We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

girls:) no I haven't tested anymore but when I did the other day I was already a. Couple days late so I should have seen something

That's :growlmad: Kim - if the witch has to show the least she could do is be on time!

Hey ladies- Im Mélodie aka Jessy1101's BFF (we also work together). I mostly belong in the LTTTC forum for we've been trying for over 18 months now. However I absolutly LOVE how upbeat and positive and giddy (and all those off topic talk...ahem sex) the ladies here are. I hope you don't mind my joining and writing once in a while.

I do not know the loss of a LO but I certainly know the pain of not being able to have your own baby which in the end is what we all want.

Thanks a bunch XoX :D

LOL Mel!! What up chica?? No worries this thread is for the hilarious and cray cray ideas 24/7.

Dayummmm u get to listen to my whacky shizz in person and on a thread...luckyyyy LOL.

Im as much a freakazoid as you are...which is good 'cause with this TTC thing we all wind up like freaks! Gotta change my signature because I'm now starting my first clomid month with baby aspirin...Eeeeee I have not been this excited since when we first strated trying!

Clomid has been uber successfull in alot of cases sooooooo me thinks u'll hopefuly catchy the spermy!

Hey melodie - most of the craziness is instigated by jess but I guess you know how that goes hehe!! Welcome xx

Oh yeah I know: Leader of the freakazoids and you have Jess's picture right beside that term. :p

With so many positive energy here and encouraging ladies its just a matter of time before the rest of us get our BFP too...

Melodie welcome!!! Fingers crossed & lots o dust chica :)

Jessy baby u still feeling peeny for tmmr? What time will u know? Sooo dam exciting! I'm doing good sweetie, actually felt my first kick/thump on my hand last night :cloud9:

Lauren we wanna see a new pic of ur pretty girl :)

Hope everyone is doing great tonight! TGIF tmmr!!! Yahhooo

Eeeeeeee Lisette it s tomorrow at 9am!!!

Im watching the Vampire diaries right now and yummm

Omg just went to see my friend's 3 day old son-->he is the cutest thing ever! As much as it kinda stung (because she started ttc after me and got preggo 2nd month) just the fact that she said everything was worth him with a loving look made me want to fight to death for a child of my own!

Ladies: Game of hotties

Ian Somerhalder or Alexander Skarsgard

Mel id have a threesome with both of them..but in caracter. Soo sex with Damon and Eric 'swoon' 'melts on floor'

Alexander for sure....he sooo hot and sooooo tall. So sexy! After him I would take Damon though! :)

Watching VD tomorrow morning!

Welcome Mel! I love that you have a FF. Now i can stalk your charts. heheh!! I been TTCAL for 9 months. Before i did conceive it was awhile. I can definitely relate to you chica!

omg kIM, Realtors are a-holes!!! of course she just wants a quick sell. The difference in price is hardly anything to them. bullshit. that would make me so mad!!

At least you had someone looking and offerring though. 3 weeks with a spotless house and NO SHOWINGS!!! I'm not blaming my realtor yet, because I can see what's happening out there, but it's seem ridiculous?

Kim I still have hope for you honey!!!

Crystal sorry about the dry spell :( When do you see him again?

not sure when we will be able to see each other again... hopefully in july or early aug, if not then maybe when the baby is due ...

Welcome Melodie! Of course you are welcome to post here anytime, battling infertility is just as heartbreaking as a loss. I hope the clomid works for you!

Well guys I am babysitting my niece today, she is a bit spoiled (ok that is an uderstatement) so I really hope a I don't spend all day with a crying 7 month old.

Jessy- good luck girlie! I am still saying girl for you, but I am a terrible guesser, so you may just see that teeny peeny today ;)

omg kIM, Realtors are a-holes!!! of course she just wants a quick sell. The difference in price is hardly anything to them. bullshit. that would make me so mad!!

At least you had someone looking and offerring though. 3 weeks with a spotless house and NO SHOWINGS!!! I'm not blaming my realtor yet, because I can see what's happening out there, but it's seem ridiculous?

Kim I still have hope for you honey!!!

Crystal sorry about the dry spell :( When do you see him again?

not sure when we will be able to see each other again... hopefully in july or early aug, if not then maybe when the baby is due ...

oh sorry sweetie...that must be so hard!!! xoxox

Jessy, big day today!! woo hoo!! what time is it at?

Have fun babysitting Stacie!

Melodie welcome! Any friend of Jessy's....!!! :)

So Monday girls is my big date with the psychic...I'm super duper excited and have high expectations so I hope I'm not disappointed!!

OMG i had no clue u get a dvd too??!?!? Were in the waiting room waiting to b called in im soio goddamn excited im shivering lololol. Were gonna have a dvd of our baby omggggggg..i ll also b able to book my 18-20 week scan today so it d just all super freakin awsome!

Happy friday to all!! Thx bunches for welcoming Melody she s super awsome and hey as if i d b bff s with some weirdo right?

Ive totaly changed my guessing perspective and im not saying GIRL lolol dunno how that happend but..im sure it s a teeny weeny peeny..waiting waiting waiting..

woo hoo!! so exciting!! it might be too early to see a peeny yet?

So DH came on strong last night probably because I mentioned sex earlier in the day...haha. works every time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->