We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Ok Kim what's the plan of action now?? How many other tests do u have???

Excellent thinking Rach!!! And there is most definetly a line which means...............BBBBBBBBBBFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!

Ooooo Kim, I think it could be. I have never seen evaps come up that quick. The very first test I took was super light and couldn't even be seen in the picture I took, so this could be it. Try taking one the afternoon, mine was a lot darker in the afternoon.

Hmmm and we have no clue really what cycle day ur on right Kim?? Cuz of the not Oing and etc...ur AF was due last week right? So i'm guessing u O'd maybe...CD 26ish...give or take..maybe a bit later....

When did u stop using the opks?

Ok now then after freakin out bunches for kim i can do a normal post lolol.

Stace did ur DH say why he only wanted 2??? And why he doesnt wanna try for another?? The more i've been thinking about it the more i think i want 3 also...i mean we had always discussed 2 kids but i dunno...3 might be pretty fun!! I guess we'll see how far apart they are and etc..

Lisette yay for furniture!! Can we see some pics of what u picked out???????

Rach how u doin chica??? How's the kitty? Anything new and exciting cycle wise?

Emma super duper excited for ur scan!!!!!!!!!!!!! How have u been feelin?

Kris r u still sick as a dog??? Hopefully ur not feelin too much pain lolol.

Stace something funny and crazy and amazing...i sometimes feel like i can actualy feel something!! Is that weird??? My tech had told me that due to the sac and everything the baby is pushed more forward and that i would definetly start feelin something early on...it's nuttin concrete and it comes and goes super often but it's kinda like...i dunno a weird sensation of bubbles that push in an area for 2 secondes and then poof it's gone...i dunno maybe i'm just weird and my body is cray cray...i guess as more times flies by the more i'll feel something and know if it was that or not.

I would say it is possible! I swore I felt the "bubbles" on Easter and DH said I was nuts. I really think I was feeling this one that early. Even when you know what to look for it is hard to tell, because it kind of feels like gas to me that early, but now it is starting to feel more like really light kicks.

As far as DH goes, he wants to retire early so he says he can't afford 3. Wth! He can be so selfish sometimes. I am convinced that I will change his mind, plus I think I want two years inbetween my last two anyway, so I figure next christmas (2013) I will start working on persuading him! Right now I have enough to think about!

oh my goodness! rach!!!! thanks so much for doing that! you rock! I got 2 more from $ tree. if i see something on them then i will get a digi to take in a day or two. thanks stace for the advice. hope mine is darker in the afternoon too!

WOAHHHHH...I missed a lot; so busy this morning!

I DEFINITLY see something and a definite line on the inverted! A line is a line (especially on those first response)

I think Congrats are in order!!! CONGRATS......

Lauren when is the psychic--> let us know what she says as soon as you get out.

Jess--> Ur not crazy, Audrey felt a ''thing'' at arround 13-14 weeks. Said it was like a flutter or like butterfly brushing her stomach.

Rachael: COME ONE...LETS GET THOSE BFP TOO!!!!

How is everyone elses morning so far?

yep ! Ypu got it completely right! Dang your good at this girl. I of course stopped using opk on cd 24 because i figured why bother...
hmmm and we have no clue really what cycle day ur on right kim?? Cuz of the not oing and etc...ur af was due last week right? So i'm guessing u o'd maybe...cd 26ish...give or take..maybe a bit later....

When did u stop using the opks?

IM THINKING THE BDing FROM THE 18TH IS WHEN IT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED FROM SO IF IM RIGHT THAT WOULD MAKE ME ABOUT 11 DPO???THAT WOULD BE THE 20TH BEING 1 DPO...

THANKS MEL!!! DOES EVERYBODY HAVE EVERYTHING CROSSED FOR ME ??? EYES, FINGERS, TOES!LOL

Exactly i betcha that's exactly what happend Kim...holy crap you've been trying for months and the 1 month ur convinced it's too late and it's like fuckkkk it i'm not Oing is the month u get preg!! WTF eh?? Why isnt it the months when ur really trying and are spot on O wise and BD wise...the lord works in mysterious ways me thinks..

I AGREE. BUT I AM HESITATING TO CALL THIS A BFP. I HAVE BEEN BURNT A FEW TOO MANY TIMES BEFORE:wacko: I AM GETTING HOPEFUL AND PRAYING HARD.
Exactly i betcha that's exactly what happend Kim...holy crap you've been trying for months and the 1 month ur convinced it's too late and it's like fuckkkk it i'm not Oing is the month u get preg!! WTF eh?? Why isnt it the months when ur really trying and are spot on O wise and BD wise...the lord works in mysterious ways me thinks..

Well i have everything bodily possible crossed for u! When r u doin ur pm test?

Well you give me hope Kim! I have none either this go round. I wasn't even 'trying'. Congrats on your BFP! So happy for you!!! How many months has it been since the MC? ALOT! I got my toes, eyes, fingers, and cooch hair all crossed!!!!!!

with ds i had ms every single day! Bigining to end.
Y'all pink has never looked more grey or is it grey has never looked so pink. Ugh i can't stand the waiting.... Aiming to test around 2 pm

Y'all pink has never looked more grey or is it grey has never looked so pink. Ugh i can't stand the waiting.... Aiming to test around 2 pm

It is noon ur time too right??? Just wanna make sure to keep focused on 2pm when it's ur testing time!

cooch hair? eww!!! but i will take it! lol! anything that helps! my due date was may 15th:cry: i actually just clesned out my closet last week and i had bought a t shirt for ds that said im the big brother. well i bought it just before we started ttc b/c ds couldnt really read and i thought it would be fun to tell him that way watching him sound it out so i bought it really big for him. well i boxed it up because i am not sure if it would even fit him now and plus he can read great now.
Well you give me hope Kim! I have none either this go round. I wasn't even 'trying'. Congrats on your BFP! So happy for you!!! How many months has it been since the MC? ALOT! I got my toes, eyes, fingers, and cooch hair all crossed!!!!!!

yes! 1213 right now

It is noon ur time too right??? Just wanna make sure to keep focused on 2pm when it's ur testing time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->