We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Watching the old Ellen Show sitcom on Netflix...LMAO!

Oh Kris that is so sweet!! I can't even imagine how much you must miss him. lots of hugs to you xxxxxxxxxxx

Liz and Stacie I moved here from the U.S., so of course I was shocked about all the parental leave we get here!!! it's amazing.

Jessy no I can't steal his child care pay...I wish!!!! I'm the same as you guys, pumping at work would be way out of the question. how do people do that? we don't even have a room here...would I pump at my desk?? I could just imagine! I found with DD by 6 months she was eating a lot of different foods and it just made sense to wean her then...and she had formula until she was a year.

Oh Kris that is so sweet!! I can't even imagine how much you must miss him. lots of hugs to you xxxxxxxxxxx

Liz and Stacie I moved here from the U.S., so of course I was shocked about all the parental leave we get here!!! it's amazing.

Jessy no I can't steal his child care pay...I wish!!!! I'm the same as you guys, pumping at work would be way out of the question. how do people do that? we don't even have a room here...would I pump at my desk?? I could just imagine! I found with DD by 6 months she was eating a lot of different foods and it just made sense to wean her then...and she had formula until she was a year.

Lauren, the one good thing about the U.S. is that most places have to provide a private place for pumping other than a bathroom. My work has a "wellness room" that women can use, and various other empty offices, and conference rooms. So while my employer would accommodate any of my needs, I just don't see myself taking breaks from work to "milk" myself you know? But my friend BF for a year and pumped everyday at work. So I guess it can be done.

Kris- I love your memorial corner for RJ. The necklace is beautiful too. My MC was so early (8 weeks) that I didn't have anything tangible, so I bought a ring that is a heart with what would have been my baby's birthstone (aquamarine-March) in it. I wear it everyday still and suspect I will for a long time.

kris thats beautiful!

love it so much!

how is everyone doing??

i am drinking some tea playing w cookie, got to be at work by 10 today

3 dpo today...i m guna try n run to dollar tree & get a bunch of cheapie tests & start testing out trigger maybe from 5 dpo on-see how many days it takes me to get it out of my system...bc im ANAL!! lol

hope everyone has a good day

kris thats beautiful!

love it so much!

how is everyone doing??

i am drinking some tea playing w cookie, got to be at work by 10 today

3 dpo today...i m guna try n run to dollar tree & get a bunch of cheapie tests & start testing out trigger maybe from 5 dpo on-see how many days it takes me to get it out of my system...bc im ANAL!! lol

hope everyone has a good day

I think I would be testing out the trigger too ;) Otherwise I wouldn't believe a BFP. I hope you post us progression pics! We can scrutinize with you!

Yeah my old company in the US had that too, but like you...I'd still feel funny! I felt good about bf'ing for 6 months with DD.

Lisa you have a great day too! give cookie a hug for me, she's so cute!!!

Oh so here's a question for you...my friend is just now weaning her 2.5 year old from breastfeeding (he still does it 2-3 times during the night and sleeps in bed with them). Weird or normal? I try not to judge, but I couldn't imagine that!!!

2.5 seems very old to be finally weaning... I feel like once your child can eat food (pretty much in any fashion) they should be weaned off BF. I plan on BF for 6-9 months, including pumping at work. I have a coworker who did it for a year with both of her children. I bought a really good double electric pump and we have a room to pump in at work. I plan on taking 3 15 minute breaks a day once I return to work.

Leese what was that u like ANAL??? LOOOOOLOLOL mouhaaahahahaaah yup i'm sure that's what i read..naughty naughty chica...

2.5 years?????????????????? Holy sweet baby jesus and boobies....ummm ya i dont think i'll be able to do that....the plan was 6-9 months and damnit i'm stickin to it....I'm getting the double electric pump too Liz!! We have to enjoy some luxuries....it must be really tricky at work tho i mean u have to refrigerate right after right???? So ur gonna store it in the office lunch fridge??? OMG what if somebody drinks it????????????? I'd actualy pay big money to see that...serves them right!!

Kris that memorial is absolutly gorgeous!!! Thank you for sharing with us. I still have my scan pictures from 6 weeks with my first pregnancy and i kinda made a memorial book that i wrote thoughts and feelings in. It helps u know to cope.

