We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Hey Rach! Do you have a no kill shelter near you? You could call them and see if you could bring it there.

I'll look around, thanks :) I wish i could keep it though! I love animals so much and would feel so proud to have taken in a rescue. I'm going to give it a little bit before i make a decision.

That's a great thing you're doing Rach! I would definitely bring it to a no kill shelter because they get vets that volunteer their time, and it sounds like it needs medical attention and possibly vaccinations. And if it's friendly they may have gotten a call from someone who is missing a cat?

just explain your situation to them and see what they say!

Hey Girls :flower: I'm back from our few days away and although it 'pissed down' all week we had a lovely time - ds loved waking up to lambs outside his bedroom window everyday and we even got to bottle-feed some too!! :happydance:

Hope everyone's doing ok? Sorry i missed Lisa, hope she's getting on ok?

Catch up properly later as i have a very dull training day today 10.30-5.....zzzzzzzzzz

:hugs:

Good Monday morning girls!

Emma I'm glad you had a great time! oh I love baby lambs and goats, they're so damn cute.

How is everyone this morning? DD woke up like 4 times last night so we didn't sleep too well. Good thing I took a nice long nap yesterday!

It was gross here this morning. Hail and rain...almost freezing temps. wth??

It is on the chilly side here too, temp was in the 40s when I left for work this morning :(

Dr. appt today! Woo Hoo! Best part is it is in the middle of my work day so it will make the day go by fast. This is the first one that I am going to alone, so hopefully it is uneventful and quick.

Oh fun Stacie! Just a routine pregnancy check up?

I heard on the news this morning that there are lots of women in Canada buying frozen eggs from the U.S., and that it's illegal here, but no one is really enforcing the law. Up to 10 years in prison!!! HOWEVER...it's NOT illegal to buy sperm. What kind of f'ing bullshit is that????

I heard on the news this morning that there are lots of women in Canada buying frozen eggs from the U.S., and that it's illegal here, but no one is really enforcing the law. Up to 10 years in prison!!! HOWEVER...it's NOT illegal to buy sperm. What kind of f'ing bullshit is that????

Yup routine check. I should get to make my U/S appt today too (hopefully!)

That is major bullshit. Either it should be illegal to sell both or legal.

Yup routine check. I should get to make my U/S appt today too (hopefully!)

That is major bullshit. Either it should be illegal to sell both or legal.

and I understand the whole black market thing that can be a problem, but these poor people just want to have a baby!

Happy yucky monday morning to all beurkkkkk it's snowing here...wonderfull...and freezing...

Rach i think that's awsome taking care of the stray kitty! I'd definetly check into one of the facilities the other girls were talking about. I think she may need to get checked out in case she's hurt or etc etc.

Lauren i have no clue why it's like that either!! And i've heard of alot of cases like that...there is no reason for it to be illegal seriously..

Stace ooooooo good luck at ur app today sweety!!

Kim any AF news???

OMG i've got my u/s this friday!!!!!!!! How in the frigg did a month and a half seem to pass by so quickly???????????????? I hope we get to see the sexe...that would be amazing it's sooo early lololol.

wow Jessy, you're almost in second trimester! woo hoo!

Um, and I'm like 11 weeks to go. should I start buying the baby stuff we need?? lol

Rach how's the kitty today? Is he/she friendly?

Good morning everyone! I have my first u/s today at 3:30pm. So nervous!!!!

How is everyone else doing? How was your weekend?

Rach...Hope you find a place for that little kitty!

Lauren...I think that all of the rules for eggs/sperm are ridiculous...get with the times!

Have a great appt today Stace!

Can't wait to see Jess' pics from the end of the week! :)

Oh girls i just can't stop crying! Idk what to do. I'd love to keep it but i don't have the money for vet visits. It was freezing last night and is going down to 32 tonight. Something needs to be done today but idk how to go about it. He wasn't friendly at first but now since he trusts me he comes right to the door and meows constantly wanting to come in. He needs medical attention though from his loss of fur. I can't just keep feeding him anymore. It's getting to me too much. I know i'm being selfish by letting him stay here with no love (petting and cuddling) and no medical attention. I just wish so bad a miracle would happen to where i could find the money to adopt him. I made the call to a place around here called PAWS but they didn't answer so i left a msg. I hope they can steer me in the direction of what to do.

oh Kris how exciting!!! Can't wait to hear how it goes!

Rach the cat is ok for now, they can survive well below freezing temps if they have a little shelter...just give it food and water until you hear from paws. You can try calling around to vets to explain the situation too. My friend was just telling me last night how she was working in Ohio and came across an injured cat in the road. A vet took it in to clean it up and care for it, and was going to talk to the shelter about it. They'll know what to do...make a few more calls!

Aiight just got my first OBGYN app this wednesday at 10:20 am...and it's with Dr. Lionel Poungui Moungondo..i was like holy crappp that's a mouthfull!!

Thanks Lauren. I am trying to find answers soon. Just so hard to make these decisions! Exactly why i couldn't be a vet or work in a shelter.

that's exciting Jessy....I think you should call him Lionel Richie.

Rach I'm the same way...I'm a BIG sucker for animals. I've taken in mice, birds, baby rabbits...we raised an orphaned robin...(which was a lot of work but SO fun!). Most of them I just take them in until I can get them somewhere, but the robin we kept until it could fly away on it's own...and the mouse I had for 6 years as a pet! it was the best cutest, friendliest mouse ever named Jack. My cat caught it when it was just a teeny baby. lol

You're doing good and you'll find her the help she/he needs! :)

I appreciate it. I feel so sick to my stomach. So nauseous just thinking about it. I had to force myself to eat. My anxiety is through the roof and i feel like i could just vomit any minute. I just can't wait to get this problem solved.

Ooooo exciting week coming up girls for scans & appts :happydance:

Rach i hope you manage to get something sorted for the lil kitty :thumbup: I agree - i'm way too soft to work in a rescue centre or be a vet!Dying people i can handle, dying animals.....no way!

Kris - how far behind me are you? It's almost 6pm here now.

DS & DH feeding one of the lambs!

Attachments

• lamb.jpg
    lamb.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members