We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

if i get preggo this month, my baby will be due SOO close to my first angels due date...i really hope and pray that would be amazing...i would be sooooo happy xo

Hey ladiiiieees,

How was everyone's w-end? It was so sunny and perfect 20degres temp here (finally after 2 weeks of rain).

Lauren I used to be a pee on a stick addict but now Im more of a afraid-to-even-look-at afreakin-stick...If I feel like it I might test on 12 or 13 (but I always chicken out and wait until im late...which im never)--> Ive never been a day late in my life so if AF dont come on 14dpo I'll know even before testing.

Lisa I see cd 16 for you opk+---> It would definitly be a wonderful gift you so deserve to have your due date arround that of your angel! I'll stalk your chart for sure...

Good Luck Lisa!

Glad everyone seemed to make it through the weekend OK.

2 days until my U/S! I am so anxious! I am beginning to think this crazy one might be another boy... LOL. I change my mind so much! First I thought boy, then I was convinced girl, now I am back to boy. I think guessing is pointless for me. I don't really care all I want is for the Dr. to say everything looks healthy! But admit it, buying dresses would be lots of fun!

What is everyone up to? I have a full day of work today, then I am off half of tomorrow because we have baseball tickets (Cards vs. Cubs... big rivalry!) and then I am off early on Wed for my Dr. appointment, so I hope this week flies by quickly. It is so nice outside, it is a shame to waste it inside working!!!

Reallly mel? I hope so..i hope the clomid will make me o sooner. Even tho i am not taking it anymore...

How are you doing..what cd??

Reallly mel? I hope so..i hope the clomid will make me o sooner. Even tho i am not taking it anymore...

How are you doing..what cd??

Im doing fine and trying to stay positive. I feel the same as all other cycle but the more I read and stalk symptoms of other women the more I realise that most feel the same as usual its just after they have their BFP that they go ''Ah thats why I had____''. Not trying to read into things (Especially my chart). I had all the charts you can possibly imagine: Triphasic, with what could've been implant dip, the steady rise, the zig-zag, you name it! lol :D

A lot of women who take clomid and stop, for some reason, get pregnant on that cycle. Its like their body is readjusting being normal and then bam...eggy loves spermy!

Happy goddamn monday morning to all lolol

Lisa ur tattoo looks awsome! Definetly something special for ur angels.

Lisette loveeee ur bump pics!! Gorgeous lookin chica!

Stace hmmm...i'm still thinking girl for u. 2 days to go whaaaaaaa u must be freakin out!!

Hope everyone had great weekends!! I'm sooo pissed i stopped my meds this weekend and was fine the whole weekend and then this morning poof sick as a dog at work. It was weird tho...been awhile since i visited my favorite cubicle for some vom session. Beany was acting up too and i was like ahhh u like making mommy puke her guts up dontcha?

Emma how r u sweety? Missing u bunches hunny xxxxxxx

Good morning ladies! Love the bump pic Lis! You and your preggo t-shirts...So precious!

Love the tattoo Leese! Thinking of you this month!

GL Mel...I hope Clomid is the magic cure for you hun!

Oooohhh Stace...I think you are having a boy! Not sure why and I was wrong with Lis. I am so excited to find out the news!

Love the u/s pic Crystal! So cute!

How was your weekend Lauren? Did you have some nice weather out east! It was beautiful here...+30 yesterday! SO nice!

Here is my bump pic from this morning girls! I feel huge already and I am running out of ideas on how to hide it, it is getting too hot to wear baggy sweaters everyday! lol I keep thinking that they missed twins at my first ultrasound bc it was so early and they did an abdominal u/s. I can't get it out of my head that there could be 2 in there. I don't even know if it is possible to miss a baby at an u/s...must be just going crazy! Have a Happy Monday everyone!

Attachments

• 9.3 weeks.jpg
    9.3 weeks.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 6
We were writing at the same time Jess!! HI!!! Sorry your LO is misbehaving and you aren't feeling well! Hope it doesn't last long hun!

Holy crappp Kris that's an awsome bump!!!I'm actualy really jelly since i've started getting a small one but nuttin like that lolol.

Mehh it's ok i just started taking my meds again this morning and it will pass...maybe i'll be on them the whole time..ohh well better then being sick non stop i guess..

You are right Jess...If the meds work then stay on them! It is great that you have something that works for you! I am starting to feel better in the mornings but still really crappy at night but not long until that gets better too! :)

I know I can't believe my bump either...It is prob bc I just was preggo not very long ago and the muscles are already stretched out but we aren't ready to tell people and I am sure people are wondering! lol Or they think I am just getting fat again...hahahaha!

Good morning ladies! Love the bump pic Lis! You and your preggo t-shirts...So precious!

Love the tattoo Leese! Thinking of you this month!

GL Mel...I hope Clomid is the magic cure for you hun!

Oooohhh Stace...I think you are having a boy! Not sure why and I was wrong with Lis. I am so excited to find out the news!

Love the u/s pic Crystal! So cute!

