We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

lmao Emma! That is funny! Crying over milk. That's the hormones for ya! When i was pregnant i cried and got so mad over everything. I honestly couldn't help it. I was so wacky. Such a nut job! lol. I hope you get some milk for the house though LOL. Who knows what will happen if you don't ;) Sorry that today is LO's DD. I'm glad you're pregnant and have that comfort during this time. It's so hard regardless! xoxo

Lauren that cat is something else. He/she is downstairs right now just chillin. He's made himself so much at home in the last day that i've let him in. He walks right in and out and is getting brave enough to walk around. I have an appt. for it tonight at 515! Can't wait. Just hope it's okay! I feel like i'm pregnant and am going to find out the sex of my baby LOL. I honestly don't know what it is! I'm thinking boy. Good luck at your appt today!! It's almost time! Well it is here anyways.

Stace why do you have to tell me what you're eating?!@? I am so hungry. Been dieting the last week. STARVED. Feel like i'm going to pass out. I'd do anything for a chocolate donut. MMMMM. Buffalo cheese dip sounds amazing. Have you ever had buffalo chicken dip? DELICIOUS!!!!!! It's good you went to that meeting and got stuff off your shoulders. It always helps to have a vent session and just cry.

I hope all the rest of you ladies are doing good!! <3

good luck tonight Rach! He/she sounds like she's doing ok!

Ultrasound was great, she's just the right size and the placenta looked good. She's 2 lbs 13 oz now and is on track to be about 7 lbs 2 oz. DD was 6 lbs 7 oz so it will be interesting to see the difference! And she's still a girl! phew!

Jessy how are you making out? or did you go yet?

Eughhh i'm sooo freakin pooped right now jesus. App was at goddamn 10:20 only got called in at 11:15 and was there for over an hour. My new OBGYN is really great tho so that's nice. He did a shizz load of blood tests so now i feel all icky and woozy. Baby's heartrate is still 165 sooo right on track!

I only started crying in the stoopid waiting room while waiting for the blood tests cuz i was starving!! And the wait was killing me omggggg...thankfullly DH was a total sweetheart and brought me to McDonalds for lunch which definetly helped bunches. Ahhh it's terrible for you but damnit it tastes sooo good when ur starving.

Yay for the vet app Rach!!! Crossing my fingers everything goes great!

Lauren soooo happy she didnt grow a magical peeny between the last u/s and this one lololol. Very happy the placenta is on track too.

Emma big hugs sweety. My due date was the same i was dreding it soo baddly but everything went by fine. We're strong chicas sooo no worries.

Stace i swear to god i had to stop reading ur food list this morning cuz it was killing meeeeee i was starving and reading that did not help in the least!! I want choco cake too....DH was like ohhh well if u want some i can bake some for u! I totaly looked at him like a love struck teenager in that moment LOLOLOL.

It's hump day!!!!! Well not for me cuz it's kinda my thursday since i'm off friday thank god...i wish i was already done the week damit..but it shall come..

Ooooo Baybay is now a plum!!!!!! I LOVE PLUMS!!! Mhhhmmmm delish...

Glad both of your appts went well!! :)

Can you think of any kewt names for the cat? I like Destiny, but im not sure. Suri is so kewt too. Short for survivor. Idk! I was thinking if it is a boy maybe Tyson or Jaxson and calling it Jax LOL. I have no idea. I'm not happy with any of them. I want a name that will blow my mind. UGH LOL. Any ideas?!?! I don't wanna use lucky, faith or grace, but along them guidelines.

Do you like people names?
How about Molly for a girl? I love Jax....Jaxon from sons of anarchy.....mmmmm.

I love Jax too! It'S totaly hardcore i find. There are sooo many animal names it's crazy.

My cat's name is Tiger. 2 of my friends have named their cats Pixie.

Thanks girls!! I'm thinking if it's a boy Jaxon will probably be his name! If it's a girl i'm not sure. Maybe Zuri (meaning beautiful). UGH so hard! LOL.

Ooh I like Tyson rach - coz he's a lil fighter! Let us know how the appt goes.

Glad everything ok Lauren & jess!

Thanks for all the lurve xdx

Hey here is an interesting happy thinggy for me. This morning we actualy got it on in the shower and tho it is seriously impossible to have an easy going happy in there it was still pretty BOWCHICA WOW WOW delishhh moment. After a week and a half of no sex! 'sigh' i'm kinda scared i wont get the positive pregnancy sex craving hormones at all....which is kinda scary honestly since before all this i was...ok i wont say a sex maniac but i still liked gettin mahh freak on at least 3-4 times a week...now it's 3-4 times a month goddamnit...

I keep throwing these suggestions to my vagina that it guess some kind of juicies pumping down there and that i need some serious stimulation...which naturaly isnt working cuz my pink taco is a biatch that loves making things difficult for me..

Has anybody else lost their bumping uglies drive or has it increased and when??????????????????????????

I think we should start up hardcore on the sex talk and that way maybe my stoopid female anatomy will finaly get the hint and jones after my DH..just a thought..couldnt hurt me thinks..

