We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Hi girls! Hugs to all having a down day!
Lauren definitely demand to speak with a nurse or doctor at the office! My rule of thumb is if the momma feels uncomfortable about something I assess even more than normal. You know your body. Hope everything works out. Xoxo. Stace - give it til this little guy is out of diapers I bet hubby will change his mind.
Mel - I say test tomorrow!!! ;) hope this is it for you!
Still no af for me:( sucks. I'm starting to feel nothing. Just blah, about Ttc .

You cant love hope.As soon as your new cycle start wether with provera or on its own you'll feel refreash and ready to start anew! :D

OMG LAUREN 32 weeks!!!!!!! Where has the time gone?!? Less than 2 months to go. WOW.

am i bugging out that i think im like not going to ovulate this month, i hate clomid so much all these meds f'ed me up so bad....

i hope im back to normal.

what cd do u do clomid mel?

hey rach hows it going?

Leese hi sweetie! I do have one supply of provera it is 12 pills. It's from last June so I hope it's still good.... My plan is to take it starting may 28 th if no af by then. I just really hope and pray my cycle starts on its own. Sigh.

Kim definetly check that out and if ur AF doesnt start on it's own then try the pills. I'm so sorry it's being such a freakin pain.

Leese i'm doin pretty good!!! My next dr app is on the 28th sooo lookin forward to that for sure!! How is Cookie? How's Leo?

Lauren well at least it's reassuring that she doenst think it's serious or anything. Definetly helps de stressing u for sure.

okay i gotcha, yea it sucks when ur cycle is all wacky, mine last month was 21 days...ugh..so annoying, i really feel all these meds really messed me up, im so happy to be taking nothing, i am debating progesterone, my dr lowered me to 100mg so maybe i will but def starting it later then usually....to be sure it doesnt interfer w o..maybe 5pdo..instead of 3..

am i bugging out that i think im like not going to ovulate this month, i hate clomid so much all these meds f'ed me up so bad....

i hope im back to normal.

what cd do u do clomid mel?

hey rach hows it going?

I Did clomid on cd 3-7. I normally O on my own at arround cd13-14 and with clomid it was cd 15 (1st month of clomid).

I heard you say you hate clomid: what kind of side effect does it have on you? I know for me I was emotional and more negative but it went away after I O'd

Omg it made me so bitchy & emotional like crazy, i just hated it..lol

and progesterone too sucks, makes you feel like ur preg and turns out your not...

I feel i wasted the last 6 months waiting and taking stuff that did help! Ughhhhhh

LOLOL yes yes you'll get ur bump shot. Just not today cuz i'm wearing an electric green bench teeshirt that doesnt show my bump at all lol.

Leese i'm hoping all the meds would have gotten out of ur system with ur last AF and this one it will go super good!!

LOLOL yes yes you'll get ur bump shot. Just not today cuz i'm wearing an electric green bench teeshirt that doesnt show my bump at all lol.

Leese i'm hoping all the meds would have gotten out of ur system with ur last AF and this one it will go super good!!

I think what they mean by belly shot is your ACTUAL belly; not the shirt!lol Lift the shirt up and I'll take a pic...lol....Just cover them tittays

I think what they mean by belly shot is your ACTUAL belly; not the shirt!lol Lift the shirt up and I'll take a pic...lol....Just cover them tittays

Yes but i'm not doin that in the bathroom here...people will think i'm a freakkkk :dohh::dohh:

Yes yes yesssss this friday is almost freakin ovaaaaaaa. After this i go home, pack my weekend bag and get ready to blow this popsicle stand biatchhh.

Happy happy happy jessy!!

Oh no:

I hope im not getting a yeast infection or something (though Ive never had one).
Since 7dpo I've had more af-type cramps and been checking my cervix same time everyday. Everyday I come up with (sorry if TMI) creamy cm but always with a thick line of ewcm/snotty looking green/yellowish cm!!!!!!! Doesnt have any odor or any of description yeast says but still....In this 2ww I wouldnt want to start any medication either!Jeez.....

I had that Mel everytime I got a BFP...I always thought it was the forming of my mucous plug. Not trying to get you all excited but it was like snot from my vagina! I know tmi...Hope this is it for you!

Mel- give it a couple days. The big indicator of a yeast infection is itching and odor. Since you have neither it may be nothing. It could just be hormones causing the crazy CM. Currently mine goes from watery to creamy to snot like to watery all within the same day. And yes sometimes it can have some green/yellow color to it.

are you going to test at all Mel?

Maybe at 11 dpo (if I find the courage) because in countdowntopregnancy they say thats were you'll have more chance to a + and not a false neg as opposed to 10dpo or sooner! But im having cramps and pressure like every other cycle so thats whats putting me off...

My head is one hell of an emotional rooler-coaster right now: one sec im ''ok I might be'' the next Im ''Nop not with these cramps''.

:dohh::wacko::winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"