We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Happy 22 weeks Lis! :)

Still feeling crummy today but going to get out for a walk and hopefully I will feel better. Back on my thyroid meds as I am going toward hyper again...uggghhh! Why can't this be simple!?!?!

Hope you all have a wonderful Tuesday!

Hey girls! I woke up this morning and went downstairs to see the kitty. I opened the door and was shocked. It went pee and poo in the literbox!! I was so happy!! I pet him/her too! Was so sweet. Idk if its a boy or girl. Haven't looked lol. I just call it he because it's easier lol. He is just too cute! When i opened the door he was so scared. He ran under the tarp i layed down on the floor with his butt sticking out LOL. I was like come here! and he finally came out and was like meow meow meow! so cute. I called vets and i think i may have some money to take him to this one. If he/she doesn't need to be spay/neutered it will be around prob $100. Which isn't bad! So happy. Hope i can rescue this little punkin.

That's actualy not bad price wise Rach! Hopefully there wont really be anythng wrong and the kitty will only need standard shots and etc.

Kris ahhhh sorry ur feelin icky sweety. If ever ur get too much MS dont hesitate to get meds from ur dr. They are completly beany safe too!

Thank god my day is finalyyyyy ovaaa...well in less then 10 mins it will b lolol. I'm freakin freezing in here!! The weather is complet crap so i just wanna get out of this work clothes and put super duper comfy things on...and get served dinner by mu hubby...LOLOL

I'm really excited for my first obgyn app tomorrow am! I'll be in to work after cuz i wasnt worth coming in and then leaving 40 mins later pfffff...allows me more zzzzzzzz time yessssssssssssssssssssss...

Hmmm if i start squinting lots i can actualy see the weekend on the horizon!! BOO YAAAAAAAAAAA

Just quick update coz at work but just booked scan for 8th may when I'll be 7+3 yipeeeeee!!

awesome Emma! You'll be able to see a nice little peanut!!
What time is your appt today Jessy?

DD slept through the night last night but was up again at 5:20. Why???!!

How is everyone doing today? I have my u/s at 1:00 - hoping to hear all is good!

Good Morning Ladies!

Emma- Yay for the appt!

Kris- sorry they are still trying to sort out meds.

Lauren- I am glad DD slept through the night, but it sucks she got up so early, I am not sure which is worse ;)

Rach- Glad kitty is doing well!

Jessy- Good Luck at your OB appt!

I went to a support group meeting and for the first time in months cried my eyes out! I seriously think I am nuts! But if felt good to get to talk about all those fears infront of women who wouldn't judge me, it is like my monthly release from PAL.

Today is food day at work! So I skipped breakfast and opted for a mound of sweet things instead, plus we are going out to luch with this sweet little old lady that used to be our secretary... I am thinking the scale is going to be mean after today!

That's a good thing Stacie! we need to get it out every now and then, I think it's healthy! I KNOW my husband thinks I'm nuts, but I don't care. lol. I think he still loves me :)

LOL, I think my husband is just happy I have other people to talk to so I am not constantly bringing it up to him. Guys definately grieve differently and I think they tend to move on a little faster... but I can't fault him for his feelings! And he puts up with my crazy hormonal moments, so he gets points for that! ;)

Hi All, Sorry I've been MIA. I've been reading daily but work and life have been busy, although nothing exciting to report so I haven't really been posting. Looking forward to the weekend already! I get to watch my newest little nephew over night on Saturday while my sister and her DH are off at a wedding. Yay! It'll serve as good practice I guess. haha. Otherwise, work is taking up most of my time and we've had something every night this week and will continue to have stuff every night through next Monday. DH has started softball leagues and has had some company dinners and such to attend so that sucks up freetime. Glad to see that everyone is doing well and that the scans have gone well. I'm excited to see the upcoming ones and Jessy I hope he/she cooperates! We don't have another scan for about 4 weeks. 10 weeks in between is such a long time but it's easier now that I get kicked all day long. However, my back and groin area are getting sorer by the day. Apparently my body is not a fan of the extra 15lbs... ohh well. Only 13 more weeks! eeek!

glad you're doing well Liz! I'm the same...achy all over. My pelvis is taking a hit! I'm up 18 pounds so far...but going to try to hold steady and not gain more than 10 more! I think I can do it since I haven't been exercising...and the weather should start getting better. I'll get out walking.

I need more updates today people! Hump day and so not wanting to do work!!

Rach how's the kitty this morning? that pic on fb was so cute, poor little pumpkin.

OK, how jealous are you guys.... so far for breakfast I have had:

Snickers Dip with grahm crackers
a doughnut
some sort of tart with a little bit of brie and honey and brown sugar (don't tell anyone I ate some brie)
buffalo cheese dip
sausage and cheese

Plus there is a chocolate bundt cake, german chocolate cupcakes, my crockpot peach cobbler (which won't be done until 9), and chips and salsa that I haven't sampled yet...

Um I am very jealous!! good thing I ate a little raspberry square just now, or I'd be foaming at the mouth!

buffalo cheese dip. i like the sound of that

Sounds good Stacie!

Speaking or hormones....I nearly burst into tears yesterday when I had left ds's leftover dinner on the table in case he wanted to go back to it. I ran upstairs with a pile of ironing & came back down to find the dog stood on the table finishing it of!!!! Then again at work this morn when I was telling someone that we'd run out of milk at home so I couldn't have cereal for my brekkie!!!

oh no!! I almost cried yesterday too at something that my DH said that wasn't even that bad. I could tell I was over reacting, but I couldn't admit it!!

is today your angel's due date Emma?

HUGS!!!! XOXOXO

Yeh it is, ive been surprisingly ok tho....obvs being pg again helps and it being able to book a scan with no probs helped too.

Yeh it is, ive been surprisingly ok tho....obvs being pg again helps and it being able to book a scan with no probs helped too.

I dreaded the due date so much, but for me it was really just another day. I think holidays are way worse for me...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->