We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

I was thinking a girl when I saw your pics Stace but .... who knows!?!? :)

I have been feeling nauseous when my stomach is empty. So in the morning and when I am hungry during the day! I feel like a pig the amount of food I am eating but trying to stick to healthy snacks and only have a little when I am feeling crappy. I didn't get sick with RJ at all and def not this early! Between 8-12 weeks I didn't have an appetite but that was it...I could eat anything up to that point and then from 8 weeks til the end all I wanted were veggies! lol Don't know how I got so big with RJ!

DH told me yesterday the he thought it was either a girl or twins!!!! :) And he just "knows" things sometimes. I hope he is right about the twins!

someone has got to be having twins!!! It's hard to eat healthy when you're really hungry!! I ate sooo many cookies yesterday! yum though.

so our house is listed finally today!!! yay. I hope we get lots and lots of action next week :)

I have trouble eating healthy most days, and for me salt helps sooth my nausea, so I eat alot of salt (bad I know) and I have a huge sweet tooth (always have). But I try to work in veggies and lean meat where I can ;)

GL with the house Lauren! I know how frustrating that can be! It will sell!!! :)

OK, my phone decided not to finish sending the e-mail of my pic, so I'll post it later, then you can all tell me I am nuts and I will completely agree!

hey girlies!

i went to dollar tree to get cheap tests to test out my trigger.

the girl at the register is like "do you really need all these tests"...im like mind ur damn business...LOL

im hormonal dont mess w me!!! :)

whats going on w all u girlies!?

i hope to join the baby train soon omggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!

we need belly pics girls!

Here is the pic that I am convinced it is a vagie not a pennie.. but for all I know it is a foot or leg or anything else LOL. Oh and it is much clearer on my copy, pic of a pic is not a good quality. On mine it looks like two round balls, which I have heard can be swollen girl parts... Poor child. If it is a boy he will die when I tell him I was convinced he was a girl! hihi

IMAG0041.jpg

My OH was suppose to be a girl. His mom was all excited and when she gave birth and saw it was a boy she was so disgusted. If you look at the pictures of her holding him for the first time she had this huge look of disgust on her face and wouldn't even look at him! Poor baby lol. It's hard to say what it could be. Have you tried one of those gender tests? i heard on the news theres one brand thats pretty accurate. It goes by some chemical that each gender produces. Idk. It's worth a shot! I think it's $7 or something? I'm not sure. I don't even remember the brand. It's suppose to work after 7 weeks.

Lauren ohhh my sweet god i love ur bump!!! And that wraith is wow!!!

Stace ok after squinting and tilting my head all over the place i have decided that....i am undecided what i see on ur pic LOLOLOLOLOL. But trust me embarassing story wise, when DH was born his peeny was....sorta glued up there...due to sludge and etc etc. So basicly as soon as he was born he was declared a girl! They put the lil pink bracelet and everything with a girl name and etc. BUTTT when the nurse finaly washed him off poooffff his johnson hung down LOLOLOLOL. Goddamn good job too cuz i mean after a lil while if they would of came back with a boy i'd be like omggg this isnt my baby i had a girl! Somebody switched babies.....yuppp scary thing me thinks.

Leese people r stoopid it's none of their damn business if u want to pee on a stick a million times damnit. U go for it girly!!

Kris i'm so overly booked this weekend it's crazy! Tomorrow early morning we're going to our friend's cottage with them for 2 days of R&R. Sunday am i have a huge maple syrup brunch at my parents and sunday night a huge easter dinner with DH's family..monday will be my chill out cleaning day at home i guess....if i'm not too freakin burnt out!

Food wise now that i can finaly keep things down i try to eat lots of fruit and veggies. It's hard tho cuz i'm almost never hungry due to not being able to keep things down for weeks. One minute i can be starving and 3 bites later over stuffed and full. I'll get a balance at some point i guess. Also i find i crave peanut m&ms, jubejubes and gummy bears after dinner mmhhmmmmm...

They make those Rach????? Is it a blood test or something?? I dunno if u can just pee on something and get either a blue or pink line...which would be freakin awsome!!!!!!!!!!

that was so rude of the cashier lisa! i can't stand people sometimes.

Stacie...I don't think you can tell from the angle the picture is at. But maybe you have some intuition!! :)

right? i hate people lol

i have alot of clearish cm i hope thats good sign 4dpo

but really cant go with signs..especially w the meds im on...UGHHH!!!

They make those Rach????? Is it a blood test or something?? I dunno if u can just pee on something and get either a blue or pink line...which would be freakin awsome!!!!!!!!!!

It's not a blood test. It's a poas!! I'll have to research it and let you know.

I told you I was crazy, that it isn't girl bits, but eh I'll keep dreamin! Walgreens sells tests that are supposed to be 90% accurate at predicting gender using FMU. It is a little pricey ($30 I think) but I might give it a go, why not? I have read lots of people being told it was a boy by the test and the U/S said girl though, so I won't completely believe anything until I see a crotch shot.

I told you I was crazy, that it isn't girl bits, but eh I'll keep dreamin! Walgreens sells tests that are supposed to be 90% accurate at predicting gender using FMU. It is a little pricey ($30 I think) but I might give it a go, why not? I have read lots of people being told it was a boy by the test and the U/S said girl though, so I won't completely believe anything until I see a crotch shot.

Oooooooooo i wonder if we have anything like that here in canada!! I'd give it a go too just for fun. Hey a good way to know if it's sorta accurate would be that one of the preggy's who already had the gender confirmed should try it!!

They have this online..https://www.intelligender.com/home.html?pageid=6?gclid=CJSw5rCbnq8CFSQCQAod5WGZdg

U can find it at walgreens or babys r us etc etc.

they have the intelligender test, i heard it was horse shit..lol

i only did the red cabbage test, when u mix the water from boiled red cabbage w the same amount of urine ( i know gross...lol)

if boy it turns red & girl its dark purple i think..i could be messing that up.

but the first time i got girl 2nd time boy. but im sure thats bullshit too lol

u dont know until the crotch shot thats right stace lol

me too. i just reclined my chair for a little bit and rested my eyes. i leave in a 1/2 hour and don't come back for a week! YES!!!

Ohhhh...I wish I could sleep! My dogs are having a puppy dog play date witha 5 month old wiener dog! SO cute! They are playing so much!

That gender test sounds interesting! I have never heard of that before! Mmmmmm?!?!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->