We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

"go get yall's grits from the buggy. I'm just gonna grab my pocketbook and cut off the lights. Lol! Gotta love the south! The. Ad thing is I had no idea how southerners were different until I went to Hawaii for school when I was 18. They had us stand up at a microphone one by one and introduce ourselves. And of course I started by saying "hey y'all my name is Kimberly" well of course everybody started laughing and I had no idea why. I thought my sundress was stuck in my thong until this guy says " we don't say y'all".
So my test this am was negative.have I ever mentioned I hate my af!!!!
Kim you would HAVE to do a before and after shot for us!!! I still have hope for a bfp girl!

Rach Jaxon is a sweety!! how is his wound healing?

oh us Bostonians drive like maniacs for sure...but you have to!! I find the best defense is a good offense...haha. Canadians are ok driving, but a lot of Sunday driving on the weekend. Move it! Pedestrians piss me off big time in Fredericton though. THEY DON'T LOOK BEFORE THEY CROSS!! and granted, they're in a crosswalk, but what if the driver didn't see them? If that was Boston you'd get run down and they'd just keep going, lol. Even walkers should have responsibility!

I like the Southern US accents. I'm fixin' to get some grits y'all!

I love the Carolinas...the best weather!! We did a week on the Outer Banks with my family and it was awesome...I think we were in Duck. Beautiful! we'd sit out on the deck in the morning and you could see dolphins swimming off the shore. ahhhh. i want to live like that some day!

Kim!! I hate your AF too!!!! :(

"go get yall's grits from the buggy. I'm just gonna grab my pocketbook and cut off the lights. Lol! Gotta love the south! The. Ad thing is I had no idea how southerners were different until I went to Hawaii for school when I was 18. They had us stand up at a microphone one by one and introduce ourselves. And of course I started by saying "hey y'all my name is Kimberly" well of course everybody started laughing and I had no idea why. I thought my sundress was stuck in my thong until this guy says " we don't say y'all".
So my test this am was negative.have I ever mentioned I hate my af!!!!
Kim you would HAVE to do a before and after shot for us!!! I still have hope for a bfp girl!

Rach Jaxon is a sweety!! how is his wound healing?

oh us Bostonians drive like maniacs for sure...but you have to!! I find the best defense is a good offense...haha. Canadians are ok driving, but a lot of Sunday driving on the weekend. Move it! Pedestrians piss me off big time in Fredericton though. THEY DON'T LOOK BEFORE THEY CROSS!! and granted, they're in a crosswalk, but what if the driver didn't see them? If that was Boston you'd get run down and they'd just keep going, lol. Even walkers should have responsibility!

I like the Southern US accents. I'm fixin' to get some grits y'all!

I never knew I spoke funny to be honest until I met my DH's brother. They are puerto ricans from Brooklyn so I thought they sounded funny...I am originally from Boston but never had the cah accent. Well...when I am overtired it sneaks out. I am a southern bell by relocation. I say y'all....I eat grits, fried okra and my collards...I have on more then one occasion had me some chicken and waffles lol! His brother described my accent like so... You sound like a redneck mixed with a Bostonian...have the manners of a southerner but the spunk of a new Yorker. Hmm....lol...I guess that is a good thing right? It is even worse when I speak spanish with a southern accent. Now *that* gives everyone a chuckle. My nickname at work is "gringo Latina" aka white latin girl! :haha: I guess living I the mountains of NC will do that to ya! I now live in FL which I don't consider the south bc there are so many dang northeners here...it's hard to find an actual "locally bred Floridian" these days. (go Bosox!) hehe

Bostonians and Ny'ers do drive crazy. But if you lived in those cities you would too. I guess I just accept that Massholes (a loving nickname for all those from Massachussetts) drive crazy. However, in VT we drive normal and about 10 miles an hour over the speed limit at all times... unless you have a crappy car that can't handle higher speeds haha. My main complaint is that Canadians always hug the center line and my DH will hug it right back if you don't move over. Ooo Men! And they have a tendency on the interstate to drive in the left lane. In VT the left lane is ONLY for passing. Once you pass, you move to the right lane (aka get out of the way!). It's apparently not the case most places.

On another note, we went to the outer banks last year and it was gorgeous! So pretty and relaxing

oh where in Boston are you from Sweetz? I grew up on the South Shore
My aunt is similar to you...she grew up in downtown Boston but has lived in Georgia for years...so she's all mixed up accent wise!

I remember asking a waitress down south once, what are hush puppies...she's like....what???? and the funny thing is she didn't know how to describe it. She was like...uh, it's a fried ball of....fry.

haha pretty much!!!

Yeah i'm with you liz on the driving in the passing lane!

In the greater boston area, any lane is pretty much free game and you better go fast if there isn't stopped traffic. And driving in the breakdown lane is permitted during morning and evening rush hour on 95. It's chaos!!! Everyone is in a hurry!! Makes me appreciate not being in traffic every day now!

My aunt is similar to you...she grew up in downtown Boston but has lived in Georgia for years...so she's all mixed up accent wise!

I remember asking a waitress down south once, what are hush puppies...she's like....what???? and the funny thing is she didn't know how to describe it. She was like...uh, it's a fried ball of....fry.

haha pretty much!!!