How was your weekend Lauren? Did you have some nice weather out east! It was beautiful here...+30 yesterday! SO nice!

Here is my bump pic from this morning girls! I feel huge already and I am running out of ideas on how to hide it, it is getting too hot to wear baggy sweaters everyday! lol I keep thinking that they missed twins at my first ultrasound bc it was so early and they did an abdominal u/s. I can't get it out of my head that there could be 2 in there. I don't even know if it is possible to miss a baby at an u/s...must be just going crazy! Have a Happy Monday everyone!

Holly jeez of a bump. Its a total cutie bump though and you totally look preggo, you must start to get these looks at work and from people wondering if they should ask! :D

I work from home, thank goodness, otherwise I would be totally hooped! There would be no hiding it! My friends are wondering why I am avoiding them I am sure though! Oh well...I love it and it is prob mostly bloat but I will take it! I love having a bump!

When are you testing Mel?

LOL, that is how I looked at 11 weeks Kris, and it had been over 8 years so I had DS, so I have no excuse! Mine was mostly bloat. pick up a couple cute high waisted shirts/sun dresses. They seem to be in style again and they can hide your bloat/bump until your are ready to tell the world!

Good morning all! Hope you all had a great mother's day!

Jessy- sucks that you have to stay on the meds but if they work, stick with them!

Leese- Love the Tattoo.

Kris- that's a pretty good start on a bump! Probably because it's your second pregnancy but twins would be pretty cool too!

It was super nice here on Saturday and we spent pretty much all day outside so I've got a pretty good sunburn. Ohh well. Yesterday was pretty uneventful... DH went golfing and I worked a bit more on the nursery, sanded DH's childhood toybox so we can paint it, and washed more clothes & blankets... such a spoiled little man! I'll post some pics later today. I was so emotional yesterday. It's really annoying to cry and have no idea why. After I cried for no reason I felt much better though... who knows! Damn Hormones! Can't believe our little guy will hit 30 weeks this week! Although I'm feeling like a giant at the moment. I grew 1.5" around in 10 days... again. No real weight gain but getting rounder by the moment.

Thanks for the girl vote Jessy! I am so scared that I will be disappointed when the U/S tech tells me what it is. I don't want the first thought to be Oh, I thought it was the other, LOL. Probably crazy pregnancy emotions getting the best of me! It is what it is, so no amount of guessing will make a little peeny grow or disappear LOL.

Kris- I always tend to guess boy for everyone, LOL. Maybe because I only have a boy, I think all babies are boys??? So many people I know have either just had girls or are having girls, so I figure I will be the one that gets the boy LOL. Literally, my SIL, my cousin, and two girls I work with all girl babies! The only one I guessed right was my SIL (secretly wishing hers to be a girl so DS would be the only grandson still... I know that is mean) and my friend I for some reason knew was having another girl. Other than that I am usually a terrible guesser!

Twinkie I think its a girl too...You'll have the only grandson AND a lil girl wouldnt that be awesome!

Im only 5 dpo but I keep thinking and wishing I'd find something different in my cycle; something that makes me go ''Ohhh thats unusual...''--> Keep wishing Mel, I know thats not how it work (They make u wait and wait and wait)...lol but then again im only 5dpo....Arg!

WTF Kristin! LOL you are big for 9 weeks!!! What in the world. You sure you don't have twins or triplets?!?!?! Holy guacamole! You can tell that's a bump girly!!

Lisette omggg your bump is beautiful! You look gorgeous!!! :)

Stace maybe you will have a girl!?!? I hope you do so your dreams can be completely fulfilled!! I know a healthy baby is all you wanna hear. Me too! can't wait to seeeee.

Well today starts my every other day of BDing. Going to do it CD8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 17, 18, 20 and 22. lol. Hope i can abide by it. Jax and Sade are doing so much better with eachother but still not loving one another. I hope they can get along for mommas sake. Don't know what i'd do without my fur babies! ;)

Lisa you are making me want a tat sooo badly ugh!

Mel i am anxious to see what your temps do in the next few days!

lol me too though Jess will have to bitchslap me to get me to stop overanalyzing. I've been so let down in the past with the most perfect (triphasic and dip) charts. And a lot of women say their BFP chart did not look any different...

I still have the same crampy/twingy feeling I always have after O. Though my Dr says it shouldnt do/mean anything and could be from O liquid that is released, gas, progesterone, ect. So im trying not to count myself out yet!

How are you holding up? I bet your hubby wont mind your new rule for the 48h sex...:p

Mel- I would quit looking for signs. If you read back over the past 9 months or so, I usually have some sort of symptom that conviced me I was pregnant and then BFNs. I am to the point I think early symptoms are crap!

OMG it is so beautiful today, WHY AM I AT WORK???? Oh yes, so I can afford to pay my bills LOL. I really need to win the lottery so I can become a SAHM... with 4 or 5 kids and a minivan... is that too much to ask?? Or maybe DH can get some big time promotion and make a nice 6 figure salary? I am dreaming I think...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->