We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

woo hoo!! so exciting!! it might be too early to see a peeny yet?

So DH came on strong last night probably because I mentioned sex earlier in the day...haha. works every time!

Good job girlie :thumbup:

So Monday eh!!! What's your main questions gonna be?

woo hoo!! so exciting!! it might be too early to see a peeny yet?

So DH came on strong last night probably because I mentioned sex earlier in the day...haha. works every time!

Good job girlie :thumbup:

So Monday eh!!! What's your main questions gonna be?

I don't know...I like to leave it kind of open and see what messages I'm supposed to get. but I will ask about when/if my house will sell!!!

Think there is any way I can hide my bump so I don't give her any leads? lol

And here's a pic of DD yesterday, enjoying the sunshine!

I want other people's bump pics please!!

Rach, how is Jax doing?

Attachments

• 29 weeks.jpg
    29 weeks.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 3
  • sunnyday.jpg
    sunnyday.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 3
oh, and re: the psychic medium...I'm really hoping to hear about my angel, and my late dog and cat! If I get those things I'll be over the moon!

OMG LAUREN... your little girl is just so gosh darn cute!!!!!! How many times do you hear that when you go out? LOL. She is just so beautiful. And you look so much bigger than your last pic! That little girl is just a growing!!

JESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahem, where are youuuuu?!?

Went downstairs and saw Jaxon and his infection is looking soo much better! Can't believe how quick antibiotics work! YAY.

OMG LAUREN... your little girl is just so gosh darn cute!!!!!! How many times do you hear that when you go out? LOL. She is just so beautiful. And you look so much bigger than your last pic! That little girl is just a growing!!

JESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahem, where are youuuuu?!?

Went downstairs and saw Jaxon and his infection is looking soo much better! Can't believe how quick antibiotics work! YAY.

I know Rach, I just looked at last weeks picture, and doh!!!! She does get that a lot, but I'm biased :) Thank you!

That's awesome Jaxon is looking better already! how are his gums?

Morning all! I'm already procrastinating at work and I've only been here an hour haha. Had my sugar testing this AM so hopefully that all went well.
Glad to hear Jaxon is doing better! and I agree Lauren, you're little one is gorgeous!

Can't wait to hear Jessy's good news!

Headed to a family members for the night tonight then heading to Southern Vt tomorrow to watch baby Jackson while my sister and her DH are at a wedding. We're keeping him over night so it'll be good practice to see what we've got ourselves into haha.

OMG Jess we're freakin dying here!!!!!!!

Lauren you're DD puts such smile on my face :hugs: Looking good in red too girlie :) I think you could try a bulky sweater and jacket maybe (essp if its snowing like it is here!!!) I hope she tells you all you are wondering about! How very very cool!!!

Rach :wave: Happy to hear about Jax getting all better! How you doing cycle wise?

Liz sounds like fun!

AFM I'm freakin exhausted this morning...had a minor meltdown falling asleep last night with H and was up past midnight crying! HORMONES!!!! SOB!!!!! Good thing the girls at work just organized ordering super yummy greek food AND H texted to say Bon Jovi is coming to Montreal in July! Definately going!!!! WOOT WOOT!!!!

What are the weekend plans chicas?

WOAH JESSS Earth and BnB is calling u! I texted her and no news yet....I think its a girl!!!!

Lauren10 Good luck with the psychic I love these things. Even thoug u take some elave some it always give you something to hold on to. I can't watch TLC's Theresa Caputo psychic show--> I get a sinus infection each time from all the crying...she is so so good its freaky!

Been trying to post all morning but Damn its busy here! Took my first clomid this morn: Dh said he hopes I wont turn into a monster: as long as its an uber ovulating monster im fine with it! lol

Let's all start chanting "JESSIE! JESSIE! JESSIE! JESSIE!". hurry them buns up and start typing!!

Lauren i haven't checked his gums yet. Will have to!

Lisette them dang horomones suck! Sad thing is, i stay past midnight crying sometimes too LOL. We all do it. What were you crying about? Are you stressed :( As far as my cycle i am CD22 (i think) and 7dpo. I have my temp chart in my signature if you wanted to look at it. I don't think i'm PG this month. Just have this strong inkling it will happen in June or July!

Hey just wondering who are the ladies here that are still TTC? Im gonna stalk your charts....:p

Ok Jess it is totally irresponsible of you to keep us waiting sooooo long :haha:

Oooo Rach, not long till you can test though....I'll keep everything crossed for you.

afm- we had 4 patients at work with the shits today.....i think people thought i was being lazy when i said i wasn't going near any of them but i really don't want that when i'm pg thank you very much!!

Mel - let me introduce myself a bit lol. Maybe you can remember, if not that's okay! :) My name is Rachael. I've been TTC for probably 12-14 months. Something like that lol. I got pregnant in July and 1 week later had a miscarriage, which made my miscarriage August. I've been TTC ever since. Just started temping last month. So, this is my 2nd month! Stalk away. I love stalking charts!!

lmao.. ewww! they literally shit the bed? oh man! I don't blame you for not wanting to go around it. i remember one time my mom took an enema and missed the toilet lmao. My sister cleaned it up (she was a CNA in a nursing home). I remember it was 40 degrees outside and we all opened the windows to air out the place. Yeah... never let my mom know i told you that story ;)

Yeh they all literally started with diahorrea today.....I'm fine with cleaning it up normally but just don't wanna catch any tummy bugs at the mo!

Babydust818 aka Rachael I have a good memory so I'll def stalk your chart (just did lol). Seems this forum is a lucky charm that has brought a lot of BFP...hopefully its our turn soon!

lol...HAHAHAH at work one time my hubby said that there was this old man who didn't make it to the bathroom (he was walking behind him) and the man shit in his pants along the way. You could see the brown slime forming along his legs and then on the floor as he walked...ok I just gagged!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->