We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Missed sooo much this morning!

FXd for you Kim! Hoping, praying and wishing this is it for you! Can't wait to see the next test!

Yes Jess...I am still pretty sick! Going into the phase where nothing tastes good...Hopefully will start to get better soon. But haven't puked just nauseous all day long and when I wake up in the night!

There was so much to catch up on...Hi everyone else! :) Rach, I want to see a pic of your kitty!

Hi Mel...I am Kristin, 31, DH is 29. This will be our second born child as our first born passed away in September. So glad that you are joining us!

Hi Em, Lis, Liz, Stace!

I miss you Leeesssee! Hoping you still check up on us!

Kristin hi--> just read your signature and damn you are one strong and determined mama! I wish you the best with this pregnancy! Nausea = lots of hormones and its a good thing...:D

Kristin hi--> just read your signature and damn you are one strong and determined mama! I wish you the best with this pregnancy! Nausea = lots of hormones and its a good thing...:D

Thanks Doll! It has been really hard but we are really happy with this rainbow! :cloud9:

OMG Kim hunni it's totally there :happydance: I'm sooooo happy for you! Don't doubt it babe, I had no symptoms either and everything is ok! One more hour to go for the next test sweetie?

Kris and Emma happy 6 + 7 weeks for the weekend, sorry i missed ya! Can't wait for early scans, Kris when is yours booked again?

Mel good morning! How's the clomid treating ya? I keep forgetting to tell ya I'm 33 & DH 43 and I'm your little neighbor ;)

Jessy :wave: miss ya girlie! how you feeling since your scan? Super excited I'm sure! Furniture wise looks like its gonna be https://www.munirefurniture.com/products-page/bristol-collection/

Rach baby your next!!! All my little bits crossed for you!!!

Lisa hope you're checking in and doing ok sweetie :hugs:

Me too Kris with the nausea....the only thing that stops me feeling sick is eating hahaha!!! I'm gonna be huuuuuge!! Feel like my symptoms have got a bit stronger the last couple of days, my boobs are agony, even when rolling over in bed! Just holdimg my breath...

Kim I've even got my eyes crossed for you xx

I already had my scan last Monday...Posted a pic and saw HB. It was good! :)

I feel like I am going to be huge too Em! Don't worry!

Kim you're gonna get a bat to your buns if you don't quit! :grr: You're pregnant!! When is your EDD?!?!?! OMGGGGOSH!!!

Kim-EEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKK looks positive too me! Test again!!! :)

Lisette- Love the furniture! and Friday I had the 1 hour glucose tolerance testing which was no food or drinking beforehand for 2 hours, then you go and drink this gross drink, and wait an hour and they draw your blood. 135 or less is a pass. 140+ is high risk for diabetes, and 200+ is that you have gestational diabetes. I got a 161 which isn't good. So today I had to do the 3 hour test which is 12 hours of fasting. You go, they draw blood, you drink the gross drink again, wait an hour, draw blood, repeat 3 times. You can't eat, drink, chew gum, or walk around for the full 3 hours. It sucks. I hope you all pass!

Kim-EEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKK looks positive too me! Test again!!! :)

Lisette- Love the furniture! and Friday I had the 1 hour glucose tolerance testing which was no food or drinking beforehand for 2 hours, then you go and drink this gross drink, and wait an hour and they draw your blood. 135 or less is a pass. 140+ is high risk for diabetes, and 200+ is that you have gestational diabetes. I got a 161 which isn't good. So today I had to do the 3 hour test which is 12 hours of fasting. You go, they draw blood, you drink the gross drink again, wait an hour, draw blood, repeat 3 times. You can't eat, drink, chew gum, or walk around for the full 3 hours. It sucks. I hope you all pass!

Liz- they wouldn't even let you walk around? When I did the 3 hr test I could wander around the hospital, I just had to be back by the time I needed to do the blood draw. But I agree it does suck! FX'd they give you a pass this time. I am fully expecting to have to do the 3 hr test again this time. I think that my body is slow to digest everything I eat (it sounds weird, but my uncle had this problem too). I guess I will see in 10 weeks or so.

Kim?????????????? NEWS?????????????????????????????

Liz beurkkkk i got my blood levels checked on wednesday with about a freakin million different tests done they took 8 vials so i was kinda icky after that...hopefully they wont find anything..althought i havent heard back yet so usualy if it's really scary they let u know right away.

It was negative:( I will try again in the am I had like 4 hrs of no intake and holding urine. Has any of y'all with bfp had it go back to negative but be positive I can't remember.

It was negative:( I will try again in the am I had like 4 hrs of no intake and holding urine. Has any of y'all with bfp had it go back to negative but be positive I can't remember.

U didnt use a FRER this time right? It was just a cheapy?

It could be the sensitivity of the test. I always used the same brand of tests, so mine never went negative, but if the one you used was like a FRER, it may be picking up HCG as early as 12miu, where some of the cheapy test don't pick up HCG until 50... My first beta was only 30 and a I got a BFP the day before on a FRER, but a BFN on the digi test the same day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->