We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Oooo and i've just snuck to the bathroom and took a 9 week bump pic! Umm...bump-ish...small bump? Ya..nuttin there me thinks lolol

9 week bump.jpg

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

aww so cute! theres an itty bitty bump! so cute!! (thats how i look at 5 weeks...) LMAO

LOLOLOL ahh thx Leese i'm hoping to get a nice bump soon! With the way it's going tho might take a bit of time i just started getting a bit of appetite back thank god!

with my gut i always look pregnant... a whole 23 months pregnant! ;)

cute belly Jess! You will soon have a nice round one. You just wait... 3 weeks from now may look totally diff!

Thx you guys!!

Rach agreed maybe i'll get some kind of belly growth spurt and gain like 10 pounds in 3 weeks! Ok maybe not 10 pounds...unless i start sweeling the shizz up...eeeeeeekkkkk...

Leese i just had my hair done 2 weeks ago! And it's the natural dye with no amoniac just in case..it actualy is a really gorgeous blond shade which i'm happy about!

Cute pic Jessy! Although, that's a pretty small bump. I didn't have anything (even with eating all the time) until 17 weeks though so you've got a ways to go. I definetly have a bump now. Which I'd share with you guys but BNB apparently hates my photos (too large).

Liz is yours a super duper round bump??? Those are the freakin best kinds!!

I've always wondered...if it's this huge bump..can u still manage to shave your hoohah???

Lauren?? Your the most advanced preggy wise maybe u can help me on that?? LOLOL

Wouldnt a brazillian be freakin killer since all the blood flow is down there....sweet babayyyy jesus me no likey..

I kinda just have a small basketball look going on. Like if you cut off the center of my stomach you wouldn't know I was preggo.

OMG u have the basketball girl look??? Totaly jelly that's the best kind lolololol

The quality is really bad because I had to resize them but one is my sister and I, one is DH and I and one is me on the beach 2 weeks ago.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 11
  • Untitled2.jpg
    Untitled2.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 10
  • Untitled3.jpg
    Untitled3.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 9
if im not pg this month, im going to do a golden chocolate brown, im getting sick of the red. if im pg i will wait til after 1st tri and do a semi perm.

liz sooo freaking cute and thats AWSOME you and ur sis are pg together!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Liz super cute bump!!

Leese oooo that color would look awsome on u!!

thanks jess.

omg wow today?? coooool and a boy like u how awsome, best buds..what is she naming her son?

yea any contractions???

Jess you look totally adorbale babe! Enjoy that nice flat tummy and ehem...get H to start "helping" in the shower ;)

Liz those are seirously cute pic's girlie!!!

Leese change of hair is a great idea IF ur not preggo which I would much rather that red color drives you nuts for 3months instead :)

Rach how you feeling today hun? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->