We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Hi Leese miss you sweetie ! Ok girlie let's me, you and rach make may our month!!!!! :) hi everyone:) so we have another couple coming back for a second viewing of our home hope this is it. But I'm not gonna be too hopeful because we have had like 4 people come back for a second viewing.
Hmmm if I could be anyone for the day..... I would choose Leese I would so love her sexy lips. :) so jealous! Speaking of .... Topic for tomorrow - would you ever get Plastic surgery and if so what would you get done????
Afm- I have always said I'm getting my lips slightly enhanced for my 30th but if I
Not preggo I may go ahead and get it done for my 29th in June;)

Hi Leese miss you sweetie ! Ok girlie let's me, you and rach make may our month!!!!! :) hi everyone:) so we have another couple coming back for a second viewing of our home hope this is it. But I'm not gonna be too hopeful because we have had like 4 people come back for a second viewing.
Hmmm if I could be anyone for the day..... I would choose Leese I would so love her sexy lips. :) so jealous! Speaking of .... Topic for tomorrow - would you ever get Plastic surgery and if so what would you get done????
Afm- I have always said I'm getting my lips slightly enhanced for my 30th but if I
Not preggo I may go ahead and get it done for my 29th in June;)

Ooooh FX'd this second viewing goes well!

If i could get plastic surgery.. i'd want to get get all the fat sucked out of me! Then, i'd take some of that fat and put it in my ass and boobs!

Little breast implants for me! Nothing too big, Full C would be nice!

Sorry you're so sick Kris. I always feel better immediately after I puke when I'm sick, but I guess it always comes back!

Kim good luck for this showing!! I still have had none. :(

Plastic surgery wise, I would get a tummy tuck and hopefully tighten up my stretched out belly!

So is Jennifer Aniston pregnant or not? Just rumors?

So Kimberly, how would you get your lips enhanced? With injections? or implants?

So wonderfull way to start my friday i went to pee this morning and had a bit of goddamn pink spotting. Naturaly im freakin out and completly lost. Were at the hospital now waiting to see somebody..im terrified i dont know what i ll do if i loose beany..

It wasnt alot and there is a bit in my cervix too so..im just lost honestly. Trying to stay string and think positive but jesus it s hard..

Jessy- I'm sure everything will be fine! Let us know how it goes obviously and fingers crossed that your strong beany stays that way. I bled several times in the first tri and they were all linked to overdoing it the day before or sex. That world is just sensative with all the growing and such.

Fingers crossed that you have a buyer!

I've never been into cosmetic surgery. I have pretty good self esteem to begin with have never really felt that changing something physically would make me feel better about myself. If I had the money I'd probably invest in invisaligns and whitening and straighten my teeth and make them look perfect. I hope our kids get DHs perfect, straight, white, cavity free teeth (all without brushing them most of childhood and never having braces or anything else. Urgh. Lucky Bum).

I'm not sure about Jen Anniston, I saw it on a magazine but who knows what you can believe...

jessy honey I'm sure it's nothing serious!!! Glad you're getting checked and please keep us posted.

I also had spotting this time, and with my DD a couple times. I know you know it can be very normal...but I can understand you're still stressed. You'll get checked and reassured - I'm sure of it!!!

xoxoxox

I guess it s just hard not to panic and think the worst. Waiting to see dr at emergency and they will use a doppler first for heartrate..then take it from there i guess..

Jess baby stay calm sweetie, same with me twice...slight pink spotting but i was freaked out too...always two days after sex....anything you can think of yesterday or day before? Glad you went to get checked and be re-assured, extra listen to your beautiful strong beannie hb :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Well we had sex a few days ago and it burnt alot and now for the past 2 days ive had a yeast infection. It really burns inside my vagina and itches so im hoping it s just irritation.

Yep still waiting...joy joy joy..

did you use a yeast treatment? that's made me bleed before b/c they can be harsh. I'm sure the yeast itself can cause bleeding too.

And it could just be a little burst blood vessel around the cervix bc everything is stretching, extra blood flow and sensitive!

hang in there honey, you'll get your answer soon. xoxox

Jess i bet you're fine. I know it's hard NOT to panic, but since day 1 that beany has been a strong trooper! I'm thinkin of you. Let us know ASAP.

Just got out and everything is fine!! 165 bpm and we did an ultrasound. Omgggg beanster was wiggling and kickin all over the place i started sobbing soooo baddly it was crazy!! Beany has gotten huge and i ll post the pic we got from a computer.

My cervix is really irritated and she said that and the cream was what caused it. Completly normal and not worrysome. She also said i ll spot a bit the next few days which is very normal. Just if i start having pain or cramping or heavy bleeding to go bavk in but everything should b fine.

Thx u guys u all kept me sane in that waiting room luv u bunches cxxxx

Awwww YAY jessy seee sweetie nice wiggling strong beanny AND a new pic for momma & PUPO friends :happydance: xoxoxo

oh good Jessy!!! off to lunch i'll comment more later...but so happy :) the cream did that to me while pregnant. I use the 7 day treatment for only 5-6 days b/c that's all i can take. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->