We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Hey ladies: Big plans for saturday? Its beautiful here too, though a bit cold for end of april...

Went to see the hunger games last night--> Jeez this is a dark movie, but I loved it, I wanna read the books now!

...Clomid day 2= not psycho yet! :D

Happy 7 weeks Kris!

Mel I loved the hunger games books and im dying to see the movie!

Ooh forgot to tell us yesterday - ive booked the midwife for Friday 4th may. Wanted it after my scan really but she's booked up. I told her my history & that id booked the scan & that I wanted to see her before I went away & she was like "well I don't know what reassurance we'll be able to give you if you're having that scan anyway...."

Thanks Em! Happy 6 weeks to you! It is all going so fast but also so slow for me...It is so strange!

Happy 6 weeks Em and happy 7 weeks Kris!! Im glad u feel not too bad today sweety. Like i said if u keep feelin like poo talk to ur dr for the nausea medication it works wonders!!

Lauren ahhh thx sweety yup official FB annoucement i wasnt expecting so many comments for people!! Ur on there too lolol.

We had friends over last night and i caught myself sniffing DH s beer a few times lolol it smelt soooo good. And im not a huge beer person to begin with damnit. Ohhh well it will prob b hardest in the summer during patio dinning. Luckily virgins daiquieis and margarittas r decent sooo no biigie.

Today were going shopping and just hanging around Ottawa since it sunny! A bit..nippy..but thats ok i ll just dress warm.

Melo txt me if u have no plans tonight!! And i wish i could have a sat night girl s night with everyone of u fab ladies.. Hopefully someday with out planned get together. Lisette i most definetly expect to see u at some point this summer Montreal chica :) luv ya all bunches xxxxx

Ooooo and before i forget i was woken up by a very yummy DH suprise at 3 am..after all that 50 shades of grey reading i was like biatchh bring itttt!! Femme fatale is meeee

wow Jessy is it typical that they will give you a guess on the sex at that early?? I have a scan at almost 12 weeks. I did have a scan today because I was in the ER for more than 24 hrs due to a kidney infection, they said the baby is exactly 10 weeks today :) and the heart rate was a beautiful 160, they could even here the heartbeat with the doppler.. sounds so sweet :) and I still think the baby looks like a frog swimming .. hahah

Jess i'm so happy you did your announcement!!! YAY!!! Charlie is probably in there right now doing summer salts and back flips! All hyped up off of you! ;)

Rachael one of your tickers says you are 7 dpo and the other 4? Which one is the good one so I can stalk that chart?

Clomid day 3...So far Df is still alive-->only 'Cause I need them spermies mouhahah!:D

hi girls! awesome news about the scan Crystal...not about the kidney infection. :( is everything ok?

psychic tomorrow...i'm really excited!

Mel as crazy as this is.. i think i am 9dpo! UGH. FF had me at 9dpo and i put my temp in and it changed it to 4dpo. BULLSHIT! Not real. I swear i'm 9dpo. LOL. So i'm clueless right now as to when i did O bcz i didn't use opk's this month. Eh, oh well i guess! If it was CD15 then my bases were covered. If it was Cd20 i'm fucked!

Lauren YAY! Can't wait to hear back from the psychic!!!!!! I love readings. Are you actually going to get a reading or did you write to someone?

Rachael I feel you...FF did that to me so many times but I always tought in the end I know my body better than some website! If you had middleshmertz or ewcm arruond one of those times I'd go with that! Bases covered don't worry...:D

Lauren I love readings too...post here after to tell us whats in store for you!

Happy Monday girlies!

It was so quiet on here this weekend!

Rach, I hope you are right about O and are 9dpo!

Mel- good luck on clomid this month!

Well it is Monday :( but... I have Wednesday off to go on DS's field trip with him, so a nice break in the middle of the week.

I went shopping and picked out baby stuff I am going to buy after my ultrasound on the 16th! Yikes just over 2 weeks to go! I am a little mad at DH right now. He says we are definately done after this baby and I keep telling him I want three. I see a huge fight a couple years in our future. Oh well I'll worry about that then.

I have been feeling the baby move like crazy all weekend. It is strange to go from "maybe" feeling it a week ago to definate kicks. I can't wait for DS and DH to be able to feel it move too. I also think I have been having braxton-hicks contractions, which I didn't know started this early. Any of the other pregnant PUPOs have these already?

Hey girls! Whoa I missed a lot! Sorry work made me Mia. Ok first off ..... JESS!!!!! Yay!!! Team pink!btw your LO's pics are too perfect <<<<3!
Liz I'm sure your follow up glucose tolerance test will go great !
Rach- yay for jax looking like he is healing fast !
Lisa- miss ya girl. Hope your doing great and resting up for your bfp. I know you will be the one to be blessed with more than one when you get your bfp. Hanging in there girl!
Mel- so glad to have you join us! My name is Kimberly and I'm 28. Have been ttc for 2 years and had a mc in September at 7 weeks.

Kim how are you doing? Did you ever get AF? Are you going to the dr.s anytime soon to see if you can get back on fertility meds? I hope we can get our rainbows soon hun!

Stace ugh hate men, dont you?! LOL. It will all work out. I imagine after many many tries of getting your DH persuaded that you want another baby, he will finally feel it's right too! My friend Ashley had braxton hicks once she was probably like 30+. Not sure about before. That's amazing you can feel him move! Awhh!!

Kim how are you doing? Did you ever get AF? Are you going to the dr.s anytime soon to see if you can get back on fertility meds? I hope we can get our rainbows soon hun!

Stace ugh hate men, dont you?! LOL. It will all work out. I imagine after many many tries of getting your DH persuaded that you want another baby, he will finally feel it's right too! My friend Ashley had braxton hicks once she was probably like 30+. Not sure about before. That's amazing you can feel him move! Awhh!!

I am sure it has to do with this being #2. I didn't feel braxton hicks until I was probably 35 weeks with DS and even then it was only a couple (I also didn't feel him move until around 20 weeks). These were most definately contractions. In fact DH was laying in bed one time when I had one and I put his hand on my stomach so he could feel it, so I know I am not crazy! LOL

He? I guess you are still going with boy for me? I am becoming more convinced that it is another boy as well, just over 2 weeks until I find out! Ahhh

How is the kitty this morning?

Morning all! Hope everyone had a good weekend. I haven't experienced any braxton hicks but do have a friend who's been having them off and on since week 22. For now I'm just enjoying the movements even the kicks in the ribs and bladder haha. Currently I'm just over 2 hours into my 3 hour glucose tolerance testing. Sooooo boring! Can't wait to eat soon either! Over 15 hours without food when you're pregnant is just ridiculous.

Ohh yea, We survived watching Mr. Jackson Saturday night. He's such a good baby. Slept from 3-4 hours at a time and only fusses when dirty and cries when hungry. I hope we are as lucky haha.

Liz- Good Luck on the test, and I agree that is way to long without eating. I hope you are going for brunch afterwards!

Still no af. So I tested with second morning urine this am. There is something there but there really is no color to it. So I just ran and got a couple cheapies I will retest in a few hours and again in the morning. But. I would have had to of ovulated really late! So that worries me. Y'all say a prayer. I really don't wanna get my hopes up. By the way it was an answer early result brand

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->