We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

I'm soooooooo hungry......Jst asked ds what he wants for dinner & he said 'popcorn!!!' Hmmmm yeh me too!!

eeeeeeewwww i couldn't imagine! I've sharted before but it was in my own home! I couldn't imagine doing it in public! I would die.

speaking of popcorn... have you ever had caramel apple popcorn?! the brand is jollytime? OMG IT IS DELICIOUS!!!!!! I had bought a box a few years ago and haven't found it since.

No but that sounds yummy!

A woman at work told us that she had a drunken one night stand and when she woke up at the guys house she had shit the bed hahahahaha!!!!:dohh:

Im debating between subway or something friday worthy for lunch? I havent eaten KFC in ages...

Caramel popcorn is addictive...I had jalapeno/cheddar popcorn once and havent found it since: it was delishhhh!

Mel can you tell Jessy to get her arse on here quick please! We wanna know if she saw a vadgy or a peeny!!!! :haha:

I know what it is....(oh im such a tease) :) but she probably went to lunch after...I texted her to know if it was allover perfect and have details but she hasnt txted back yet!

Knowing Jess she's probably gettin her groove on with hubby in the back of her car to celebrate....

I predict it's a boy...because at that size they couldn't be 100% sure of the sex if it was a girl, because the girl parts are harder to see. testicles and peenys can't be missed as easily!

COME ON JESSY!!!!!!

LIsette why were you crying honey? :( I find that I get more emotional at night for some reason, and even halfway through my crying fit, I'm like.........wait why am I crying over this?! But say fuck it, and keep crying.

I just had lunch at East Side Marios with the hubby. yum!! need something sweet now!! SOO glad it's Friday!!!

Ok ok sorryyyy i m here!! Soooo everything looks completly normal and perfect and gorgeous and its.....TEENY WEENY VAGINEE at 75% sure!!!!!!!!! Looks like it s gonna be a baby Charlie. She was moving around so freakin much the tech had to keep wiggling my tummy to try and get her to chill. We re in so much trouble cuz this equal an extremely hyper baby just like meeeeee....crap crap crap LOLOLOLOL

Naturaly DH was completly calm and like it s gonna be fine...i was all damnit i cant stop moving i wanna go in...and pee...and go in and pee at the same time LOL. Bad bad Jess...

Hope everyone is doing ok so far today??? Happy friday afternoon to all. Sorry i didnt post right away kinda on cloud 9 here. Lotsa loveeee

Arrrggghhhhhh yay!!! She's gonna be one crazy girly just like her mummy!!!! So happy for you!

Soooo, we have all girls so far?! We need a PUPO boy!

That's awesome Jessy!! congratulations!! they're little zigglers at that size aren't they? Lots of room for acrobatics.
Ok well 75%...still 25% chance of growing a peeny! Did you book your 18 week u/s?

Liz is having a boy, right?

Yay! I was right for once! Another mini Jessy... Is the world ready for that? LOL

could you imagine what the male version of Jessy would be like? Watch out ladies!! :) In a good way of course!!

Pffff omg a male version of me?? That would be a scary thing lol.

Yup im booked for june 15th!

Some pics for ur enjoyement

photo.jpg

photo (2).jpg

photo (4).jpg

:happydance::happydance::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Yay! A little girl! It's weird that everyone on here is having girls and in real life I only know people who are having boys...

hmmm a boy version of Jessy... interesting...

That's soooooooooooooooo awesome jess!!!!!!!! Awh!!!!!!!!!!!!! Baby Charlie!!! looks so healthy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->