We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Good morning girlies :wave:

How was everyone's weekends?

Stace sooo awesome you are feeling mouvements already! I'm sticking with girl for you ;)

Kim sweetie we miss ya! Any house progress?

Rach how's little Mr kitty doing? Can't wait to chart stalk you now! DD used to do that all the time and I was always right on my O date so don't doubt yourself!!!

Lauren babe, what time is the phychic?

Liz what exactly do they make you do? I see my Dr on Wend so I guess I'll be scheduling mine next! Not excited for it :(

AFM I had a busy but great weekend! My shower invites are in the mail and we're pretty much picked out the furniture! WOOHOO!!! Feels sooo real now that things are moving along more! Now only if my LO would kick more I'd be really happy :)

Hey guys! Hope everyone's doing good?
Well I think everyone at work knows im pg now....thought id only a couple of people but seems they've told other people too!! Not too bothered bt wanted to wait till after scan really. So I told my boss today. Had to go for hep b levels checking for work & ended up talking to woman in waiting room bout babies & turned out she's waiting for IVF but they've told her she's gotta lose weight first...too fat to love a child apparently....bloody ridiculous system!!

Still no af. So I tested with second morning urine this am. There is something there but there really is no color to it. So I just ran and got a couple cheapies I will retest in a few hours and again in the morning. But. I would have had to of ovulated really late! So that worries me. Y'all say a prayer. I really don't wanna get my hopes up. By the way it was an answer early result brand

WHAT!!!!!!!!!! Ok decribe what do you mean "something there just no color?" Remember when I got my BFP all i could see what that is wasn't stark white not even a real faint line....I say get a digi if its the same thing in a few hours! Did you save FMU? I'm praying hard babe :kiss:

Told the woman taking my blood I'm pg & omg - can.of.worms!! She gave me a massive speech about not doing anything at work & taking it easy & protecting myself etc etc, I was in there half an hr....

It's on 8th may, 1st appt of the day so my mews will be waiting when u all get up...good or bad...

Ok just had I cry fest. I really want this to be it. The line was there pretty fast but it just doesn't have the pink coloring to it so I'm scared it will just be an evap line. But it was there in less than 2 mins. I will try to post a pic. Every one please be honest with opinions. Just don't wanna get excited to be let down. Yall know and understand that tho. :)

Ooh yeh get a pic on Kim! Is it a diff brand to the other one?

k girls here two pics of the same test. the ones i just bought are just dollar tree cheapies.

Attachments

• april30th1.jpg
    april30th1.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 19
  • april30th2.jpg
    april30th2.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 18
I can see the line Kim but im on my phone & can't tell if it's colour... What does it look like IRL?

OMG KIM!!! I think i see a line on that 2nd pic!!!!!!!!!!!! OMGOMGOMG!! You need to test again tmrw morning!!!!!!!!!! HOLY MOLY!!!!!! I just can't even believe it right now! I am sooooooooooo happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Emma i hate when coworkers have nothing better to do than gossip about others. You should be able to tell everyone YOURSELF. It's a happy time! Let you share the good news. GRR! And too fat to have a child? That crap ppisses me off!! Complete bs. Was she even that big?!

Stace i must of had a dream it was a boy or something because i thought you told me it was? LOL omg.

Holy crap Kim that is totaly a freakin line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG i'd at least wait a bit and then take another..and check tomorrow am to see the progress BUT me thinks this is it for u sweety!!!!!!!!!

I think it's just not pink yet cuz it's an early BFP...but it should definetly get darker everyday soooo i think this is it for u!!!!

thanks jessy and rach! I'm so nervous..... i really hope so!

Ok now then after freakin out bunches for kim i can do a normal post lolol.

Stace did ur DH say why he only wanted 2??? And why he doesnt wanna try for another?? The more i've been thinking about it the more i think i want 3 also...i mean we had always discussed 2 kids but i dunno...3 might be pretty fun!! I guess we'll see how far apart they are and etc..

Lisette yay for furniture!! Can we see some pics of what u picked out???????

Rach how u doin chica??? How's the kitty? Anything new and exciting cycle wise?

Emma super duper excited for ur scan!!!!!!!!!!!!! How have u been feelin?

Kris r u still sick as a dog??? Hopefully ur not feelin too much pain lolol.

Stace something funny and crazy and amazing...i sometimes feel like i can actualy feel something!! Is that weird??? My tech had told me that due to the sac and everything the baby is pushed more forward and that i would definetly start feelin something early on...it's nuttin concrete and it comes and goes super often but it's kinda like...i dunno a weird sensation of bubbles that push in an area for 2 secondes and then poof it's gone...i dunno maybe i'm just weird and my body is cray cray...i guess as more times flies by the more i'll feel something and know if it was that or not.

Look! Look! Look! i inverted it!! There's a line! Congrats Kim!!

Attachments

• april30th2.jpg
    april30th2.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 13

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g