We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Hey ladies: sorry I've been MIA roday I just threw myself into yardwork project. Got HUGE cramp this morn and thought I'de throw up and pass out I was sweating so bad: lasted 5 min and just got brown spotting--> I was like ''Are you kidding me, cant af just come already so cd1 can start''.

I've NEVER had my temps drop at 11-12 dpo: as its always 13 or 14, so if it does the same next month I'll go have my prog checked (maybe the clomid fucked it up)...Arg

On a positive outlook (and without putting TOO MUCH look into it) the Mesina reading said: ''I see her arrival somehwere between feb-march: as feb shows you celebrating, so she is either early or it is in june you discover you are pregnant''

FINGERS FU**** CROSSED!:D

Hows everyone this w-end?

Hello girls! My vag didn't turn inside out over the weekend, which was great. We had a nice time in Cape Breton, but long drives.

Emma hi honey!!! Be sure to update us after your scan tomorrow, still praying!

Kimberly how late is your af now?!

Hope all the rest of you girls had a great weekend. Mel I love the Mesina message!!!

Xxxoo

Stupid af flow is now 29 days late. I once went 6 months without a cycle. Of course when this happens it just makes me stress more. Yuck. So if still not here in a week then I will take the provera. Lauren I'm glad your vadge didn't act out! Lol. Did you ever get any answers from your doctor? Mel - fingers crossed for you! I thought af ha already came. Hope she stays away!!!

That's great news Mel! Hope Mesina is right for you.

I got a reading also that came in last night from a woman named Cheri this is what she said:

They show me a BOY and they relate him to SEPTEMBER< so this is either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out in

as for additional children, they are showing me another boy and they relate him to may, so this is either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out in. They are showing just over 2 years apart.

As for what you have to do first, they are showing me needles, so wondering if you have tried using acupuncture as a way to help aide your fertility??

As for the past loss, sometimes before we come here, we draw up a blue print of our lives, the lessons that we try to learn, the people that we wish to meet that will help us on our journey... sometimes we realize that we need to make changes, so the only way to do that would to be go back and fix it and then return again. I really feel that this is what has happened with your son. It was nothing that you could have prevented or altered in anyway :(

As for the future, I am not seeing you having to take anything orally but wondering if you have been diagnosed with Endo?? As they are giving me the impression of a procedure to clean it out.

--- don't know what to think of that? Would be sweet if i did conceive this month like she said. We will see what the heck it brings.

What's up chicas?

Mel-love your reading! I hope it comes true for you!

Kim- sorry still no AF, but at least you can take the provera soon and start fresh.

Lisa- are you hanging in there? When do you go back to your Dr.? IUI next right?

Well I had a bit of a scare last night, with some spotting/bleeding. It wasn't much and seems to be stopping this morning. I debated on whether or not to page my Dr., but since I wasn't having contractions I figured he wouldn't be too concerned, so I am going to call this morning and see if they want to see me. I am sure if they have me come in he will tell me my cervix is "irritated". That seems to be his standard answer. But the baby was moving around like crazy last night, so it doesn't seem to be bothering him, just his Momma!

holy cow kim...that's so frustrating! I can imagine you're super stressed. :(

Rach I your reading is really sweet...and I hope it all comes true! xxx Makes a case for at least getting checked out...and acupuncture is always nice...I loved it!

Stacie sorry about your scare, but you're right...the fact that it is stopping probably means it was an irritation. Still scary though and I'd want to be checked!

So DH tells me he'll be out in the field from June 12-19th. hmm. I don't think that works for me. I'll be pretty much considered full term by then, and what if I go into labor while he's in the field at night? I'd have to wake Ellie up, drive her to her sitters and drive myself to the hospital and wait 2 hours for him to get home??? don't think so. I told him if he's going to go we need to have a solid plan! Things always seem to happen when he's not home...Murphy's law.

Awww Lauren that is awful. DH had to schedule a work trip and I said no later than August just in case. Luckily I have so much family living around me, someone would take DS for us.

Yeah I'm hoping he can work it out so he can just work days instead...we'll see!

Some of you probably saw on FB, but here are some pics of my DD boating and at the beach at my in-laws this weekend. She had a blast!

Attachments

• beach4.jpg
    beach4.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 4
  • beach3.jpg
    beach3.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 3
Just a quickie - my BO was confirmed this morn, they gav e me options & I chose to just wait it out so fingers crossed my body just gets on with it now. They made me an appointment in an early miscarriage clinic for some testing but I can't go until 6 weeks after this mc so theyve booked me in for July 20th....

Just a quickie - my BO was confirmed this morn, they gav e me options & I chose to just wait it out so fingers crossed my body just gets on with it now. They made me an appointment in an early miscarriage clinic for some testing but I can't go until 6 weeks after this mc so theyve booked me in for July 20th....

Sorry to hear this, I hope your body does it quickly! I am gald that you will get testing and I hope that they find something simple to fix!

