beautiful gift :) Enjoy every moment of this!!! How's H taking it? Go out & celebrate :cloud9:

Congrats Kristen! That is wonderful news. My aunt ended up having my cousin on her birthday! How neat is that?!?

AFM, 10dpo today. Still BFN's. When i was pregnant last time i used a $store one and it was BFN, then 3 days later i used a E.P.T. digital and it said pregnant. So i'm thinking maybe i should wait until Thursday (day before AF is due). Then again, if that's the case i will freak out and think if i get a BFP around the same time of my cycle then i'm doomed for another MC. Oh lord please help me.

Awwww Kris hunni that's a beautiful gift :) Enjoy every moment of this!!! How's H taking it? Go out & celebrate :cloud9:

He is a little nervous! Really excited though! We are trying to enjoy every moment and take things one step at a time! I go for bloodwork tomorrow and Thursday just to check up on things to I am thinking that it will make me feel better when I know what my numbers are!

Thanks Rach! I would wait a few more days if you usually don't show on tests early! FXd for you doll!

Kristin congratulations!!!! So happy for you honey!! xxoxoxox

Great kris. So awsomeeee

Jess im going for blood test the 16th bc of the ovidrel..which is funny bc the first time they wanted me 8 dpo..think that was a mistake.. i wud have came a cuple days earlier but no weekends..just waiting and waitingggf

Kris!!!!!!!! Yay! I am so happy for you! Amazing news! Enjoy every second:)

Well, today is my angel's due date. I can't even sleep. I feel so wide awake....

Happy Birthday my angel.
Mommy loves you.
:angel::hugs::flower:

2dpo ahhH!!!

when i left office he didnt say when to come back for beta...but im not going to go at 8dpo....

im thinking maybe next thursday...so i can have results by friday ill be 11dpo...

idk what to do bc of the stupid ovidrel...

ahhh xoxoox

how are you em?

Thinking of you Rach!

Kris- I hope your blood work comes back good!

Kim- how are you?

Lisa- I think testing at 11dpo should be good, FX'd for a nice sticky bean!

maybe ill keep my beta for the 16th. and start testing out w cheapies 8dpo...

i always tell myself to just chill and not even test wait for beta. but its SO hard..LOL

ughhhhhh!

i took my baby cookie to petsmart yesterday to get her nails cut & get her some stuff & all the people in there were OBSESSED w her. they are like OMG shes the cutest thing ever etc. i loved it lolol

Good morning girlies :wave:

How's everyone doing today? Is it Friday yet? I'm soooo sleepy :sleep:

Rach sending you lots of love today! May your angel comfort you from above and bring you your rainbow real soon :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->