We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

i obviously dont care what im having, really, but i secretly would love a boy :)

but really i dont care at all!!!!

just healthy little bean!

Lisette see i've thought of that...i've just got this terrified idea that he will somehow end up slicing me by accident.....omggggggggg......Sides he's into that whole full shave back to front thinggy..and i'm not comfortable letting him do the shaving THERE..is that wrong??????????

Leese i agreed u should change ur color now then be stuck with it!!

Well for pregs sake i hope im not dying my hair for a while...lol

but yea i def want brown back, red is a pain! Lol love it tho--

Im guna start testing out trigger at 5 dpo i think (friday)and ill see how many days it takes to leave..

Last time i think by 9dpo it was out- dont remember tho....

Well seeeeeee!

Hopefully it goes light and then gets super dark right after due to a BFP!!!! That's an awsome easter present if i do say so myself!!

Liz...You have the cutest little bump! Love it!

Jess...what a bump, and I love that you snuck into the bathroom at work to do it! You look amazing! Can't wait til it pops for you!

Leese...How are you doing hun? Able to stay awake...lol Thinking of you lots! I had red hair too and I loved it but the upkeep is so annoying!

Lisette...I did the same thing, I asked my DH to help but I have to be honest by the end of my pregnancy I just didn't care what was going on down there! Lol...the poor doctors...And I was feeling so rotten so poor DH as well!

LOL Kris I can only imagine...as it is I'm kinda skipping days!

Jess having DH start with legs and work his way up later on i figure...can still do a half decent job blind ;)

Liz- you bump is so little and cute! You have some big 'ole boobies in your swimsuit pic though! LOL

Jessy- yup I think you have the makings of a smallish bump, give it a few weeks ;)

As for shaving the nether regions, well I am already falling behind on that job! I was so embarassed too, because my Dr. did a pelvic at my first appt, which I was not expecting and it was quite a jungle down there... eek! Oh well, he has to look at old lady hoo hoo's so my over grown bush still has to be better than that right?

Had my U/S! The baby would NOT cooperate, LOL. The tech kept trying to get him/her to roll over and I think it was snoozing! It would move an arm or leg every once and awhile, but mostly it just jerked like it had the hiccups! It was actually quite funny. I will try to post some of the pics in a little while. HR was down to 155, but pretty sure it was sleeping so I expected the HR to be a little lower ;)

Next Appt is April 23rd!

Aww I love u/s shots. Still weeks until our next one. Boo! Although its squeeze now that i know hes ok in there. He moves all the time! As for dh shaving... I dunno about that... Although I'm sure ill break down and get there eventually. My boobs are ridic. They've gone from a barely b to almost d. I think its been like a 4" change measurement wise. And some outfits you can reallllly talk

Stace love ur pics!!!! Awsome cutie patooty!!

Liz lolol lOng live hugeeee tatas!

Stace...love the u/s pics! Beautiful!!! I have my first U/s on the 23rd as well!

I agree...the huge tatas are fab! Although mine have always been large...not sure how I feel about them being larger! lol

stacie congrats and love the pictures!!

I shaved it all off the other day, and it's getting tricky and downright dangerous. A lot of it has to go by feel because you can only see so far over. A mirror would help a lot.
I would get waxed if I had the time and money! yes it definitely hurts more though than usual...but still to me is worth it!!

Hey Liz happy viable baby day! :)

my bump is going through a growth spurt I think. It's pretty round. I've gained 12 lbs so far which I'm happy with as long as I don't pack it on from here on in. I did eat about 10 chips ahoy tonight.

My best friend that had the same due date as my angel had her baby this morning. 7lbs 11oz and she did the water birth without drugs. good for her - but I still dont' understand why people go natural when God gave us epidurals.....I LOVE.......

Rach i hope your temp rise is great news...hang in there!

Hi to everyone else and hope you're having a great week!!! xxx

Stace what sweet pics! Congrats hunny :)
Liz so cute love the pic of you and your sis :)
I'm still at beach weather is great !!! Ahhhh do we have to go home???
So I should ovulate on Easter but I am working long freaking days sat,sun,and Monday ugh! And we will be staying in my sis in laws room since we haven't moved yet so not good for ttc ! Any ideas ?

Kim I always find a way to dtd! I've done it at a bffs house even. got to get it in when you can. just be quiet is all I can say lol

Lol ditto to what Rach said! You go girl :) Enjoy the rest of the vaca Kim! We miss ya!

Stace OMG what a cute lil beanny you got there! I love when their stubborn already! Sooo freakin cute & trying not to laugh is hard right :) Awesome that u got an extra visit! Great pics! xxx

Lauren hun time for another bump pic me thinks ;)

YAY for Friday for some of us tmmr :)

Kim so jealous, enjoy the beach...and doing it in the car is fun! :)

I agree with everyone u gotta try to get some whenever and where ever u can!! Basicly there is no wrong place...except maybe in front of ur sister on top of the dinner table...unless ur into that kind of whack shizz...if so carry on!!

Ahhh it's all icky cloudy here this morning sucks!! I love waking up to sunshine!! Thankfully today is my friday soooooo hoping the day flies super duper fast!

How is y'all doin? Anything new and uber juicy to report??

Lauren we want an updated bump pic!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->