We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Yessssss Happy 26 and 14 Lauren and Stace!!

Wow Stace ur officialy now in ur 2nd trimester!!!! That's freakin awsome chica!!

So....whats going on? What did i miss? :shrug:

Well we'Ve basicly started a huge debate on if it's safe to allow ur partner to shave both from to back area sorrounding ur vadge later on in pregnancy..

It just scares me LOLOLOL :dohh::dohh:

Erm yeh, that's pretty scary! I would just rather do a half-arsed job of it myself :haha: To be honest i didn't really care towards the end...and when i was in labour i def didn't care haha!!!

Oh yeah, Emma's right. There's so many people looking at your vag you just stop caring! I do what I can, but I'm sure it's a patchy job!

Emma how have you been?

Like the whole town could have walked in and had a look for all i cared :haha::haha:

I'm good thanks Lauren - sooooooo in love with my new car i can't even tell you! Think we prob missed my ov this month as i had ewcm on sat night & sun morn but dh had had a bit too much to drink at the wedding and couldn't...erm...perform! :blush: Bt i wasn't hopeful for the first month anyway so we'll see. Not a hint of any symptoms anyway.....

new cars are so fun!!! and that new car smell....mmmm.

Oh no! My husband is the first guy I've been with that doesn't get at all affected performance-wise when he drinks...it's the weirdest thing!!! Sometimes I wish he couldn't perform because he gets rough and sloppy, haha!

But there's still a chance, right? the sperm could have been hanging out in there for 7 days!

There's a small chance, we bd'd thurs night so they might have hung around hehe!!

How you feeling Lauren? Is your dd realising mummy's getting bigger?

I feel great! She likes to rub hand lotion on my belly haha...but I'm sure she doesn't really get it. We're having so much fun with her right now...she'll try to repeat anything you say...so we ask her to say things like Popsicle, barbeque and temperature. it's hilarious.

That is wayyy too funny! DS couldn't say "L" sounds (came out as "W" sounds) when he was a toddler and all 3 of his names have "L" in them, so we used to go around asking him his name. It was so cute, yet kind of mean at the same time.

Good Morning girlies :wave:

Lauren that is super cute! Your DD is just too adorable! Ehem don't avoid us...we wanna bump pic missy ;)

Emma have faith my friend...spermies are super stong and stick around way longer than we think!

Happy Friday everyone!!!!!!! OMG I can't wait for the long weekend!!!!! YAHOOOO!!!!!!

How you girls all feeling today?

It is so dry here...I wake up all stuffed and lips cracked and dry! uggghhh! Can't wait for my daily nap! It is my Friday today too! :) 3 day weekend here we come!!

Does anyone have any plans for the weekend?

I hate when it's dry!!!

DD and I are going to Boston! My mom got her a tricycle (the kind with a handle you can push for when they're little)...and she's planning an Easter egg hunt! My DH is staying here alone because he has to work, but I'm sure he'll try to golf if at all possible!

How about you Kristin?

I'll try to get a bump pic!

I love easter egg hunts. My mom would do our house and our acreage for my brothers and all of my cousins! It was soooo much fun! Love the tricycle idea...you will have to post some pics sooo cute!

My hubby works all weekend too so I will prob lay low...go for some hikes with the dogs and chillax! :)

Yes I want to see another bump pic too! You must look amazing!

Here's a little progression...16, 20 and 26 weeks. And I threw in one of the wreath I made for the door yesterday :) do you like?

Attachments

• 16.5 week.jpg
    16.5 week.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 3
  • 20 weeks.jpg
    20 weeks.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 3
  • 26 weeks.jpg
    26 weeks.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 4
  • wreath.jpg
    wreath.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 6
That wreath is gorgeous! I wish I was crafty like that!

And your bump is the cutest thing I have ever seen! You are so tiny...were you tiny with your DD as well?

Thanks! When I say I "made" it...I just bought the grapevine wreath and put the flowers in, so it was easy!

I was probably the same with DD! I feel like I'll gain a little less this time just from running after her :)

Are you feeling good Kristin? Any sickness?

Love the wreath! and your bump progression is so cute!

OK, after memorizing every detail of my U/S pics I am convinced I see girl parts in one of them (I know I am nuts, but what else can I do until my next U/S?) Of course I will look even crazier when they tell me its a boy! LOL I don't know if I can wait until 20 weeks now. I need to know what color I get to buy! Maybe I can convince DH we should have a private U/S earlier?

Love the wreath! and your bump progression is so cute!

OK, after memorizing every detail of my U/S pics I am convinced I see girl parts in one of them (I know I am nuts, but what else can I do until my next U/S?) Of course I will look even crazier when they tell me its a boy! LOL I don't know if I can wait until 20 weeks now. I need to know what color I get to buy! Maybe I can convince DH we should have a private U/S earlier?

post the possible vagy pic!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->