Lauren how come ur not online my lil bnb addict??? I need some good sex talk cheer up!!!!!!

hi everyone :) could not read all the pages I have missed. I started a new job and work 5 days a week and then on one of my days off is all dr appointments. I get my first detailed scan on the May 10th :) the nausea is tough to deal with at times they told me I'm not eating enough meat but its the meat that makes me feel so sick :( so I started drinking almond milk to get some protein in me and baby. I keep having crazy dreams that I can feel the baby already.. lol I promise I will catch up on all the reading on my next day off
miss you guys :)

Hey girlies :wave:

Long day back at work for me so just catching up now!

Jessy & Lauren yay for awesome appointments & phew for still being a girl Lauren :) people are scaring me everyday! Ggrrr

Crystal we missed ya too! Happy to hear all is well :)

Emma :hugs: hope the rest of ur day was ok! xoxo

Rach soo glad ur kitty is doing better & better! How the appt go tonight? I say girl :)

Stace totally jelous! My appetite is crazy these days & when I was stuff I want it NOW! I pushed my lunch back an hour today & boy oh boy did my LO express unhappiness! Lol

Jess glad u got some bow chica wow wow on this morning but I agree shower time isin't easy in the best of times so pg & lil taco not co-operating...iisshhh! As for sex drive I've gotta say we've been really lucky with both pg everything got more intense & better in that area! Mind u after limiting to once a week during the 1st tri now getting back to "normal" is a little hard & I need a little more help to get started! Maybe try some time alone first or just lots of foreplay before the main event so all ur parts get on board :)

Hope all you ladies are doing great! Thursday tmmr :)

Hey girlies :wave:

Long day back at work for me so just catching up now!

Jessy & Lauren yay for awesome appointments & phew for still being a girl Lauren :) people are scaring me everyday! Ggrrr

Crystal we missed ya too! Happy to hear all is well :)

Emma :hugs: hope the rest of ur day was ok! xoxo

Rach soo glad ur kitty is doing better & better! How the appt go tonight? I say girl :)

Stace totally jelous! My appetite is crazy these days & when I was stuff I want it NOW! I pushed my lunch back an hour today & boy oh boy did my LO express unhappiness! Lol

Jess glad u got some bow chica wow wow on this morning but I agree shower time isin't easy in the best of times so pg & lil taco not co-operating...iisshhh! As for sex drive I've gotta say we've been really lucky with both pg everything got more intense & better in that area! Mind u after limiting to once a week during the 1st tri now getting back to "normal" is a little hard & I need a little more help to get started! Maybe try some time alone first or just lots of foreplay before the main event so all ur parts get on board :)

Hope all you ladies are doing great! Thursday tmmr :)

Hey girlies!! Update on the kitty for all of you who don't have my facebook page LOL. Well what they did to the kitty was first try to see if it was a boy or girl. They stretched his back legs and the cat is obviously in A LOT OF PAIN and it snapped at the lady and broke skin on her hand. Stupid idiot she is! She screamed and jumped. I'm like you f'n ratard. How long have you been doing this? anyways, after that they decided to knock him out. Which i think they should of done in the friggin first place. If you haven't picked up on it yet, i keep saying HE so yes it's a boy! lol. After he was knocked out they cut all the hair off its side (which wasn't much because he was pretty much bald there anyways). They put that iodine looking stuff all over it and kept rubbing to get a lot of the infection out. They said they think it was in a bad fight with something. He said he couldn't test for leukemia or give any vaccines yet because he wants him to start feeling better first. He's on amoxocillian for the next 14 days. Then we can bring him back to get tested for leukemia and all that. I pray he doesn't have it. Poor baby. He was out for like 2 hours. I bet he's sleeping good though! The vet did say some sores may heal over the infection which may make like a boil type looking thing and they will just have to lance it open. I really wish i could tell the history of that cat. Like where it's from, how long it's been homeless and what kinda fight it got into. If only animals could talk! The vet thinks the cat is around 4 years old. His gums were pure white. The doctor said he hadn't been feeling good for awhile. I am so glad we could help him out! The cost was only.... $48!!! You can't beat that at all. I was in shock. His name is Jaxon!

Aw that's fantastic rach! Yay, a little boy! Hope he gets better quick xxx

good morning!

Jessy woo hoo for getting your freak on in the shower! our sex has definitely decreased a lot! which sucks...and I don't like it in theory, but when it comes time to doing it I don't feel like it! He's not very aggressive when he wants it either, he just assumes i'll jump on him when I want it, which kind of annoys me! if he attacked me more he'd probably get it more!

Hi Crystal honey!! sorry you're still feeling sick :(

Rach, I hope the kitty gets better with antibiotics! The white gums would worry me a bit...I've had some experience with that, but let's hope for the best. maybe he just needs some nourishment and TLC from you!

Why the hell was she lifting his leg to check the sex! most cats wouldn't appreciate that!!! my cat Bryan would definitely scratch me, and he's not sick! (but Eddie you can do anything to, lol) you just lift the tail and check for balls. what a dummy! So is he neutered?

Morning all! Glad to hear that the kitty will hopefully be better soon. And I love the name.

Jessy- We have sex like once a week... it's sad... in theory. However, I just have no drive and hubby isn't forcing the subject so he gets nothing. haha. I used to totally be a foreplay person and now I'm so not into it. That area is so sensative and out of sorts that I just don't feel like being touched. But once we're actually "doing it" it feels great. I dunno.

what I will say is........for all the pains and sickness we go through, holy crap are the orgasms crazy good!! at least we get that!

I find it just to be a lot of work. i don't feel overly sexy, and I can't maneuver that well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->