Emma I'm so sorry honey...I hope you bounce back quickly and get some answers at the clinic. Sending lots of hugs. xxxx

Emma i'm so sorry hunny. I hope ur body catches up quickly and passes in no time. I also hope they can give u answers at the clinic.

Stace i know exactly how it feels when u spot weird bleeding and dont know why. I've had my meltdown that time a few weeks ago and went to the hospital. Thank god it was just irritaion but still...i automaticly assume that when u see blood in pregnancy it's not normal..and yet there are sooo many types of bleeding that are normal 'sigh'

Launre sooo glad ur cooch is ok! And ur DD is super duper freakin adorable!

Kim hmmm...i hope the provera will kick in right away and let u start a new cycle.

Leese how u doin hunny bunny??? Still no pos opk??

Mel did u start bleeding or it's still wacky??? That was weird temp wise...no idea why it did that honestly...

Rach oooooo that reading most definetly sounds good!! Do u have a feeling for conception in september or givin birth in sept?

AFM booooooooooooooo to being back at work!! LOLOL DH is in court today contesting a speeding ticket and daylights not being on his truck during the day. Hopefully it goes good and we get to save money LOL. Also have no officaily started feelin the baby kick!!! It's just like weird muscles spasms that happend on place then oops a few mins later completly another place lolol DH doesnt understand how come i can feel it and he cant when he touches my tummy i'm like dude it's inside me...it will still take a few more weeks for u to feel it DING DING...poor guy he just wants to feel his baybay move lolol

Good morning Lovelies!

I am so sorry you are going through this Em! Thinking of you lots and let us know how you get on at your appt.

Lauren...Love your pics of your holiday! Ummmmm and no your DH can't be in the field when you could be in labour...what is he thinking? Men....

Stace...Sorry you had a scare but glad the little boy was reassuring you by kicking and moving!

Rach...what a great reading! I hope it all comes true darling!

Jess so excited that you are feeling your bubs! What an amazing feeling! :happydance:

AFM...Felt like crap yesterday but feeling better today. Thinking that it will slowly start to get better with the sickness and then bring on 2nd tri! :happydance:

Jessy that's so exciting!!

Kris glad you're feeling better today.

So my DD's daycare provider got 2 kittens that are 7 weeks old. I didn't want to come to work this morning, they're so frigging cute!! I think she's crazy with a houseful of kids and cats and dogs, but DD was loving it.

Ooooo Lauren baby kittens are sooo freakin cute! I bet ur DD is freakin out for sure lolol.

Kris yay to feelin better!!! My boobies have still be sooo bad loll. Althought once again DH paid alot of...special attention to them last night sooo that could explain it.

Awwww Kitties!!! My DH will not allow cats in his house...It makes me so sad bc I love them so much.

My bbs haven't been as sore this pregnancy but I am thinking that they did most of the work the first time with RJ and I really only stopped getting milk about 2 months ago! Glad you and DH are back...bow chica bow wow~! DH and I dtd for the first time last week since our BFP. Poor man...he was so thankful afterwards but I was so scared and feeling so crappy. Hopefully we will be doing it more often from now on! :)

Can we go home now??? LOLOLOL i still have until stoopid 4pm gahhhh

Emma - you're a strong girl for going through this but also doing it naturally. You did that last time as well, right? I wish i could take it all away hun. It's so unfair :cry:

Lauren - Eloise is such a beautiful little thing!! I could just tickle her all over lol. I bet she has a cute laugh! I'm glad you cooka is doing good! Glad she held up ;) That blows bubbles that your H is going in field then. You def do need a solid plan because i know if i had to drive myself to the hospital i would flip the f out!

Jessy - booo to work. i hope it goes by fast for ya. how was your trip to syracuse?! did ya get anything?

Kristen - (i pray i'm spelling your name right because it makes me cringe when ppl don't spell mine right lol) glad to see you're doing well. I'll be scared to BD too once i get a BFP.

Mel - did AF come?

Lisa - have you got a pos opk?! you're just 1 day ahead of me! hope we O together.

Kim - wtf is wrong with that witch?! where is she???? GAH nothing is more friggin aggravating then wanting to TTC and no AF in sight. I really really hope it comes soon. A month over due is far too long.

Stacie - i hope everything is okay with the spotting. I'm sure it is! What did the dr. say?

Lisette - where you been girl? i hope you're starting to feel a little stress free from work. Have you been making any delicious cupcakes or cookies lately?!

:hi: to anyone else i have forgot!

AFM - just waiting on O to happen. Should be within the next few hours to the next few days LOL. My body is crazy. I'm not using OPKs but i am doing the SMEP. FX'd for a BFP. I'm testing June 6th, my bday is June 12 so it would be a great bday present!!

you're doing good Rach, just keep at it! I like your every other day method!

Jessy tell your DH to get his fix in now...because if you're like me, they were off limits when the milk was in...a little squeeze could make a big mess!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->