We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

I agree with all of you on the whole DH isnt taking enough initiative in gettin me in the mood. Yes when he super duper wants it then he kicks the whole seduction thinggy up 10 notches but other then that....nadda. And since these days i'm not feelin in it at all u cant expect me to seduce him...jesus i dont feel like getting all dolled up in stockings and baby dolls...i just crave comfy jammies and doin absolutly nuttin! It's sad i know..maybe 2nd trimester will help out more.

Lisette soooo glad to hear from u sweety!! How u doin? Work isnt kickin ur butt too much?

Crystal i'd definetly look into trying out the meds i've been using. It helps tons with the feelin icky part too and i mostly only feel gross at around 8pm at night which all things considered isnt too too bad. I'd take that over feelin like i was before any freakin day.

Rach wow 48$ for all of that???? U definetly lucked out big time cuz at most vets it would cost like over 200$ since they charge for consultation and opening a file for new patients and etc etc. I think it might of been under fed and in pain for a while hence the white gums...hopefully it gets back into tip top shape in no time!! Did u buy any lil toys or a colllar?

Holy freakin shittttttt tomorrow is my u/s!!!!!!!!!! How is that even possible??? It krept up on me...We've decided to go ahead and do the amiotic fluid tests and all the other screening tests too. We had been debating for a while if we wanted to do them since we want this pregnancy and no mather what even if our baby has down or any other defects we will not terminate the pregnancy so we figured why bother doin them u know? But like my obgyn told us yesterday by doin this we can also detect if there are any complications heart wise or internal wise so we can take the steps needed for delivery. If the baby needs special attention we'd deliver at a hospital in Ottawa like Cheo or etc. So we think it is a good idea to get everything checked out. It wont change a thing to us but if it helps the baby with everything delivery wise then how can we not u know?

Jessy so exciting!! I think the 12 week u/s is the best because you can see the whole baby on the screen, and they look like just a shruken down little baby doll and move around like crazy! but you just saw him/her last week so you probably know that :)

Won't they only do an amnio if they found you at high risk on the blood and u/s screening?

Last week's doesnt count cuz the image was super crappy since it was in the emergency room on a lap top. Plus it lasted maybe 2 mins as soon as they saw the baby moving and picked up great heartrate it was done.

Here if u agree to do the screening that automaticly check everything. If the amiotic fluid looks wonky or etc then they further test it and etc.

ah i see. New brunswick is pretty poor so they don't like to do anything they don't have to!

Just keep in mind with those tests, people can get false results. My boss's sister was told with two different babies she had a 1 in 5 chance of having Down's, and neither of them did!! All that worry over nothing. But I agree that with some things it would be worth knowing...like an early delivery or being at a better hospital that could make a difference.

Ya i know it is never concrete results depending on what they see and etc. And like i said it changes absolutly nuttin for us cuz damnit we're gonna love this beany no mather what!

yay! i'm starting to get pretty excited. T-11 weeks! and i went right on my due date with DD, so I'm suspecting this girl will be a little early.

Happy 29 weeks Lauren!! Happy 17 weeks Stace!!!!! Wow y'all are getting up there huh??

Laurne yours is right around the corner!!!!!!

Ladies will be popping out gorgeous bundles of joy soon! :) Happy 29 weeks for you Lauren...It gets so hard to manouver when you are getting so big, and yes hard to do it while looking sexy too! lol

Good luck at you ultrasound tomorrow Jess! So exciting! :)

Good morning Lisette, Liz! Happy 17 weeks Stace! Have a Happy Thursday everyone!

Glad you are helping out that little kitty Rach...so wonderful!

As for our sex life...I have been feeling way too sick to even have the thought cross through my mind. Hopefully will get back in the saddle again soon and feel better.

Thanks!! I'm feeling close now! Grats on 17 weeks Stacie!

I just texted my DH "I would like to have sex tonight. Thank you." He said this is a great idea. give him something to think about all day ....WHILE HE'S GOLFING!! the little bugger. it's a great day today for it though. :)

Thanks!! I'm feeling close now! Grats on 17 weeks Stacie!

I just texted my DH "I would like to have sex tonight. Thank you." He said this is a great idea. give him something to think about all day ....WHILE HE'S GOLFING!! the little bugger. it's a great day today for it though. :)

My DH golfed all day yesterday...I mean all day. He left before 8am and didn`t come home til 9:30pm. I was sooooo pissed...he def did not get a nice text like that from me! lol

oh yeah as long as he's home in time to help with DD!!! if he's not i might rescind the sex offer!

I'm sorry Kris...isn't it so frustrating?!!

OMG I hate golf season!!! DH is taking DS on a Father/Son camping trip and he is coming back one day early. He keeps saying it is because not many people are going and they don't do anything the last day, but I think his real reason is so he can go to his awards banquet for dart league (his team took first and gets money) and golf league Sunday morning! He drives me crazy!

Jessy- I go through spurts. If I get plenty of sleep and feel pretty good I am all for sex right now, but most of the time I am still too tired to care, LOL.

I agree though that the big "O" is the best when you are pregnant, it is just finding a time when I am not super sleepy and a position that works for both of us, LOL. My belly is already throwing a wrench into our sexy time.

I know it's completely irrational but im totally too scared for sexy time yet :-( Told dh he will have to wait til after my scan....

When I got home from work yesterday dh & ds had made me a crown with sequins (wish I could do that cloud9 smilie on my fone!)

Ahhh thank god mine isnt really a huge golf fan. He likes it but it's extremely rare that he goes. Butttt my DH is a huge hunting and fishing fan. Hunting season wise tho it's gonna be cut down tons this year cuz it's the 3 weeks in november and like i told him once i deliver the baby which is due nov 7th he damn well will be staying at home helping me!

OMG Emma that's too freakin awsome! I crown..lucky chica!

Hi girls:) glad y'all had gret dr appts girls. And rach so glad you were able to get jaxon checked out. Still no af for me. But I know it is just a late period b/c of stress right now. So we got an offer on our home but it was so ridiculous and my realtor was not happy with me for not coming down anymore than I did on our home. :( I like the group representing us but she was just wanting a quick sell for her. Oh well on to the next buyer

Kim i definetly dont think you should go down any lower then u are comfortable! Ur realtor is supose to understand that. I'm sorry u guys are having a difficult time will all of that. Hope u can sell it in no time sweety!

I have not had sex for about 10 weeks :( when I was still in Hawaii I was feeling to sick to be interested in sex and now my hubby and I are apart , so no sexy time for us at all !!! unless I can get him to do a naughty skype session. lol

omg kIM, Realtors are a-holes!!! of course she just wants a quick sell. The difference in price is hardly anything to them. bullshit. that would make me so mad!!

At least you had someone looking and offerring though. 3 weeks with a spotless house and NO SHOWINGS!!! I'm not blaming my realtor yet, because I can see what's happening out there, but it's seem ridiculous?

Kim I still have hope for you honey!!!

Crystal sorry about the dry spell :( When do you see him again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->