We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

YAY Jessy! Glad all is well and your little beany is growing like a weed :)

Wow I missed alot.

Jessy- glad your little bean is good (probably shouldn't call it a bean anymore, it's a full blown baby by now ;)) Just like the other girls I have had spotting several times, even as lata as 14 weeks. It completely freaks me out each time, but apparently it is just my stupid cervix that gets irritated easily.

Well I just got my stitches out Woo Hoo! My Dr. said I must heal fast because normally stitches on the hand require 7-10 days to heal and mine had only been in for 6 (ER Dr. said 5-7, but oh well). He decided to put a butterfly on it until it heals a little more, so I still have to be careful about not getting my hand soaking wet, but it will be nice to be able to wash my hair with two hands again!

This was my primary care physician, whom I haven't seen since getting pregnant. So after my appt I was walking out and he said "Oh are you expecting?" I was thinking well I sure as hell hope so, I have gained 8lbs since I saw him in Dec! If I wasn't he should have been concerned ;) At the same time though, what would he have said if I said no??? LOL

I missed a lot too! So glad that you are ok Jess and your LO is huge! Can`t wait to see a pic!

Happy Friday everyone!

Hi Kris!! happy friday!

Stacie that's odd...maybe he just clued in at the last minute?! that's great the stitches could come out!

Oh wow I missed a lot too! Jess I'm so happy everything is fine with your sweetie :) I can only imagine how scary it must be to have spotting. Can't wait to see your us pics.
Lauren - make sure you Are getting your home advertised well. It has made all the difference in us getting showings. I request tons of flyers and I leave them all over town:) restaurants, grocery store, hair salons, everywhere!;)

oh that's a good call Kim. I don't think our dude is working hard enough!! I'll get on him.

There hardly is any more spotting thank god. I swear u see that and it s impossible to not freak out huh? Thankfully the dr was amazing and just seeing beany sooo freaking active made me realise yuppp gonna b just like me..were screwed lololol

How is everybody? It finaly super sunny here yayyyyy were have chicken brochettes on the bbq with italien potatoes and garlic butter green beans mmhhmmm.

The best part of dinner? Hubby s the one making it!! He s totaly got his Rachel Ray goin on in the kitchen while im chilling on the sofa with frozen pino lemonade mmhhmmm just the absolute freakin best!

Oh for sure you had a normal reaction Jessy!! Glad everything is ok. :) xxx

I watched VD last night Jess!!!! Gooooo Damon! So hot! :)

OMG Kris i was freaking out sooooo much lolol that makeout scene was too hot!!!! Mmhhmmm gimme some of that Smolder..

Hi I had posted back in January when my pregnancy ended in tubal rupture.. Just wanted to let you girls know that I got a positive pregnancy test via blood yesterday so I am nervous but excited but definitely hoping for a happy healthy 9 months.. I go to the OB on Wednesday to find out more.

Hi I had posted back in January when my pregnancy ended in tubal rupture.. Just wanted to let you girls know that I got a positive pregnancy test via blood yesterday so I am nervous but excited but definitely hoping for a happy healthy 9 months.. I go to the OB on Wednesday to find out more.

Big giant congrats!

Congrats confused!!

Yuckkk ive had a stoopid headache since yesterday afternoon and tylenol aint taking it away at all grrrrr. I seen on FB ur feelin the same Stace? Hopefully it wont last all day..

How is everyone?? They are announcing goddamn snow tomorrow?!?!? Whaaaaa..

Congrats confused!!!!:)
Hoe your head ache goes away jess xoxo:)
So I'm thinking af should start today if my cycle is about the same length it had been being?!?! No af yet but I really doubt this is my bfp b/c it is such a slim chance:/

Thanks girls! For some reason, Im just not as excited and I dont know why. Maybe its just because I am mentally protecting myself after what happened.. I am so hopeful that everything will go amazingly..

Jessy yup I still have my headache. I had one 2 weeks ago that lasted 36 hrs straight! I have taken tylenol twice, and it didn't do anything. Grrrrr

No not yet gonna wait til tuesday since I didn't pinpoint ovulation I'm gonna give af a chance to start. Also seriously there is slim to no chance b/c with the new job there has been little bd this month:(
Kim did u test????

CONGRATS Confused! I know it's hard to think positive after your recent pregnancy was horrifying, but just let go of the reins and remember that from here on out there's nothing you can do to prevent MC. I pray it doesn't happen. I don't think it will. Just stay positive and keep talking to your little bean!

Hey girls :wave: how has everyone been? Ugh don't have time to go back in recent pages and read. Hope everyone is doing well! I have been doing pretty good. Right around OV time so i'm getting excited. Not using opk's or nothing this month. Just a relaxing month for me! :) Been taking care of this homeless kitty outside :nope: feel so bad for it. It's orange and white. It's got a bunch of hair missing on it's side and it goes all the way back to its tail. Makes me so sad. He/she been starving though because i've been feeding it for 2 days now and it just obliterates the food. I want to bring it inside but idk if anything is wrong with it. Idk what i should do. If i should call the shelter or just keep feeding him? I made him a little home outside. I bought a tote with a lid and cut a 6in circle in the center side of the tote so he can go in and out. Lined the inside of it with a silver emergency blanket thing that keeps heat in. I put a fleece blanket in there too and covered the hole up with a black trash bag so it works as a flap when it goes in and out of it. He/she hasn't learned how to use it yet but i hope it does!! My heart is just too big to just see it everyday and not do anything about it. Any ideas what i should do as far as a shelter? I'd love to keep it but i don't have the money to take it to the vet...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->