I've got the most incredible baby pregnancy book that i've been writting tons in and i love it!! I'm gonna start belly shots at 10 weeks i think!! Then see what the progress looks like week by week. I dont have anything bump wise right now but that's due to being sick...thankfully the meds have been wonderfull and i'm not drowsy anymore so that's god. We're having a pizza chicken wings lunch party today soooo i'll finaly be able to indulge in some goodness food wise!!

It's basicly our thursday today!!! We've got a 4 day week end sooooooo bring it!!

Lisette yay we're only gonna be 3 months mat leave appart!! We'll have to meet up and have a baby playdate!! Even thought they will probably be conked out...no biggie LOL.

I am planning to BF for as long as I can but not past 18 months...if I get that far! I think co-sleeping can work but baby in different bed and not past 6 or 9 months...they should be attempting to sleep through the night at that point. But hey who am I to say...Things always change for moms! Sometime desperate times call for desperate measures! lol But yes Lauren that woman sounds a little over attached to her 2.5 year old...wtf

GL Leese...your 2WW will be over soon! Sending you lots of positive vibes and hugs!

Happy 24 weeks Lisette! Time is just flying by...

Post some pics of that non-existent bump Jess...I wanna see! The journal is a great idea...I am just not very good at keeping up at things like that. I would start and not finish...so I am thinking that taking pics is pretty easy to stick to!

Here is my progression pics from this morning! I just couldn't wait to pee on that other stick. Today is 12 dpo and the top is the 10 dpo from Monday. Is it weird that the control line was darker on Monday or am I just crazy?

Attachments

• April 4, 2012.jpg
    April 4, 2012.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 3
  • April 4, 2012 (2).jpg
    April 4, 2012 (2).jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 9
Guys (stace i think you would know lol) i went to the pharmacy and got my rx but its for progesterone instead of prometrium..

It says right on bottle progesterone subsituted for prometrium.

Should i call my office. Or just take the progesterone???

I would call to make sure! You don`t want to take any chances!

i spoke w pharmacist, he said my dr didnt specify brand or generic. but its the same thing. thats what he said....

If you are still feeling uncomfortable just give your doc a call! :)

Morning chicas :wave:

OMG Jess lil play dates sounds AMAZING :cloud9: How you feeling today babe?

Kris thanks doll but I'm at 19weeks today and I think Liz is 24 :) Congrats Liz!

Lauren that does sound a little cray cray to me! What can ya say right...each mom and baby is diffrent....God I just hope mine sleeps! LOL

Leese I was given Promegrium instead and was told it was the same thing but definately call to be on the safe side! How's lil cookie doing? Is she well behaved while ur at work? I'm glad she's keeping you nice and busy so this week fly's by!!!

Does everyone have Friday off? OMG extra day off :happydance:

Morning chicas :wave:

OMG Jess lil play dates sounds AMAZING :cloud9: How you feeling today babe?

Kris thanks doll but I'm at 19weeks today and I think Liz is 24 :) Congrats Liz!

Lauren that does sound a little cray cray to me! What can ya say right...each mom and baby is diffrent....God I just hope mine sleeps! LOL

Leese I was given Promegrium instead and was told it was the same thing but definately call to be on the safe side! How's lil cookie doing? Is she well behaved while ur at work? I'm glad she's keeping you nice and busy so this week fly's by!!!

Does everyone have Friday off? OMG extra day off :happydance:

I guess that I haven`t woke up yet this morning! lol...I was thinking that time was going fast! Hahaha!

Happy 19 weeks Lisette!

Happy 24 weeks Lizzzzz!

Lisa- Prometrium is a brand for progesterone (so guessing they just gave you a generic). It doesn't hurt to just check with your Dr. to make sure.

BFing until 2.5??? That is strange. I was kind of weirded out by people that do it over a year, I mean they have teeth and are eating solid foods by then? And talking? I think for me a good stopping point is either when the kid has enough teeth to do physical damage to my girls, or if he/she can walk and talk and tell me it want a boob. But that is just me... LOL

Well I took a new prenatal this morning and it comes with a DHA supplement... any of my preggo friends taking these? The kind it comes with is giving me fishy burps, just like fish oil pills! I don't think I will stick with this brand, I may have to talk to the Dr. and try something else...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->