We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

tooo cute Emma!!!! love it!

Rach...the cat's going to be ok!!! don't stress. I've had like a billion cats in my lifetime, they're super tough and have no problem living outside...don't worry. You're doing all you can. Just make what phone calls you can and there will be someone that can help you. You might get a few rejections before you find the right person to help, but someone will. If it were me I'd just put the cat in a box and take it right to the shelter to talk to them.

Back from my appt and everything is looking good. Heart rate was 161. My Dr. asked if I had any idea what I am having and I told him I go back and forth. He thinks it is another boy ;) I am still not convinced until I see an U/S. Right now it is scheduled for May 14th, but I think I might change it to the 16th so DS can go.

Great news Stacie!

Any news from Kim???!

I'm gonna call in the EPAU on Wed and see if they will do me a reassurance scan for the following week when i will be 7 weeks coz i haven't booked with the midwife yet. She won't see me till i'm 8 weeks which will be on 12th May but we are going away that week and i don't think she will see me before i'm 8 weeks so i'll have to wait till i get back....I really hope i can sweet talk them into scanning me :thumbup:

Ooooo exciting week coming up girls for scans & appts :happydance:

Rach i hope you manage to get something sorted for the lil kitty :thumbup: I agree - i'm way too soft to work in a rescue centre or be a vet!Dying people i can handle, dying animals.....no way!

Kris - how far behind me are you? It's almost 6pm here now.

It is only 12pm here...so a litte while to go yet! :)

Super happy for u Stace that all looks good!!

Emma hope u can get ur early scan no prob!

Once again it's still gross here outside beurkkkkk..i just feel like puttin my jammies on and curling up under my duvet blanket and doing nuttin!! Well maybe reading something good chick lit wise...hmmm....

Thankfully since i'm off friday tomorrow is considered my wednesday..yessssss...and on the actual wednesday i've got my first OBGYN app sooo that's nice too!

I just changed my appt for my U/S, so we should find out May 16th if little "trouble maker" is a boy or a girl! I am really getting excited! My appt is at 1:00 and DS is going with us, so I plan on going shopping and out to eat afterward!

Has anobody read the Fifty shades of Grey novel??? I've been hearing sooo much good buzz about it and it has made me curious..

Does anybody read the sookie stackhouse true blood novels???? The next one comes out next week!!!!

awesome Stacie!!

i'm snuggled up in my pj's on the couch now...watching the rain!

Kris how's it going? is it time yet?

Just waiting at home...it is only 2pm here and my appt isn't until 3:30pm. It can't come soon enough!

Love the Sookie novels Jess! :)

Saw my bubs for the first time today! I was overwhelmed with joy and feeling absolutely blessed for this rainbow! Measuring exactly on for dates and HB was @ 117! I am on :cloud9:

Attachments

• Bubs1.jpg
    Bubs1.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 3
Back from my appt and everything is looking good. Heart rate was 161. My Dr. asked if I had any idea what I am having and I told him I go back and forth. He thinks it is another boy ;) I am still not convinced until I see an U/S. Right now it is scheduled for May 14th, but I think I might change it to the 16th so DS can go.

Congrats on the great appt Stace! :) Not long before you find out the sex! :happydance:

Kris!!! Congrats !!!! So awesome!
Stace-yay may16th isn't far at all:)
Still no af ! I stopped to get a test but the store was locking the door:( do I may try to save my urine .... But still really doubting it is possible

That is so strange Kim...I wonder what the heck is going on with your cycle!

Kristin i bet you are just so happy to see that picture! I am very happy for you.

Stace i'm so happy everything is going good for you!! I hope you do get your little girl but if it's a boy then that's good too! i feel bad for you because you'll be the only girl in the house! LOL. Oh well, right?!

Emma your DS is just so cute. Love his toe head. Such beautiful blonde hair! Reminds me of myself when i was little. I had the bright blonde hair too! Happy 5 weeks!!

Jess i have not read that book but another girl on another thread was just talking about it. What is it about?

Kim save your urine and get a test asap! I hope everything turns out with a BFP!

I'm so sorry i forget what others have posted. My mind is just boggled. I ended up bringing a tarp inside and lined the floor with it, bought a kitty pan, liter, food, water, blanket in a room for him. Asked him to come in and he was so hesitant. He kept meowing the whole time. He always has. Nonstop! Everytime he sees me it's like meow meow meow lol. Anyways, he's downstairs. I shut the door. I felt terrible doing it but it's keeping him out from the 30 degree temps outside.

Aw rach, I think you're doing all you can for that cat xx

Kim-OMG get a test woman!!!!!

Kris - sooooo happy for you hunny! Gorgeous pic xx

Kris- So happy you had a good U/S and the heart rate sounds nice and strong for that early!

Kim- Hmmm it can't hurt to do a test...

Emma- Have you found anything out about an early scan?

Rach- Thanks girl! While it is true that I would love to buy little dresses (who wouldn't right?) my son is the sweetest little boy, and another like him would not be bad at all. And I am used to being the only girl (I think that is why I insisted on a girl dog, LOL)

I am soooo tired today. I decided to bowl the last week in my league and I feel like I was hit by a truck this morning! I guess I have just gotten lazy and I am not used to that much physical activity! Plus afterward I came home and was going to give DH a little BJ, since he tends to be neglected right now, but I couldn't finish him off! WTF? So we had to get a little bow chicka wow wow instead ;)

No Stacie, I'm working 2moro so I'm gonna call in to epau & ask. It's my due date 2moro so might just have a bit of a breakdown if they refuse haha!

I'm the only girl as well but I kinda like it too - get treated like a princess by my boys!

No Stacie, I'm working 2moro so I'm gonna call in to epau & ask. It's my due date 2moro so might just have a bit of a breakdown if they refuse haha!

I'm the only girl as well but I kinda like it too - get treated like a princess by my boys!

Dang, I feel more like the maid than a princess ;)

Went this am and got a test and it's negative. Guess the witch is just late.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->