We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Im getting a bump alright...From clomid making me PMS'y and wanting chocolate all the time!lol :D

omggg...mel before i start clomid/estrodial/prometrium i was 113. i know weight like 125....clomid is a bitch, makes u freakin hungry damnit!!!!!!!!

none of my damn jeans fit. i just wanna have maternity jeans...lmao

Damn right...The thing is I ate half my sandwich and wanted to vomit I was so full...30 mins later I had hugggge ice cream craving (which im more salty than sweets so its a surprise to me) and Im eating Cookie dough ice cream...

Sandwich no...Ice cream yes! Before my lap and clomid I was 106lbs, I'm now 111lbs! Gotta be careful...

English Canadians don't really have any accents, but we have slangs or intonetions like ''eh'' and stuff like that...I'm canadian and I think its annoying sometimes! :D

mel are you monitored w ultrasounds and do you get the ovidrel shot to release eggs? and if so how many mature follicles have you gotten?

i think clomid really dried me out...it can do that....

we had sex perfect timing all 3 months, and 2 mature follies that released every month and still bfn's....

did you ever go to france jess?

Yup!! We went to paris and amsterdam for over 3 weeks! OMG the french there are soooo freakin rude it's crazy!! And their french is not like our french at all..the accent is wayyy off the deep end and the way te talk compared to them is differnet...the slang too omggggg....

Quebec french people tend to swear alot while talking...myself included..i love saying tabarnak, esti de calisse, crisse, sti...pretty much all the time...it's like ponctuation for me lololol. Nahh i'm not that bad..but we do use lots of swear words.

we had sex perfect timing all 3 months, and 2 mature follies that released every month and still bfn's....

Hey there: I technically don't have any trouble O'ing on my own. Every 14 days of perfect 28 day cycle every cycle. I'm not monitored nor do I have shots since the Dr gave me the clomid to try and give the egg the boost it may need. After the lap and with clomid its our last resort before further treatments.

Dr said I didnt need monitoring since I o'd on my own and all it could do (since im on the smallest dose) was to make me O more than one egg or a bigger/better O which I'm up for.

When I went for my HSG I had 11 follicle on left and 14 on the right.

Are you using preseed? I'm afraid its drying me too though I drink so much water I wonder how it can happen...We're def gonna use preseed!

Hey girls,
All done at the Dr...annoyed once again, everything I said got a response of "yup" "normal" or " well its part of pg"!!! Aarrrrggggg and for stress & work stuff u can try a csst complaint which basically comes in causes a huge stink just to make sure my work environment is clean & im getting my due breaks! Yea sure great idea!!! Oh and don't worry baby is fine...I mean women have been pg through war & much more stressful situtations!!! Bblleeekkk anyways baby is looking good & BIG she says so ill get another u/s at 32weeks to see how big exactly! Eeekkkk Heart rate was only between 130-140 this time (always 150-160) ussually but she says its fine, diffrent heart rates at diff times of day! And it took what felt like forever to find it :(

Hey girls,
All done at the Dr...annoyed once again, everything I said got a response of "yup" "normal" or " well its part of pg"!!! Aarrrrggggg and for stress & work stuff u can try a csst complaint which basically comes in causes a huge stink just to make sure my work environment is clean & im getting my due breaks! Yea sure great idea!!! Oh and don't worry baby is fine...I mean women have been pg through war & much more stressful situtations!!! Bblleeekkk anyways baby is looking good & BIG she says so ill get another u/s at 32weeks to see how big exactly! Eeekkkk Heart rate was only between 130-140 this time (always 150-160) ussually but she says its fine, diffrent heart rates at diff times of day! And it took what felt like forever to find it :(

Hey you heard the heartbeat and 130-140 is still great! Soak up your baby's energy and (tell him not to hit the 10 bs mark):D

Im sorry for Dr being just ''yup'' and ''normal'' almost dismissing your state. I hope you can manage a healthy environment up until u give birth

Lisette asked for a pic of Jaxon. Here it is.

Attachments

• jaxon2.jpg
    jaxon2.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 3
Glad baby doing well Lisette! Have you checked August PAL thread - sad news :cry:

Aw Rach he is such a cutie! Looks like he likes having you as his mummy!

Super cute Rach, thanks formaking me smile :)

Emm I'm gonna check now...I'm scared...can't handle the sadness with two of the girls being sooo close to scary situations :(

Lisette asked for a pic of Jaxon. Here it is.

oh my gosh he looks just like the kitty we use to have his name was "maio maio" it means cat in cantonese ... hahahah he was adopted by my daughters godfather because we had to move

Cute kitty!
Sorry, I've been away all day but I love to catch up on all the things I miss. Fairly entertaining.

As for DH and BJ. If he said no when I was ready and willing then I would consider him a great fool and basically be like don't even try it when he decided he was in the mood. Dead man walking!

I'm not gonna lie, I'm totally NOT into accents. Unless you're uber cute and can get away with one I just find them annoying. Around Vermont there are several different accents- mostly just people being lazy bums and not fully pronouncing words which I hate. Like people tend to not pronounce T's. Canadians most definitely have an accent which is fine, however, I hope that all you Canadian girlies can drive. That is my biggest problem with living so close to the boarder. It's universally accepted her that Canadians can't drive haha. Sorry! Bostonians definitely have an accent and upstate NYer's have an accent that includes changing names like Rochester into Ra-chesta. Interesting how we can all live so close and speak so differently...

Lisette- glad the little one is growing well and hope you're feeling better. Hopefully the work situation will smooth out.

Its funny because when we go in the United states (Went to boston and NY) we find that its americans that drives like craycray...lol :D

Wow I needed the laugh from the stripper names. So I guess I would be misty meadow wood!!! I got wood in my name. Lol. Still no af I may test tomorrow I know it will be negative tho. But if it's negative Im thinking I might treat myself to a lip enhancement. Seriously. I have been wanting it forever and I figure why not!!?
Lisette glad your sweet girl checked out good. Sorry your still having boss issues. Rach jax is such a sweet kitty. Oh yeah in case y'all haven't already figured it out I have the all around sweet sexy southern accent!!! Lol.

Kim you would HAVE to do a before and after shot for us!!! I still have hope for a bfp girl!

Rach Jaxon is a sweety!! how is his wound healing?

oh us Bostonians drive like maniacs for sure...but you have to!! I find the best defense is a good offense...haha. Canadians are ok driving, but a lot of Sunday driving on the weekend. Move it! Pedestrians piss me off big time in Fredericton though. THEY DON'T LOOK BEFORE THEY CROSS!! and granted, they're in a crosswalk, but what if the driver didn't see them? If that was Boston you'd get run down and they'd just keep going, lol. Even walkers should have responsibility!

I like the Southern US accents. I'm fixin' to get some grits y'all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->