Roflmao! Yeah..hush puppies...down south they are not loafers haha they are actually scrumptious balls of cornbread fried to yummy goodness. *drool* I remember when I first moved to NC well over a decade ago I was like "What is sweet tea?" the waitress looked at me like I was on drugs. so she just gave me a glass and I was on a sugar high after one gulp! Growing up in MA tea was always "unsweet" but funny thing...now I can only drink sweet tea and am addicted to it!

I grew up in the tiny speck between Wellesley and Framingham...the place only known for its mall. That little stretch on rt. 9 that you will miss if you blink...yup...I lived in Natick! Lol!

Lisette ahhh sorry ur DR was an ass. And i agree bringing in the CSST for that stuff would definetly cause a lot of poo lol. Ur boss would probably freak!

Kim seriously ur AF is being a pain in the ass....

Rach that kitty is soooo cute!! He looks so happy too!!

How is y'all today? Work here is crazy and i have a huge meeting this pm sooo hopefully my day will fly by! It's once again extremely gross weather wise tho...boooo!! And tonight is VD Smolderhalder night mmmhhmmmmmmm that makes me very happy in my loins LOLOL.

haha pretty much!!!

Roflmao! Yeah..hush puppies...down south they are not loafers haha they are actually scrumptious balls of cornbread fried to yummy goodness. *drool* I remember when I first moved to NC well over a decade ago I was like "What is sweet tea?" the waitress looked at me like I was on drugs. so she just gave me a glass and I was on a sugar high after one gulp! Growing up in MA tea was always "unsweet" but funny thing...now I can only drink sweet tea and am addicted to it!

I grew up in the tiny speck between Wellesley and Framingham...the place only known for its mall. That little stretch on rt. 9 that you will miss if you blink...yup...I lived in Natick! Lol!

Oh...I worked in Framingham! I like that area, lots of shopping and restaurants. We used to frequent the Chicken Bone...yum!!

I grew up in Canton...very small town!!!

The weather is supposed to be awesome here this week too, but then of course rain on the weekend!!!!

haha pretty much!!!

Oh...I worked in Framingham! I like that area, lots of shopping and restaurants. We used to frequent the Chicken Bone...yum!!

The weather is supposed to be awesome here this week too, but then of course rain on the weekend!!!!

I know Canton! I was born I. Soughton! Wow! Small world!

Oh my lord...I Can't get this Shaggy ''It wasnt me'' song out of my head! I don't even know why I remembered that but dayum its a catchy beat:

''Honey came in and she caught me red-handed
Creeping with the girl next door
Picture this, we were both caught making love on the bathroom floor...''

Oh my lord...I Can't get this Shaggy ''It wasnt me'' song out of my head! I don't even know why I remembered that but dayum its a catchy beat:

Hahaha! Damnit....now it's in my head... :dohh:

haha pretty much!!!

No way!!! oohhh we're high school rivals!! lol

thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks a lot Mel!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

LOL a fried ball of fry. That's funny! I had no idea what hush puppies were either until i moved to Indiana. They sell them at long john silvers. Also put them out on the buffet at golden corral. They're good in my opinion! I love the south. Andrew's mom lives in South Carolina. When i go down there i always here them say "i'm fixing to go to the store." "oh yes i reckon". So cute! I love their accent. It only takes a few days down there to start picking it up!

haha pretty much!!!

No way!!! oohhh we're high school rivals!! lol

I moved to Natick before school hehe go redmen!

LOL a fried ball of fry. That's funny! I had no idea what hush puppies were either until i moved to Indiana. They sell them at long john silvers. Also put them out on the buffet at golden corral. They're good in my opinion! I love the south. Andrew's mom lives in South Carolina. When i go down there i always here them say "i'm fixing to go to the store." "oh yes i reckon". So cute! I love their accent. It only takes a few days down there to start picking it up!

Once it gets in there...it be stuck y'all! Lol

Pfff Mel that's totaly the tame version of the song...the more vulgar one is better LOLOLOL.

Dirty dancing song of the day is Choke me, spank me, pull my hair -Xzibit. If u guys havent heard that song then u must listen...i'd love to preform a striptease to this if i wasnt a completly chicken shit who would only end up laughing my ass off the whole time...there goes the sexyness outta that..

Pfff Mel that's totaly the tame version of the song...the more vulgar one is better LOLOLOL.

Dirty dancing song of the day is Choke me, spank me, pull my hair -Xzibit. If u guys havent heard that song then u must listen...i'd love to preform a striptease to this if i wasnt a completly chicken shit who would only end up laughing my ass off the whole time...there goes the sexyness outta that..

Roflmao! I freaked out my stepson bc I had the unedited version of the whisper song remix... I was driving him to school and he was like "damn mom?! Wtf?!" I think bc I knew all the lyrics and was singing along bwahaahaha!

Oh and I lovvvve saying "eh". It's not natural for me, but I force it whenever possible. I also looove Toonies. I hoard them. They're pretty.

These are other Canadian things that were new to me...

say "beer" as plural for beer "I had 10 beer"
a two-four is a case (24) of beer and a case to my DH is 12 beers.
the way they order coffee - a double-double - (we would say extra-extra)
someone being a sook or sookie - cry baby
never heard of a Donair or Poutine before I came here.
Pop - for soda
Toque - for winter hat
"give 'er" Go for it
Fill your boots - go for it/suit yourself
they call everyone buddy - "So Buddy turns and says to me..."
b'ye - "How's she going b'ye?"
And...I didnt' know who Red Green was. silly me.

Language barrier!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->