We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Just a cheapie. But they are suppose to be 25 miu
It was negative:( I will try again in the am I had like 4 hrs of no intake and holding urine. Has any of y'all with bfp had it go back to negative but be positive I can't remember.

U didnt use a FRER this time right? It was just a cheapy?

I dont think it's sensitive enough. I used at cheapy at 11dpo in the morning and my line was extremely faint like yours. Used a FRER at 3pm and it was super duper dark!! I definetly suggest a FRER for ur next POAS time! :hugs::hugs:

NEVER test with a cheapie when in doubt.
Jessy remember when u did yours, the cheapie one, NO LINE appeared before like an hour after and then you took the FRER and bam there was one.

Kim take the same brand of tests and compare the line- on the invert, there was too much of a line to be just an evap. (just in case, were your tests expired?

Lisette, wow you and hubby definitly look 10 years younger!!! My clomid is making me have mood swings...I feel pms'y without the right week.lol

Rachael when do you plan on testing?

Damn my cycle is long...Its like it feels long when you look at it day by day (I'm just CD6) but then at then at the end I'll be like woah it went fast...Grrrr

Yuppp that cheapy was a biatch...after the 10 min wait i was convinced dayummm nope nuttin...go back an hour letter and woahh i can see a line..do a FRER and line appears as my pee is going threw it...cheapies and evillll

hi girls....have to leave work to get DD now, I'll update on the psychic later....but....KIM! I also def see a line in that second picture!!! I'm excited...!!!!!!!! I think we all had gut feelings on the negative side just because of what we've been through...so I don't trust your gut feeling. :) I'll check back for an update!!! xxxxx

Kim I agree with Lauren, we're all a little jaded and its totally understandable....keeping all my bit crossed, try again with FMU tmmr! Wish I could fast forward time for you sweetie :hugs: I really do have a good feeling though....

Mel sorry to hear about the mood swings sweetie!

Kris you are absolutely right, I'm sooo sorry...very flighty with remembing stuff these days! Hope the food aversion starts to let up hun :hugs:

Definetly got a good feeling for u tomorrow Kim. I honestly believe this is really ur bfp and am super duper positive for u!!!

Yessssssss the day is almost ovaaaaaaaaaaaaa. We're having grilled chicken brochettes for dinner and my mouth is wathering just thinking bout it..mhhmm...

hey guys, i hope all is well sorry i havent checked in in a while.

i hope all is good, how are all of you feeling and whats going on??

miss you xo

Hey Lisa!!!!! Miss you so much girlie. Hope your doing good sweetie!!

hey kim, i miss you!!!!

how is everything in your cycle? whats goin on??

i just got a positive opk today. i saw my dr last thursday and he said to ttc w no meds bc my period was like 4 days of light spotting not to use clomid go natural, i texted him that monday and he said to wait til next cycle, and i was kinda like wtf, if i didnt text him we wudda been trying anyway so we are going on it this month...im nervous but im sick of freakin waiting, im sure everything will be fine if i get preg from my research and etc, plus i will call my office for progesterone rx too, and ill be taking that after o--first bd of the month start tonight.

could find out on mothers day, would be nice bc i have been completely dreading the day ANOTHER reminder u know xxox

lisette, kris, jess, liz, rach everyone hows it going?

Aww good luck girl! I know it will happen for you! I do feel like you will have multiples!!! Girl I'm a mess right now.... I may have gotten a positive test this am but I am really doubtful ! I retested with a cheapie and it was a bfn! So just bought frer and will retest tomorrow. Af is 8 days late but I never got a pos opk this month so I stopped testing cd 24. Ugh so who knows. Like you said I too hate the waiting game.
hey kim, i miss you!!!!

how is everything in your cycle? whats goin on??

i just got a positive opk today. i saw my dr last thursday and he said to ttc w no meds bc my period was like 4 days of light spotting not to use clomid go natural, i texted him that monday and he said to wait til next cycle, and i was kinda like wtf, if i didnt text him we wudda been trying anyway so we are going on it this month...im nervous but im sick of freakin waiting, im sure everything will be fine if i get preg from my research and etc, plus i will call my office for progesterone rx too, and ill be taking that after o--first bd of the month start tonight.

could find out on mothers day, would be nice bc i have been completely dreading the day ANOTHER reminder u know xxox

lisette, kris, jess, liz, rach everyone hows it going?

well kim ur urine contains the highest amount of hcg in morning, so if u took one this afternoon and it was lighter that could be why. fxd for u hunni hopefully its ur bfp!

everyone on here knows i would LOVE twins but honestly i just freaking want one right now, so sick of waiting u know.

xoxoxox fxddddddddd!!!!!!

hows ur lil pup doing? keeping u busy? mine is a crazy one!! love her tho so much

Hey Lisa! I'm doing okay. AF is suppose to show up in a few days. Kinda did the 'laid back' method this month! So not expecting a BFP. After AF gets here i will be going on cycle 10 TTCAL. *sigh* It does suck to have to wait, but we will get our babies!!!! We most certainly will! <3 On a better note, i adopted a cat that was living outside under the neighbors porch. He's been living with me for a week now. He is sew kewt. He had a bunch of fur missing from his side. Took him to the vet and hes on antibiotics right now! That's about it for me. Nothing else going on. Got my fx'd for you!

Oh my goodness I love her. She is such a handful tho and not doing the best with potty training! That's my fault tho with all the traveling back and forth. So I broke down and used one of the frer s bfn:( boo. Dh thinks the line is more grey on the first test so I'm pretty sure I'm not. Just a sucky tease.
hows ur lil pup doing? keeping u busy? mine is a crazy one!! love her tho so much

thats awsome rach, good for you!

yeah this waiting just sucks royally, im so over it....like WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

aw kim cutee, my dog is a crazy person, i came home to shit stuck all over the kitchen and rug, i almost barfed like 4343 times...freaking NASTAY...shes so cute and i love her what holy crap !!!

Lisa!! Omgg i miss u bunches hunny!! It s awsome too see u on here. I dont think bding this month would b a bad thing at all. It migt even be uber lucky oooooo. Fingers crossed for sure!!

Kim definetly wait till morning to get a better idea. Ur hcg will b at it s highest.

Hope everyone is having a good night! Im feelin soooo icky im just snoozing around chillin.

So i think i may cave in and buy 1 PG test and take it tmrw? I should be 11dpo. Although i should just wait until AF should arrive. FML. My temps are good so far *fx'd*.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->